Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon

Go down 
+11
Genlog
Kazuki
Kendooliii
Facade
kawainu
madpinger
mina
Snow
Shu
Hera
Neoyoshi
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ReAr
Captain
Captain
ReAr

Male
Number of posts : 338
IGN[Game NickName] : ReAranger
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:56 pm

yea a Random sweep ban lol I'm Innocent i tell ya.
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male
Number of posts : 365
IGN[Game NickName] : kawainu
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Yeah yeah in the eyes of aeriagames, everybody is guilty until proven innocent.
Back to top Go down
Beebo
Commander
Commander

Male
Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Oh.. got email invite today >_> meh
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Lol Goady got into alpha.
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Kazuki, Explosive, Devotion
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:04 am

Got to level 20 again as a warrior tank. I'm probably not gonna play anymore this alpha. Not gonna have much time for next 4-5 days.
Back to top Go down
Kendooliii
Veteran
Veteran
Kendooliii

Male
Number of posts : 49
IGN[Game NickName] : Kendooliii
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Mmm sorry to burst anyone's bubble but

http://www.mmoculture.com/2012/03/lime-odyssey-kr-shutting-down-after-100.html

Basically the LO (kr) is shutting down, the Aeria's Product Manager did speak out saying it will have no effect on them. But I don't see how it will work out, so they will not have any patches ever?

Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:13 am

Kendooliii wrote:
Mmm sorry to burst anyone's bubble but

http://www.mmoculture.com/2012/03/lime-odyssey-kr-shutting-down-after-100.html

Basically the LO (kr) is shutting down, the Aeria's Product Manager did speak out saying it will have no effect on them. But I don't see how it will work out, so they will not have any patches ever?

Just because the Korean game service is being shut down - which is not even indefinitely by the way, it does not mean SIRIUS is not continuously developing the game, the Korean server was being run by a service called TOKTOKPLUS in conjunction with JCE & SIRIUS Entertainment, and the reason for the shut down was due to an inability to fix critical bugs, now although that is disconcerting in it's own right, it does not hinder development and the release of future content on the other three versions of the game (North American, Thailand & Japanese)

My thoughts are on the situation is that SIRIUS will most likely rely on our version of the game to iron out the critical bugs that they were never able to get fixed; since we have spent so much time in the testing phases, this is the impression that Anex has given me through personal messages.
Back to top Go down
Beebo
Commander
Commander

Male
Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:57 pm

I feel like I've been spoiled by playing Vindictus...soi'm not impressed with LO =s

That or maybe i'm aging out of gaming xD
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Beebo wrote:
I feel like I've been spoiled by playing Vindictus...soi'm not impressed with LO =s

That or maybe i'm aging out of gaming xD

Vindictus is indeed awesome
The only game I can think of beating Vindi, would be Mabinogi 2

Unless someone else comes with an epic game like this

Although for me GW2 is going to be enjoyable in different ways, it is going to be a step down on the combat aspect (luckily it will probably be a step up on the other aspects, like battlegrounds, open world and community)

At some point I thought I started to loose interest too, but I don't think it's aging out of games, but rather the lack of creativity, and more of the copy paste behavior
When the market was small(er) you could get away with copying the best aspects and adding only a few new ones to a game
But these days only games that are worth your time are the ones that built their own game not just took someones game and changed or reproduced it in a new jacket

Examples of worthwhile games would indeed be Vindictus, Mabinogi, Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, Maple Story, EVE
Not all of em (especially the Nexon side ones) did as well on the player-base but I'm talking about the games themselves not the way they are run
(and not every of those games caters to each audience, but that doesn't make them less awesome in their own way)
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:45 am

Back on topic*

I have 1 spare Alpha login/pass if anyone wants it First in first served
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Kazuki, Explosive, Devotion
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:21 am

I haven't really played seriously since I went back to Aika when the guild quit. It has a lot to do with working 2 jobs, that and no motivation or lack of game drive to do anything.

The fact KR version is closing could possibly be a plus for us anyway. It just means Sirius can focus more on us. If I remember correctly, same crap happened with Megaten,but it still got updates anyway for Aeria.
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:55 pm

New post by Anex.

Quote :
What's Going On With Lime Odyssey Overseas?

Hey All,

About a week ago I confirmed that Korea Lime Odyssey will be shutting down. Today, I unfortunately bring the same news that Thailand Lime Odyssey will be shutting down -- but this time, we have confirmed only temporarily. This was again a decision made completely on the Publisher side and not something Sirius was in control of.

Why is this happening?
For Korea Lime Odyssey, I'm not allowed to disclose the information at this time.

For Thailand Lime Odyssey, they have decided to overhaul the game and add some new exciting features such as:

• New world and dungeon for Level 45
• New world and dungeon for Level 50
• Daily Quest System
• Arena System
• Player Shop
• Party Matching System
• Quest History Book System

The Thai LO publishers believed it best to shut down the game to make these improvements rather than keep it active during. Their hope: to better maintain the community (...). They estimate these features will take 5 months at the latest to implement.

How does this effect us?
It doesn't really. It's up to the publishers to decide the fate of their respective version and we are still on track to release ours as soon as we can. All the above features will be implemented in our version of the game in the near future as well.

Regards,

Anex

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon   Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lime Odyssey - Closed Beta Coming Soon
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5