Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

[Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3

Go down 
+10
scourgedelf
Alakide
Rabsiu
ash
Dias
CaCo
Buffie
AxLR0Se
Snow
mina
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

[Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:15 pm

Lies mina... your not my child.. go change ya e-mail, I don't mind if ya make it snows.girlfriend@gmail.com but I didn't get kids when I was 1 year.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:13 pm

lols snow XD; I had this e-mail since fooooevveerrrr :p
I don't know about snows.girlfriend but I don't mind being snows.fangirl@gmail.com :D

Kyaaaaaaaaaah~ It's snoooow! luv
*tries to get a piece of his clothing*
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:23 pm

Hahaha
*starts mailing fan exclusive stuff to snows.fangirl@gmail.com* :study:
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:42 pm

waaaah any fan service? lol :o
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:04 pm

only for subscribed and/or outstanding fans :laugh:
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:48 pm

think main thing is to see what changes they will add to open beta and remove from game when close beta is over.rune might turn out to be a great game or a badly manged one depending on game company choices in open beta.....i still remem rohan close beta is so much more fun with teleport stone sold in npc stall so team can get together easiler and drop rate and exp rate is good also in close beta...then they remove those in open beta and added too much item mall stuff ^^

as for leader wise if buffie wish to take leadership i think will be good.if not then axl.good thing about rune is that leader can be switch anytime so there is room for mistakes and changes :)
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:58 am

mina wrote:

And noes I can't take the leadership position- I haven't even played ROM don't even know if I will like it, and I'm quick with my tongue to lash out on people. I want to be a regular member so I can dick around without any consequences. lol :D I can't be model behavior.

Slacker!

^^ <3
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:35 am

I am really not made of leadership stuff hehe. I am pretty good at backing a good leader when i am needed but I have times of quiet reflection where I like to take a back seat and keep to myself. Sad i know but can't help my personality lol. Also I would probably not stay behind if the majority decide not to play rom. I hope they do but I really like everyone here and would want to go wherever others are going

@Shu Rom does start off pretty much a solo game until around level 20 when you go to Aslan then things are more party based.
Both runewalker and frogster are active on the forum and interact with testers a lot. They have also been listening our opinions and have changed things to suit players needs. As far as i know there will be open pvp servers and pve servers in which you will have to flag yourself for pvp. I am not sure if you can switch your char between servers or just pick one. If thats so we can pick a pvp server. I have been surprised at the devs willingness to change things in game based on the beta forum community but what they have been doing looks very promising indeed.
After open beta maybe we can take a vote as a community whether to stay or not or just use rom as a game to play until we find one that everyone likes.
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:44 am

O.o omg when did this become a snow fans topic lol
and well i do agree with axl's idea ..jus split the responsibilites with the active folks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2