Battle of Immortals and Sanctum on Facebook Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Battle of Immortals and Sanctum on Facebook

Anonymous
    aroyuaro

Battle of Immortals and Sanctum on Facebook Empty Battle of Immortals and Sanctum on Facebook

Post by aroyuaro Fri May 14, 2010 6:43 am

Fellow Facebookers in Sanctum. Add each another up yeah =) this is a thread for you guys to share your facebook accounts. Mine is . Add me up =)

Merged topic in to a sticky. - Neoyoshi Friday May 14, 2010
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male
    Number of posts : 1711
    IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Battle of Immortals and Sanctum on Facebook Empty Battle of Immortals and Sanctum on Facebook

Post by Neoyoshi Fri May 14, 2010 1:53 pm

Join Battle of Immortals and Facebook's growing community or find a
    friend in your clan that uses Facebook as well.

Rules: Only posts related to Facebook exchange please, if you have a Facebook account,
    and would like to get it out there for people to see and add you, this is the place.

Mod Note: Wondering if this could be merged as a complete Aetherius Facebook thread,
    i know Mina posted one some where, i think we could probably have that as a universal topic
    sticky for all the game sections and other sections where it would be appropriate.

Click the image to join Facebook!
    Battle of Immortals and Sanctum on Facebook Facebook-icon

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:40 am