Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

DC Universe

Go down 
+9
Snow
madryno
Facade
Beebo
Neoyoshi
Evocator
Supamoe
Shu
Noiselessrope
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-02-01

DC Universe - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:24 am

Been busy sorting out earthquake details etc, we were hit pretty hard a few months ago, theres been over 4000 aftershocks in the last 4 months. Recently had some people out to inspect the dmg and see what they are gonna do.

plus i was just testing Rift beta 6 today to see what they changed, they done some massive class changes which is everything people been complasining about they seem to be fixing it fast, which is good.

And yeh Baddies suck! hehe
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Yea, moe, the animation cancel glitchers I can handle 1 vs 1 usually without too much trouble since well my build ain't glitched but strongly insane nevertheless XD

But there's a way to do Legends arena, and get yourself stuck in perma invisibility, with the pvp trinket and infinite potions from there and this glitch makes all your attacks do 1,5x the dmg or so and be well... permanently invisible even when attacking

That time they had a dualgunner flying high above me using his attack spam glitch, and another dude bashing my head with a 2h, same time the invisible dude hitting me which I didn't notice untill I jumped off the roof (flying guys r annoying if fighting em on a small roof as a non flyer) and a few sec later got spamattacked by the invisible dude

Here's an example of someone using that invisibility glitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z0TYCNVwGY
Notice a lvl 7 hitting 720+ lol then calculate how much a 97 dps weapon 1,6k might lvl 30 would hit for XD
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:57 am

Lol, was partying with a rifle animation canceller, he could use that aoe bombing skill non stop, and I mean literally spam that freekin skill

But my weapon just does too sick dps the normal way (had up to 3,8k crits in 1 hit ^_^) and he had to go spamming so hard to keep up with my dps that he made our whole partys games crash 4 times before I decided to just give up on that party lol
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:54 pm

Been testing the dual pistols out, for a lil bit ranged fun and to know the ins and outs of the sweep shot "glitch"

What I have to say is, roflmao what the heck is everyone crying about?

Ok so people r showing those youtube vids where they get owned in 2 sweep shot combos, but thats because their gear probably just sucks ass.

I've been fighting these sweep shot users quite a lot lately, since it's pretty popular, and I don't loose to them.

The sweepshot "glitch" does a 17 hit combo, what I see in those vids people hit 20~40 ish dmg with each of those shots. That's like 800 dmg at best. Stupid noobs go cry me a river.

My 2h crits people (yes same lvl people) for up to 2k+ dmg in 1 hit, thats sickass burst dmg <3, I'm laughing my ass off, since no one is complaining about 2h ^_^

Anyways, after trying out sweep shot, it doesn't even feel much like a bug. To start with it has a huge aoe cone radius, and the dmg is split between targets, so if you do 20 vs 1, you ll be doing something like 10s if theres 2 targets.

If you played arround with dual guns, you ll know their normal combos are no where near all that strong, so without sweep shot "glitch" imo no one (except for the looks or so) would use dual guns.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:43 pm

So how's it been for ya guys?
Lately I'm pretty much logging on to do a vault run, rush the daily HA+duo in 30 min or so, then do the raids or jump into arenas or log out.

Nothing new's been happening, well I did expect it to be kinda this way before joining this game ofcourse (although I did think that they'd atleast have released the 1st big patch by this time)

But by now I've done pretty much everything there's o_0
Ofcourse some feats still missing, and the t2 set not complete yet, but meh, I'm not really into perfecting feats and the t2 gear ll get complete anyway.

Anyways, was wondering if ya guys were still playing and having fun, since right now I'm pretty much done REALLY playing for now hehe.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:04 pm

just do mass pk then snow lol.dc is mainly a action console type of game anyway with pretty nice graphics.at least u getting ur money worth ^^
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Snow wrote:

Anyways, was wondering if ya guys were still playing and having fun, since right now I'm pretty much done REALLY playing for now hehe.

As soon as Sony releases a free Trial i would like to test it out, for now I'm trying to stay current with Vindictus now that they have enough content to keep you busy regardless of Boat tokens (new Gauntlet mode is insanely challenging but fun)

Just a heads, up this weekend is Double XP, Double Gold and Free Boat rides in Vindictus.

Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:33 am

Well guess what, SOE finally announced the "big" update the same day as I posted this ^_^
So hey after the 22th I get to do some new stuff, and they tweaked quite a lot of things, so combat is gonna be fresh again, where mechanics dont work the same anymore.

Haha Shu, don't think I didn'd do mass pk lols

Been raping newbies, been raping pros, been raping glitchers, and every fckin Hero out there on my server XD

But hey with this new patch incoming I ll have some fun for a week or 2 again :)

The part I'm mostly interested in, is how hard Nature type of players r gonna own now, since some of them were unkillable in the arena already, and instead of nerfing em, they r giving them an overall boost lols
Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:35 am

Snow wrote:
So how's it been for ya guys?
Lately I'm pretty much logging on to do a vault run, rush the daily HA+duo in 30 min or so, then do the raids or jump into arenas or log out.

Nothing new's been happening, well I did expect it to be kinda this way before joining this game ofcourse (although I did think that they'd atleast have released the 1st big patch by this time)

But by now I've done pretty much everything there's o_0
Ofcourse some feats still missing, and the t2 set not complete yet, but meh, I'm not really into perfecting feats and the t2 gear ll get complete anyway.

Been a while since i read this post.

As you mentioned there was expection the content would run out fast, but it happened for me faster than i thought it would. Amazing gfx and good fun for anyone thats a fan of superheroes/villians etc.
But i found logging in doing a few duo's /repeat every day dulled me right out. Also playing with AOD (clan I and Supamoe were in) nice organised guild but there was no competition, the one hero guild that tried got walked over without a challenge and that happened in world pvp and battlegrounds, so it lost the challenge for me.

Playing with Supamoe and crew was ALOT of fun, more because of the people rather than the game. When i wasn't playing with them i found the game getting dull.
I'm a big fan of world PvP, and although you could world pvp the no risk/reward thing bugged me a little.

It is a good game but I'm pretty sure no player would last much longer than 3 months unless big DC fans since even as a casual player you could have done everything by then.

After having a break and playing the final betas of Rift I'm having alot more fun in that, couldn't get enough raiding the other factions and basically being a pain! You also get exp for pvp so its a nice bonus.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:31 am

I've lost.

Yes, it's been about 1000ish 1 vs 1 matches, since I had lost or even had a hard time fighting against someone, but yes I've lost XD

Ice+MA using lunge/shurikens non stop, is just unbeatable, just nothing doable against it in a 1 vs 1 other then using Ice+MA yourself.

Besides that, not much happening.
We cleared all the new content the day it came out...
Ice Bash being so buggy, that I don't even want to pop it in arenas anymore to not have people die at spawn lol.
Been comparing weapons, even though I love my 2h a lot, I feel like switching weapon might bring back some fun for a while.
So far, Bow and MA were hella fun, now I just gotta hope one of those drops in the raids.
(I've never fought a good bow user, and that's why I didn't realise that they were pretty awesome, but after testing them, well: I like what I see)
Catwoman in Legends is just a beast, I love playing her, and destroying people (once again shows that MA is sick OP), only thing that stands a chance is glitch Robin bitch.
Oh yes, I'm finally in a good guild, been here for a while now, but it was a long way through 5 different guilds :S pretty sure we got the most decent/capable players on our server in this guild.
Oh, I went testing with some ice powers again, well everyone knows how reflect and ww are a must, and icebash in most cases aswell, but outside of those 3 there's still room left for discussion. Interesting powers to think of as Ice are, Snow Devil (no dmg knockup pet lol), Cold Snap (very little power, little dmg, huge aoe range), Frost Wave (little aoe, knockdown decent dmg), Hibernation (is the supercharge for ice imo), Frost snipe "I think" (instant dmg, little cooldown, neglectible animation, for cancelling)
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:20 pm

http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/310703/page/1

not much players in pc server much now?most playing in ps3 server version is it?
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:23 am

Yeah, servers r about at 10% population compared to how they looked during the 1st month

The only days they live up somewhat is during the Raid reset, so Thursday and Friday then there r a few more people on trying to form raid groups

Yes even during weekend they r dead XD
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:00 pm

i tot u guys say dc universe is fun pvp wise.why so low population?all went ps3 servers or due to lack of playable content?

