Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon

Go down 
+11
Genlog
Kazuki
Kendooliii
Facade
kawainu
madpinger
mina
Snow
Shu
Hera
Neoyoshi
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 12:58 am

Thats cool! You'll have to keep us updated^^
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:35 pm

I got into the Alpha test phase today, so i will keep those interested updated with the latest information, i already have a crafting preview thread on the Aeria forums but it is using Screenshots from the Korean version, i will be updating all that info when they allow us to post them.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:04 pm

post ur review when u are done neo.devoid of any bias u might have for the game that is hehe ^^

as in the viability of the game.what u expect of the lifespan of the game before ppl get bored.features of game and battle pvp system reviews ^^
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:11 am

Shu wrote:
post ur review when u are done neo.devoid of any bias u might have for the game that is hehe ^^

as in the viability of the game.what u expect of the lifespan of the game before ppl get bored.features of game and battle pvp system reviews ^^

I will try, hehe, although it will probably be quite awhile before i can really write a legitimate review for this game, as this phase is in a very early stage of development, the Korean version is technically still in development as well, so it feels like we are moving along at the Korean versions pace.
Back to top Go down
Kendooliii
Veteran
Veteran
Kendooliii

Male
Number of posts : 49
IGN[Game NickName] : Kendooliii
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:13 am

mm i also got into the alpha test as well....so far the combat is kinda slow for my taste but then im only lvl 2
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Update 12/5/11: - The third week of Alpha test has begun and much progress has been made, Aeria seems to be taking this game very seriously and the communication and between SIRIUS appears to be outstanding, major Alpha bugs are being fixed and aeria is really handling the bug process very well, especially now that they have a new bug reporting system and a time-table for existing bugs

Breaking News: SIRIUS is already in the process of adding more Classes and Race types, pets and mounts.! stated in total over-all Lime Odyssey is said to have 10 Races types, and 7 Base Classes all together, and SIRIUS says they will be making more as time goes on.

>On the 28th of November the North American alpha client server received a 200% experience and item drop increase, indicating that the alpha test may drawing to a close soon, this was done so testers could jump in to the higher level content a bit faster then usual.

> Impressions so far:

Lime Odyssey is a very solid game so far, nothing short of expected from the same minds responsible for the best Korean online game of all time "Ragnarok", and for our version being in such a unpolished state, it sometimes feels like it isn't, which only makes me that much more excited.

Questing:
So far the amount of quests that the game gives you is unreal, in a good way; you will never find yourself grinding simply for Experience, unless of course you truly want to, although a lot of gamers may not be used to the unusual high amount of quests in Lime Odyssey, but what is important to know is that questing in this game is very mitigated, you do not level fast in this game, it is not necessarily slow either, it is just very paced, and it makes for a richer feeling for accomplishment when you actually do gain a level.

Battle class / Life class: What SIRIUS has done pertaining to the Life class is nothing more then brilliant, and it plays such a large role verse other crafting systems in other games, as a matter of fact your life class is just as important, if not more important; then your battle class. SIRIUS decided that making your life class the more vital role given that it has a Stats system, and putting the battle class more as on after-thought, just works so well, and it's different; meaning you will not have that "I've-done-this-before" feeling, at least i haven't, and I've played a lot of MMORPG's.

Combat: Combat at this point is about as fluid and tight as you would expect in a Alpha test, it still needs more work but when not experiencing any of it's alpha bugs, it works very fluidly and combat skills have some of the best reaction times I've seen in awhile, although this will probably be tweaked and optimized over time, but so far there are very little problems with skill latency.

PvE Difficulty curve: okay so this is definitely the hot topic right now surrounding the Alpha test, the difficulty with PvE is sort of high, and from my research and actually playing the Korean Open beta, it's mostly deliberate. When a player starts out they will not see the difficulty right away, but around level 8 it starts to shows it's ugly face, and to someone like me, it's not a bad thing, i actually love the difficulty against monsters, it keeps you on your toes and it makes you think more about how to approach combat and Farming for materials.

What makes the difficulty work so well is that it really makes the player think about their Life class more, and the player finds themselves using their crafting profession they chose to keep themselves geared and ready.

But there are so many varying factors that supplement the combat difficulty, like Pet's for example; every player at level 20 will get a quest that will give them their very first pet that will give that player a stat buff while the pet is active. rumor has it eventually when the feature is implemented; pet's you obtain through-out the game will level with you; increasing the stat buff and will actually fight will you.

Being this is Aeria games we are talking about here, will i guess i don't have to state the obvious; because there are a lot of kiddies from games like Grand Fantasia, Edan Eternal, DoMo; that are just complaining about how difficulty PvE is, of course this is nothing new, a lot of Aeria players i run in to want everything handed to them.

