Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

4 posters

Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!

Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male
    Number of posts : 10794
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Empty Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!

Post by Shu Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:09 am

At EA's E3 press conference today, BioWare's Dr.
    Greg Zeschuck showed off a Star Wars: The Old Republic trailer
    comprised of scenes from the game's introductory cinematic. Luckily for
    fans, the full "Return" cinematic was just posted on the game's official site.
    The six-minute movie is full of action and should be on the must watch list of any Star Wars fan. Watch the video below, and keep an eye on ZAM throughout the week for more E3 news!
    quilens
    quilens
    InGame Mods
    InGame Mods

Male
    Number of posts : 111
    IGN[Game NickName] : John Crichton
    Registration date : 2011-02-07

Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Empty Re: Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!

Post by quilens Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:34 am

this links to the aldarran trailer me thinks

clint eastwood bounty hunter

me likey

now if we can only get a release date
    Evocator
    Evocator
    Raider
    Raider

Male
    Number of posts : 806
    Current Status : unknown
    Registration date : 2008-04-17

Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Empty Re: Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!

Post by Evocator Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 am

It's only Day 1 of E3 trade show in Los Angeles and there are FAR TOO MANY video game trailers over the internet (hope my FB contacts don't get annoyed by my posts). The competition among video game developers and funding companies is really intense this year.

Personally, I try to avoid being carried away with any hype by only:

1)Enjoying the cinematic trailers (SWTOR, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Overstrike, etc)

2)Evaluating the game play trailers (Battlefield 3, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect 3, etc)

Sony's PSVita and conference speech was rather lackluster (who can blame them since last month?) today.

I'm looking forward to seeing Day 2 where Nintendo is introducing it's new console on. That company said it's hoping to target serious gamers instead of the casual crowd...will be truly interesting.

Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:45 am

haha ya.must test the game first beforehand.p2p or f2p heh

too many games coming so mustn't get suck into their trap in their trailer lol.

its funny how they come all together
    ValKrice
    ValKrice
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 575
    IGN[Game NickName] : Krice Valmont
    Registration date : 2010-02-23

Post by ValKrice Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:34 am

quilens wrote:
    clint eastwood bounty hunter

I think you mean the smuggler.
    quilens
    quilens
    InGame Mods
    InGame Mods

Male
    Number of posts : 111
    IGN[Game NickName] : John Crichton
    Registration date : 2011-02-07

Post by quilens Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:26 am

EA president
    Frank Gibeau
    says in interview that SWTOR is coming this year

but no concrete date still balancing issues considering the massive amount of content
    on release

biggest problem i think is everyone will go lightsaber crazy and no troopers
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:18 am

i heard that what ran wrong with SWG last time.too many wanna be jedi knight haha

just hope they will balance the show this time ^^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:27 am