they really should have made dc universe just buy to play instead of so high subscription fee per month as it stands now pffft
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:20 pm

It is super fun to pvp
But there were a lot of glitches that affected pvp too much, so lot of people couldnt handle that and quit since SOE was taking so long to fix those
Then after the fix there were other or still some unfixed old ones that drove more people off

After the 1st 30 free days a lot of population always quits

You can reach max lvl within 2 days, and for a lot of people max lvl means end of the game

All the content in the game is possible to finish within the free 30 days, unless you want to farm for feats and have full raid gear

So line all of that up and you won't have too many people playing past the initial 30 days

Now others played to play with others, and those quitting means the ones playing with them eventually quit aswell.

And SOE made a huge mistake to add additional servers, during th launch week, because there were ques of 400 people at peak time, but 400 people isn't big for a que at all defenitely not at launch. (and they upped server capacities afterwards, which would have been enough rather then adding new server and splitting the population)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:53 am

P2P wil never work in this bad economic years

thats why F2P is now so populair atm and why you wanne play a game that is almost empty ??
i dont thats why i play Perfect world INT becouse its ubber full so its nice for me to play it

Pandora Saga also there stil much players online that make the game fun ^^

so far i no P2P mmorpg wil have a very hard time even when guild wars 2 comes
its only B2P so yea again a big slap in the face for P2P mmorpgs

but i think this always wil be a battle who get the most player based in any game
btw this is stil in many many years the most populair game of all ^^

Conquer online

Publisher: TQ Digital
Playerbase: Very High <----------- trust me in 100 % true
Graphics: Low Quality <---------- most dont care
Type: MMORPG
EXP Rate: Medium
PvP: Open PvP / Guild War / Scheduled Tournaments <------------- that why its populair pll love pk ^^
Filesize: 462 MB

Pros: +Varied PvP options. +Fair selection of classes and job advancements. +Helpful ‘auto movement’ feature. +Impressive skill animations. +Very high level cap with 3 rebirths.

Cons: -Dated graphics. -Poor English translations. -Repetitive gameplay. -Poorly designed interface.

Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 6:15 am

F2P = Fail, yes a lot of people can play that but it's totally unbalanced, besides the obvious class balances it's always buy to win.

The moment F2P games find the perfect balance of cash-shop and no game imbalance the F2P will rule, but so far any and all F2P games (of which some started with quite balanced CS) always fell for the fast money earning through adding (insanely) overpowering items to the cash shop
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:07 pm

gen this is the service co offering atm hehe.this is why i prefer p2p mmo nowadays unless that f2p mmo is very nice like age of wulin then i will consider hardcore it and play it to beat the heavy cash buyers hehe.way cheaper to buy p2p mmo if u are planning to be competitive in game.

CO Releases New PvP Expansion! VIP Standard Lowered! Free DBs Giveaway!
Dear player,

How've you been lately! It has been quite a while since we met you in game last time! Today, we've got some great news for you!

This
March, Conquer Online is expanding with more dynamic PvP features which
include a unique Flag Contest, a Skill Team PK Tournament and some
thrillingly cool weapon skills that will make your gaming experience
even more marvelous!

And for the VIPs, The TQ team has adjusted the VIP level standard! You might be a VIP player now!! (Check your VIP level)

VIP Level

New Standard

Old Standard

VIP 1

$ 119

$ 150

VIP 2

$ 399

$ 470

VIP 3

$ 819

$ 960

VIP 4

$ 1439 (minimum monthly credit $ 59)

$ 1599 (minimum monthly credit $ 95)

VIP 5

$ 2159 (minimum monthly credit $ 109)

$ 2400 (minimum monthly credit $ 190)

VIP 6

$ 2879 (minimum monthly credit $ 159)

$ 3198 (minimum monthly credit $ 255)