Not surprisingly though Shin Megami Tensei players collectively seem to not even notice the difficulty at all, haha. (go figure)

To-Be-Continued.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:58 pm

actually focusing on life class more then combat class is not a very good idea.they should be balanced at best.

ffxiv also have a system where they tried to make every player do some crafting but not all players like it.some prefer to have the choice to choose if they can go pure combat and not be force to level a life class aka example snow hate to be a crafter ^^

i have watched the videos posted on youtube regards to combat and its nothing new atm.does lime have a combat feature unique to its gene?not yet seen pvp yet but ya combat does seem to be smooth though a bit common.hope it have some system like pet system later on.

graphics wise it's the usual kind.reminds me of eden eternal graphics.

however the 10 races and 7 base classes does make it stand out from most mmo nowadays which does not have so many races at starting.hope to read more reviews.anyone else playing lime and care to review please post ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:24 pm

*cries in a corner*

Aeria sucks (your money)

Anyway game is looking awesome, but gonna bet my money on ArcheAge for this kind of feel rather on something that's hosted by the devil
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:36 am

Shu wrote:
actually focusing on life class more then combat class is not a very good idea.they should be balanced at best.

ffxiv also have a system where they tried to make every player do some crafting but not all players like it.some prefer to have the choice to choose if they can go pure combat and not be force to level a life class aka example snow hate to be a crafter ^^

i have watched the videos posted on youtube regards to combat and its nothing new atm.does lime have a combat feature unique to its gene?not yet seen pvp yet but ya combat does seem to be smooth though a bit common.hope it have some system like pet system later on.

graphics wise it's the usual kind.reminds me of eden eternal graphics.

however the 10 races and 7 base classes does make it stand out from most mmo nowadays which does not have so many races at starting.hope to read more reviews.anyone else playing lime and care to review please post ^^

Well you don't technically have to Craft in this game to get by, it's just a necessary thing for us right now in the alpha test; especially if we don't want our asses handed to us by a normal monster, we have no real item economy right now so everyone has to fend for themselves more or less. But heck you could actually play this game by crafting alone and not doing battle quests, and vice-versa, because the Life class and battle class have their own specific quest types. But later down the road when the game launches and a healthy economy is present it will be possible for players to be a little more lax and casual.

Our version is in a very unpolished state right now, so we are very limited to what little survivability tactics so when i was expressing the importance of the Life class i was more or less expressing it through my personal experience.

Realize that the Korean version isn't even out yet, it just recently had a limited open beta phase where they were testing a new Life class system, the actual release of the Korean version is unclear, so you can imagine how naked our version is; and despite that, it is still pretty awesome to play.

Oh and by the way, the in-game currency in Lime Odyssey, is only obtained by selling items to venders or Questing, which is awesome, so we will likely not see Gold-sellers in Lime Odyssey, at least not right away, but hopefully not at all, since the bulk of the money you make in the game is from questing. - Another reason why crafting is so important, since it costs nothing to craft except Life Points, which can be instantly replenished by sleeping at an Inn.

Oh and the Life class has it's only gear and vanity items that adds bonus stats that make certain aspects of crafting easier.

Haha, you know what, there is so many features in Lime Odyssey that it may just be easier to create a beta section for it just to hold it all.

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:54 am

i say go for it since u pretty sure u will be playing ^^
Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:13 am

Good hearing your feedback Neo, looks like a fun game, have you experienced any PvP yet?
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:34 am

Neoyoshi wrote:
Not surprisingly though Shin Megami Tensei players collectively seem to not even notice the difficulty at all, haha. (go figure)

Means the difficulty of the game is not as hard as SMT. Well, one thing about SMT is, you need to research the mob, they don't die fast unless you abuse their weak point, which is why it makes it fun. Only thing that makes it a bit hard is the Amethyst Crystal used for changing demon pet. Talking about pet, SMT is by far the game with the best pet system in my opinion, the diversity, the fighting abilities and so on (Which is not surprising at all, seeing SMT itself is a demon pet series kind of game lol). Still, I would say, it gives a very good example for other games to refer to, when implementing pet system. I hated the fact that in most game, pet only leech your money (food) and does nothing significant (I'm particularly pointing my fingers to Aika and RO btw).

Either way, to drag the topic back, you said crafting plays an important role, does that mean the Nyan-Chiie-that-hides-in-city will be revived in Lime Odyssey?
Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Kazuki, Explosive, Devotion
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:21 am

Lol megaten... had the highest dps char until I quit that damn game. I had like 7-10 weapons on me all the time lol. I just wonder how imbalanced this game will get with CS. I have extremely limited time nowadays to play due to working two jobs.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:56 am

It's Aeria

The game will be good during CB
The game will have decent balance at OB launch (for about 2 weeks)
The games cash shop will make people go pretty OP after
The game will make all the previously upgraded gear useless and crappy with the 1st content update (about 4 weeks from launch of OB)
After 1st week of OB (fixing small initial bugs) the released patches will be heavily focusing on Cash Shop and not so much gameplay

There ya go the roadmap for Aeria games

If you played at least 2 games from Aeria you know they won't change this roadmap
DOMO, SMT, Eden Eternal
Are games that followed pretty much that roadmap
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:26 am

There is no PvP outlet as of yet, but we have found NPC's in the game that have these icons hovering over their head that look like they could be Battleground icons, at least to me that is the way they look, right now those NPC's are inactive.

