Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

+32
Albion Daz
AsiaHero
Noiselessrope
Forseti
-Phobia
mina
Rabsiu
Supamoe
Snow
Buffie
Alakide
Chaofun
Neoyoshi
CrazyJon
Bahaumut
calebal
CaCo
~RiikaInfinityy~
DisrocteD
LordBub
sezgin
Aznknight
Evocator
Sakuragi
YounGDeviL
Dias
LordOfSkulls
Aizengin
Calviny
Melvin
lizardfolk
Shu
36 posters

Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews

Anonymous

Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Empty AION

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 6:20 am

i think one of the BEST mmo we shud play is Aion...so far i was only impresed by its aesthetic detail and gameplay

not many annoucements have been made about the English version....all i have heard is that it will launch this year during the summer or after.
    Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Aion
    Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Aion_1600x1200_8
    Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Screenshot07

and here's a video of the trailer 😓

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI87wDlqolo

and i think this one is just AWSOME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiyITsTcXMY
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male
    Number of posts : 10794
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Empty Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews

Post by Shu Tue May 13, 2008 6:39 am

i may play a girl in aion,they look too pretty lol
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Empty Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews

Post by Shu Tue May 13, 2008 6:39 am

merging thread ^^
    Dias
    Dias
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 1396
    IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

Post by Dias Tue May 13, 2008 8:21 am

so I guess there will be guild for AION huh? Omoishiroi.
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Tue May 13, 2008 8:42 am

single guild is too small to be top guild in aion,their main combat system is faction war as in nation vs nation in aion.to be one of the top guild there,there will be a need to merge guild in that game to fully enjoy the game.

i will probably work with a few guilds that can work well with us and share leadership and merge in aion when it does come and it lived up to expectation. :)
    Dias
    Dias
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by Dias Tue May 13, 2008 8:45 am

Ashura wrote:single guild is too small to be top guild in aion,their main combat system is faction war as in nation vs nation in aion.to be one of the top guild there,there will be a need to merge guild in that game to fully enjoy the game.

i will probably work with a few guilds that can work well with us and share leadership and merge in aion when it does come and it lived up to expectation. :)

lawl thinking of it so detailed already? I love ya shu 😓
    Sakuragi
    Sakuragi
    Raider
    Raider

Male
    Number of posts : 950
    IGN[Game NickName] : Saku, Sakura, Sakii, Reiss, Zulu
    Registration date : 2008-04-10

Post by Sakuragi Tue May 13, 2008 12:51 pm

but yea the girls do look gorgeous :P and it's so called...the individualation system as well as the flying system. It's not like Perfect World where it doesn't have a big like um...reason or w.e. In AION you need flight to get you to places and fight monsters and what not hehe. Also you can climb stuff too which is hot.
    LordBub
    LordBub
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 523
    IGN[Game NickName] : LordBub
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Post by LordBub Thu May 15, 2008 7:30 pm

Sakuragi wrote:but yea the girls do look gorgeous :P and it's so called...the individualation system as well as the flying system. It's not like Perfect World where it doesn't have a big like um...reason or w.e. In AION you need flight to get you to places and fight monsters and what not hehe. Also you can climb stuff too which is hot.

AION online is like almost identical to Perfect World in the basics. Further down, there are some differences between these two games. I really wanna try the flying feature in AION online and see how to compares to Perfect World.
    DisrocteD
    DisrocteD
    Captain
    Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    IGN[Game NickName] : DisrocteD, Evangelion
    Registration date : 2008-04-13

Post by DisrocteD Sat May 17, 2008 10:29 am

Aion looks like Perfect world but has almoust same characters as Lineage2.I play Aion CB i like it because of the air combat.But if you have to choose betwen Rohan and Aion choose Rohan its much more cool on Aion you get very fast bored.In like 2 weeks you make max lvl
    LordBub
    LordBub
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    IGN[Game NickName] : LordBub
    Registration date : 2008-05-14

Post by LordBub Sat May 17, 2008 12:38 pm

Oh I see thanks for info.. We can still expect many people going to AION tho.
    ~RiikaInfinityy~
    Captain
    Captain

Female
    Number of posts : 335
    IGN[Game NickName] : NIL
    Current Status : Taking Long Break
    Registration date : 2008-05-16

Post by ~RiikaInfinityy~ Mon May 19, 2008 6:32 am

i wanted to play this too but must pay one, T_T sad nice graphics somemore =(
    Dias
    Dias
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by Dias Mon May 19, 2008 9:53 am

Offc its nice graphic ,it uses the CryTek engine.
    Calviny
    Captain
    Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2008-04-12

Post by Calviny Fri May 23, 2008 2:03 pm

I'm curious to how Aion handles end game content.
    CaCo
    CaCo
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 74
    IGN[Game NickName] : CaCo
    Registration date : 2008-05-27

Post by CaCo Tue May 27, 2008 11:35 am

Good to hear that a lot of you looking for Aion,same true for me.
    As far as i know it was already introdeced that it will be p2p game and i also read somewhere that there will be somekinda "itemshop" too. But not that kinda as in many MMo's nowadays. It will be like Guild Wars collectors edition thingys in this shop. "Cooler" wings etcetc,but nothing advantege will be sold ^^;
    Dias
    Dias
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by Dias Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:51 pm

http://aiononline.com

They have new site ,go see ,has some pretty kewl info ;)
    calebal
    calebal
    Captain
    Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 148
    IGN[Game NickName] : Thunderheal

Post by calebal Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:56 pm

i have read alot into the game ( as if there really was alot to read into) and is just an amazing game! great graphics and all.
    calebal
    calebal
    Captain
    Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 148
    IGN[Game NickName] : Thunderheal

Post by calebal Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:47 am

hmm shu maybe ill create my guild on this game and link through here?....if David doesn't kick my ass and burn out my tonge for suggesting such a then, course knowing him he would continue by ripping out my brain and then watch birds devour my carouse...i have awesome friends whew
    Bahaumut
    Bahaumut
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 42
    IGN[Game NickName] : Bahaumut
    Registration date : 2008-04-12

Post by Bahaumut Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:53 am

And why would I do that? I mean seriously man, leave me out of your messed up S&M fantasies. :bored:
    CrazyJon
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 38
    IGN[Game NickName] : ItsDavid
    Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by CrazyJon Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:34 am

I believe guild limit is 100 players.
    I know for certain that a legion 2 guild can have 60.
    CrazyJon
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 38
    IGN[Game NickName] : ItsDavid
    Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by CrazyJon Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:37 am

Also, It is a current prediction to be 15$ a month, but they are going to try got 8$ a month.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:41 am

8$/month sounds better 4 me xD
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:52 pm

Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male
    Number of posts : 1711
    IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

Post by Neoyoshi Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Here's a cute sound recording video for Aion. (try not to wet your pants with laughter)

http://plaza.plaync.co.kr/pcc/view?articleID=632
    Chaofun
    Chaofun
    Advisory Board
    Advisory Board

Male
    Number of posts : 570
    IGN[Game NickName] : xChaoFuNx, DoMiNiC, _DOMINIC_
    Registration date : 2008-04-02

Post by Chaofun Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:31 am

Haha..wow...that was something lol.
    LordOfSkulls
    LordOfSkulls
    Commander
    Commander

Post by LordOfSkulls Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:45 am

Aeon = Perfect World + Lineage II in one ....... imagine........ x10 times more grinding than in Rohan.........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:20 am