VIP 7

$ 10000

$ 9600 (minimum monthly credit $ 255)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:38 pm

i play so 6 a 7 years F2P mmorpg,s
also talk alot in there forums

what most say you are not forced to buy anything from CS
you can also be good just to farm more

the only thing that CS give is for pll that wanne be fast uber lets say lazy rich pll
the things i buy mostly in CS is premium ticket to get better exp and drop rate

and i love costumes and pets Cabal CS is very good balance in every way
they dont sell things to make you ubber

you stil need to farm your ass off xD
but yes most mmorpg with CS sell things to make you uber fast
and there service lacks a bit

but i can see that as not much of a trouble
and they are working beter vs hackers and botters

and i play F2P only becouse of the big players base
the only game i can say that have a big players base and is P2P is WOW

and the rest are very much low i think PW have more players then Aion and FF14
and thats whats is all about a game companie wanne see alot off players

that means the game is good
if a P2P dont get players they gone try F2P just to get more players

thats what i think dont get me wrong ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Snow wrote:
F2P = Fail, yes a lot of people can play that but it's totally unbalanced, besides the obvious class balances it's always buy to win.

The moment F2P games find the perfect balance of cash-shop and no game imbalance the F2P will rule, but so far any and all F2P games (of which some started with quite balanced CS) always fell for the fast money earning through adding (insanely) overpowering items to the cash shop

you play FF 14 right do that game have any shop for clothes ore pets ore change your hair better and more to make you look beter ??

if so and it free then its good if not then i sucks for me
thats why i love CS becouse you can buy everything to make you look difrent yay
and PWI have very well done that they sell amazing many clothes and orthers things even cool mounts

dont think a CS is to make you ubber its also a nice something to make your charater nice looking ^^
but i think your not in to that xD

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:32 pm

The team over at DC Universe Online have heard our concerns with the
low server populations that currently cripple the game. Within the next
month, they'll be rolling out some processes that turn their existing
servers into "four Super-Servers", one for each platform in each region.

We have heard your concerns about queue times on the servers. This
game is about people playing and fighting together so we feel your pain.
Sometime in the next month, we are going to test new technology to meld
all of our US and European PC and PS3 servers into four Super-Servers,
one for each platform in each region. This will allow for more
opportunities to queue and participate in other group related game
mechanics. We are hoping to get this on our PC Test Server to start
testing, again, sometime in the next month and then will tune it up for
the PS3 platform as well. As soon as we know more about testing and
timing we will let you know. But, believe this – it is one of our top
priorities. Again, thanks for your patience, we appreciate your support.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:16 pm

Haha those PvE people on PvE servers r gonna cry whine n quit :P
Because the PvP servers have proven to be waaay more popular, the 4 "super servers" for sure r gonna be PvP XD
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:37 am

DC Universe - Page 7 Dc_universe_online

Sony Online Entertainment has launched a digital marketplace for its MMORPG DC Universe Online, with items available to buy through a microtransactions model.

As reported by Joystiq, the marketplace went live today with just three items available for purchase, and no word on when extra items will be added.

The items available at the moment include Proto Repair Bots and Vault
Tickets, both of which enhance the player's experience slightly through
easier accessibility and through allowing players to collect more items.

DC Universe Online launched earlier this year
in January, and soon afterwards SOE president John Smedley revealed
that the game was the company's "fastest selling game ever."

In May, it was revealed that SOE was merging its DC Universe Online servers,
with all the U.S. servers being merged into just two -- one for the PC
version and one for the PlayStation 3 version -- while the European
edition of the game received a similar set-up.
Back to top Go down
Hoolilol
Captain
Captain
Hoolilol

Male
Number of posts : 236
IGN[Game NickName] : Hoolilol
Current Status : Moody
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Anyone knows what date exactly is this one going f2p ?
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 5:13 am

DC Universe - Page 7 Dcuo-freetoplay-epl-1027

It was promised and now it's come true. Yesterday, we were promised that today would see the revelation of the date for DC Universe Online's
business model switch, but now we're here, and all the tortured
chronological phrasing doesn't change the fact of the matter. On
Tuesday, November 1st, the game will be launching its hybrid business
model, according to the live webcast taking place at the time of this announcement.

As reported previously, the game will be moving into a tiered model,
allowing players to access the game with no subscription requirement.
Current subscribers who continue to maintain the monthly fee will gain
access to a variety of perks, starting (obviously) on November 1st, but
if you've always been curious about the game, get ready to jump in and
dress up the day after Halloween. Expect further details to be available
from Sony Online Entertainment in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC Universe   DC Universe - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DC Universe
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next