Final Update on the Aika Service Restriction Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

5 posters

Final Update on the Aika Service Restriction

SeCret
    SeCret
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 10
    IGN[Game NickName] : SeCret
    Registration date : 2010-03-15

Final Update on the Aika Service Restriction Empty Final Update on the Aika Service Restriction

Post by SeCret Tue May 04, 2010 1:00 am

Final Update on the Aika Service Restriction
    Friday, April 30 2010 - 10:35 AM
    by Lingo

Dear Aika players,

This is the final update on the Aika service restriction issue announced on April 7, 2010. We informed the community that gPotato’s version of Aika Online would be restricted to the North American region. On April 7 (PDT), we limited new player registrations from outside of North America, but did not block existing non-North American player accounts.

We’re pleased to announce that non-North American player accounts which existed on or before April 7 (the day the registration IP block took effect) will be able to play gPotato’s version of Aika. The registration restriction will remain in effect for new accounts outside of North America. We realize that the past few weeks have been a time of uncertainty for the community, and we appreciate your patience while we resolved this matter. We thank you for your understanding and invite you to join us on the forums and in the land of Lakia for all of the wonderful plans we have in store!

-The Aika Team -
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male
    Number of posts : 10794
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

Final Update on the Aika Service Restriction Empty Re: Final Update on the Aika Service Restriction

Post by Shu Tue May 04, 2010 1:12 am

hehe.i kind of hoping this will happen but was not certain if gpot will do it.

if only they have posted this right away instead of letting us know after one month lolz.

if they have posted this much earlier i think most of us will be still playing hehe.

right now i think only a few of us will still play.but if anyone have no mmo to play atm i will encourage u to play this one instead of global aika.

at least those who already have a gpot account before april 7 will not be block from playing unlike global one

however if u are one of the guys that already break all your gears after reading about the ip ban then global is best ^^
    Forseti
    Forseti
    Raider
    Raider

Male
    Number of posts : 571
    IGN[Game NickName] : Forseti, Cadexn
    Current Status : Active
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Final Update on the Aika Service Restriction Empty Re: Final Update on the Aika Service Restriction

Post by Forseti Tue May 04, 2010 1:34 am

damn it >_>
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male
    Number of posts : 10794
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

Post by Shu Tue May 04, 2010 1:39 am

lol fors i bet u missing your lvl 56 sword already ^^

if only gpot told us earlier lol
    AxLR0Se
    AxLR0Se
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 1337
    IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
    Registration date : 2008-06-30

Post by AxLR0Se Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 am

1 month too late, I already lost all interest in Aika heh. On the bright side.. only a few hours left til BOI open beta woot!
    Facade
    Facade
    Advisory Board
    Advisory Board

Male
    Number of posts : 1036
    IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
    Current Status : Normal
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Post by Facade Tue May 04, 2010 6:32 am

yeh i lost all interest after the first anouncement heh. Just cruising waiting on FFXI atm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:52 am