With the exception of certain maps, the pvp rules are pretty much up in the air, you can attack anyone at this moment by just Ctrl+targeting other players. But there is no real talk about any sort of PvP at the moment; the game is still in a very early release stage.

As for the Cash shop, it is way to early to make any speculations, but normal observation suggests that the Inventory bags will be the initial cash cow when the game does start for real.

Each player will start off with a main inventory bag with 30-something slots, along with two additional smaller bags that expire 7-days from the time the character was created, and two more bags that are inactive by default.

Hera wrote:

Either way, to drag the topic back, you said crafting plays an important role, does that mean the Nyan-Chiie-that-hides-in-city will be revived in Lime Odyssey?

I am not sure what you mean by that Hera, but Gathering materials will keep the player out in the field on a normal basis.

But Materials can be obtained through farming as well, so the Farming hubs will be the big populated areas as you can even get Vanity and Cash shop items through Farming.

depending on how you allot your Life Class stats, like if you sink most of your points in to the "Smarts" and "Creativity" stats, you increase the chances of getting all sorts of items through normal material gathering, plus the Card system contributes to this as well as you can basically create gear for slotting Life Class cards only to increase gathering/crafting performance and increase the rate special items like those hats will drop.

There really is so much to discuss that i would like to create a Beta section, but i would like to wait until the Alpha test is over for that.

Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 am

Sorry for confusing you LOL. That Nyan Chiie (My ign) thing happened in FFXIV. Basically, I levelled from lv7 to lv46 purely INSIDE the city just by alchemist crafting.

I don't go out cause I use the mats from guild or through buy/sell. It lasted for 2 months and I ended up knowing nothing about the game (Map, mob, dungeons? Don't ask me about them LOL) except for the "Nyan's Spot" (Renamed by our guildies) where I spend 98% of my gaming lifetime there to craft, buy and sell at the same time.

You mentioned it is possible to ditch outdoor mobbing to pure craft, so it kinda rings the bell on my hidden past (I doubt most people will even believe I was a pure crafter ONCE).
Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:35 pm

The Alpha test has finally come to a close, those who participated should be getting a survey in the e-mail they received their alpha test info with, make sure to fill it out ASAP for Free 500AP for the feedback.

Oh and Hera, the impressions of the alpha test were not very generalized and was not meant to be viewed as an actual review, and what i typed wasn't even grammar polished yet, i am sorry to ask you this but if you could take it down off your blog I'd really appreciate it, and i will re-write a full polished review when the Closed beta is launched; it you are unable to take it down then it is perfectly fine, it's no big deal i just don't want people to look at it as a review or what to expect in the finished version. :)

If you are not able to take the blog entry down, perhaps if you could if possible; edit the blog heading with something like:

The following is a player impression of the Lime Odyssey alpha test that was conducted by Aeria Game, any written material here-in will not necessarily reflect the final released product, and should not be considered what the player can expect in future versions.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 11:24 am

I signed up for beta
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:30 am

Good to hear that Mina, i would love to see you in-game.

And in other news, my Aeria account was mysteriously blocked yet again due to apparent violation to the Terms of Service.

Frankly i am taking it rather well since i am not currently playing anything by them, but you know what, i really am a tad confused since i sort of don't really do anything on there except make an occasional post in one of those stupid forums games like "three-word-story".
hit
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:43 am

Aeria ftw!
/sarcasm
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male
Number of posts : 365
IGN[Game NickName] : kawainu
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Neoyoshi wrote:

And in other news, my Aeria account was mysteriously blocked yet again due to apparent violation to the Terms of Service.

Frankly i am taking it rather well since i am not currently playing anything by them, but you know what, i really am a tad confused since i sort of don't really do anything on there except make an occasional post in one of those stupid forums games like "three-word-story".
hit
Aeria randomly banning people's accounts for no real reason? That's preposterous!

Now seriously, has any of us played one (or more) aeria game without getting at least a temporary ban? I got banned for some uknown reason when I used to play Shaiya there, then Snow had problems when he played Eden Eternal, and now Neo? Something is very wrong with them...
Back to top Go down
Genlog
Captain
Captain
Genlog

Male
Number of posts : 347
IGN[Game NickName] : Genlog Lamora
Registration date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Aeria banning legit players in the mean time they take over a orther companie XD
i love the mmorpg world

AERIA GAMES ACQUIRES IJJI GAMES
Transition FAQ Announcement end: Feb 06, 2012 12:59 am

Dear Aeria community,
Today we announced that Aeria Games, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, has acquired ijji Games LLC from NHN Corporation. We are excited about the opportunity to combine Aeria and ijji into a single company that can better serve our community. Combined we will be able to offer more new industry leading games and a better gaming experience overall.

Below you will find our responses to questions that we anticipate users may have about this transaction. We are thankful for our players of both ijji and Aeria games, and we look forward to continuing to see you in our games and on our forums.

What will happen to my account with ijji?
For the next couple of months, your ijji account will work just the same as always. We do expect to move ijji accounts to the Aeria platform eventually, but we will provide advance notice to inform you of that migration and any necessary steps you will have to take. Your G-coin balance will transfer to Aeria’s currency (Aeria Points) at its cash value, and we will make the transition as simple as possible. Stay tuned!

What if I have accounts with both ijji and Aeria?
When we migrate ijji accounts to the Aeria platform, we will allow users to consolidate ijji accounts into an existing Aeria account. G-coin balances will transfer to Aeria’s currency (Aeria Points) at cash value.

What will happen to my G-Coin balance?
When we eventually move ijji accounts to the Aeria platform, your G-coin balance will transfer to Aeria’s currency (Aeria points) at its cash value. You can continue to purchase G-coin in the meantime and use it in ijji games.

What will happen to ijji’s games?
Aeria acquired ijji based on belief in the potential for ijji’s portfolio. Together we will continue to invest in the development of ijji’s portfolio of games.

Do I need to do anything different to keep playing my ijji games?
For the next couple of months, everything will work the same as always. If we make any changes that require any action on your part, we will let you know well in advance.

Will I be able to keep my characters on my ijji games?
All ijji games will continue running as they are for now, and when you transition from your Ijji login to an Aeria login, all characters and game gear will remain intact.

When will you start making changes?
For the next couple of months, ijji accounts and games will function just as they do now. Well in advance of any changes, we will communicate to ijji users about what’s coming and anything players need to do as ijji games migrate to the Aeria platform.

I love ijji… how do I know that Aeria will keep up the customer service on my favorite games?
Aeria publishes more than 30 MMO titles, and has a staff of 50 game masters in just our US office, providing best-in-industry customer service. The combined Aeria and ijji teams will work together to ensure that customer service remains uninterrupted. Aeria’s portfolio includes leading first-person-shooters including the highly popular WolfTeam, and the Sci-Fi FPS Repulse that is entering a beta launch on January 6. The Aeria team is looking forward to meeting players from ijji’s games over the next couple of months, and talking with you on the Aeria forums. (Check out Aeria’s facebook pages too, especially WolfTeam and Repulse!)

Where do I go for support on my ijji games, or to talk with the ijji community?
Please continue to use ijji customer support and the forums on ijji.com for help. We will provide advance notice before switching ijji games to Aeria customer support and forums.

Should I continue using ijji.com and the ijji forums?
Yes! We will move ijji games to the Aeria platform eventually, but we will provide advance notice before any changes to the website or forums.

Who is Aeria Games?
Aeria Games is a leading destination for free-to-play online multiplayer games. Aeria Games publishes and develops high quality online games in nine languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Italian, Turkish and Russian. Aeria has a rapidly growing community of over 35 million core players and a deep portfolio of development partners. Aeria Games hosts a diverse and growing portfolio of over 30 critically-acclaimed MMO titles spanning action, roleplaying, shooter, real time strategy, and racing games. The company is recognized for standout games including the MMO Eden Eternal, the popular MMORPG Shaiya, the supernatural MMOFPS WolfTeam, the expansive strategy game Golden Age and the upcoming action shooter Repulse (formerly known as Genesis AD).

Why did Aeria acquire ijji?
Quite simply, the Aeria and ijji teams believe that our two companies are stronger together than they were apart. For our players, this means we are better positioned to bring you the leading global online games, and to give you a better gaming experience. As part of this deal, Ijji’s former parent, NHN Corporation, has made a financial investment in Aeria Games that will help fuel the company’s growth as a global leader in the MMO gaming market.

hope you guys get back fast your account thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:27 pm

My Aeria account was blocked once before back when we were playing Megaten together, the block was lifted like a week later or something like that, to this day i do not know the reason to why it happened.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Kid GM's
Fail auto ban
Moron GM's
Imbecile GM's
Brain-dead GM's
Can't read GM's
Fail GM's
Noob GM's
Immature GM's
Don't care company mentality (only care for money)
Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:25 am

Neoyoshi wrote:

hit

yeh my account was blocked as well and i was not playing anything either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next