Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

[Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3

Go down 
+10
scourgedelf
Alakide
Rabsiu
ash
Dias
CaCo
Buffie
AxLR0Se
Snow
mina
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

[Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Empty
PostSubject: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:26 pm

Quote :
Aloha!

Guilds that have gathered under the banner of Runes of Magic have now the chance to apply for access to the Closed Beta.
And this is how it works:

Your guild leader sends us an Excel Sheet (xls) of those members who are regsitered and signed up to the beta over http://www.runesofmagic.com/de/user,register.html and forwards this list to this email adress: romcbgilden@runesofmagic.com.

The name of the file should be: Guildname_XXX
The XXX stands for the amount of members in the list.

These information has to be in the list:

* User name
* Real name

The Deadline is the 11/05/2008.
Excel-sheets that are not named and filled out properly will NOT be accepted!

Guild feedback is highly important to us. This includes first impressions, crafting, dungeons and so on.
Please gather your feedback and let it be send in an understandable document to the adress above.

At this point we cannot stress enough that we still have an active NDA.
The spreading of screenshots and video material or similar is not allowed and will cause your account to be suspended and getting anyone involved banned.

Should there be any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask us.

Looking forward to work with you!

-Silberfuchs & and the Runes of Magic Team

Since Shu isn't around i guess i'll have to do this.... lol Or is someone else nice enough to take charge of this? >.>;
So please post your info at least 3 days before the deadline if you want to participate.
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:46 pm

Yay, mina putting all our trust in you :P

Anyway, lets post everyones forum names etc here already. Then we can see who can do what.

And about those real names and e-mails only leaeder needs to post it or everyone has to?

User name: Nuts
e-mail: mischa_claessen1210@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:08 pm

User: AxLR0Se
Email: grandlx@sbcglobal.net

Turn ons: girls
Turn offs: dudes
What i like: Cheese cake and anime

About time we started getting active in rom again -.-
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:18 pm

* User name Tilly3300
* Real name Rachel
* e-Mail minx_uk08@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
CaCo
Veteran
Veteran
CaCo

Male
Number of posts : 74
IGN[Game NickName] : CaCo
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:37 am

User name: hetyu
e-mail: hetyu.beatz@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:54 am

User name: Dias1
Real name: Iasen (it would be localised version of Jason but nvm this xD)
e-mail: element987@gmail.com

I can do the xls sheet for you mina , but you are gonna have to send it. So tell me if you're lazy.
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:30 am

User name: ashnathan
e-mail:ash_nathan@live.in
Back to top Go down
Rabsiu
Captain
Captain
Rabsiu

Male
Number of posts : 286
IGN[Game NickName] : Rabsiu
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:54 am

User name: Rabsiu

E-mail: rabsiu@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Alakide
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alakide

Male
Number of posts : 89
IGN[Game NickName] : Alakide
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:01 pm

User name: Alakide

E-Mail: AlakideWerewolf@gmail.com

if u need any help doing the .xls (Exel) let me know maby i can help thumbs up
Back to top Go down
scourgedelf
Trooper
Trooper

Male
Number of posts : 31
IGN[Game NickName] : Zangetsuu
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:29 pm

User Name: Scourgedelf

E-mail: mschnebs@aol.com
Back to top Go down
YueYii
Inner Court
Inner Court
YueYii

Female
Number of posts : 540
IGN[Game NickName] : Kryyn
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:09 am

User Name : TDM6046

E-mail : TDM6046(AT)gmail.com

EDIT: I farked up somewhere with the convoluted registration instructions. My correct User Name is above.

Last edited by YueYii on Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected User Name.)
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:19 am

we're missing a lot of people from the forum... make a post on the rom forums for people to put up their info. like hotred /lloyz
and a few others

Have the users who signed up on the forum been approved yet? Calirose said she registered but still the name isn't in the forum list
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:01 am

who is Calirose? o.O;
lol It would help if they posted under the forum section labeled "at the gates" . It's the only section they can see and post in along with new mmorpgs sections.
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male
Number of posts : 235
IGN[Game NickName] : Crovaxx / Darrigaaz
Current Status : Normal

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:40 am

user name: Crovax
e-mail: crovaxx_volts@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
AsiaHero
Captain
Captain
AsiaHero

Male
Number of posts : 174
IGN[Game NickName] : TonyDaTiger
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:28 am

user name: asiahero
e-mail: lilaznvietsterz@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/asianvietz
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:00 am

i think once we have who will be guild leader issue settle mina or me can make the person a admin in our forum so he/she can approve and add rom members instead of waiting for mina or me to do it ^^
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:02 am

i added Calirose to the group :)
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male
Number of posts : 235
IGN[Game NickName] : Crovaxx / Darrigaaz

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:52 am

er shu. shouldn't u or mina be the guild leader???
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:38 am

Ashura wrote:
i think once we have who will be guild leader issue settle mina or me can make the person a admin in our forum so he/she can approve and add rom members instead of waiting for mina or me to do it ^^

*points at AxL*
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:39 pm

i cant crovax,i like rom as a game,but personally i dont like the pvp inside and some of the features,and the graphics i dont like also hehe so i am keen but not 100% keen,it always best to select a guild leader who loved the game a lot and is willing to stay long term,to me guild leader is like the soul of the community.he or she need to keep community friendly and active inside the game so it is best to select based on how keen one is to play the game.

but i admit i like class list as well as overall quests and stuff so i will still play,just not too long hours per day.anyway will know when it is open beta.

yeah axl if u reading this and is interested in guild leadership post so we know and u can take the rein.we will follow your lead and i will help out when i can to keep community in game friendly and active heh.same goes for rest of us i think :) if u not keen on leadership we can see who is keen on it.if there is really no1 then i will take it >_< but i hope it will not come to that heh.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:58 pm

Well with Axl... the only way I will ever approve is if he cleans up his act because he stirred up alot of trouble for us in RoM. It was excusable and manageable because he was only a member but if he is appointed the offical leader for RoM he really needs a 180 degree behavior make over. The leader represents the guild and his actions will affect the guild. When he was a member I had the excuse to tell other guilds he was only one person and did not make the guild. So not to group his behavior with our guild. If he became leader he really really really needs to clean up his behavior that's the only thing that bars my decision. ^^;;;

I would like to nominate Buffie though if she is really into the game. She is calm, has no problems with anyone, good at lvling, and knows just what to say to not mingle with trouble but stopping it.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:19 pm

*points at mina*

*cough mina cough be cough leader cough*

*points other finger at Buffie*

*cough or cough Buffie cough*

I think I catched a cold :sick:
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:22 pm

I was making this post a few minutes ago. But got distracted..

For guild leadership, i would only take it if Buffie didn't want it. The guild needs someone who's a bit more level headed than i am. I am a person who enjoys provoking fights. And i don't intend to hide who i am.
Also, the guild leader will need to be active in not just keeping the guild in good position with the community, but be able to lead us as well. Such as commanding sieges in vent etc.
As most know by now, i don't really talk much in vent. I love texting. :)

If Buffie doesn't want to do it, i'll do it. As someone already said, i can play Mr.NiceGuy if need be. But, Buffie could lead, and appoint vice guild leaders. They have almost all the powers of the guild leader. So we don't have to throw all the weight on one person.

We should make a small council, 3 vice guild leaders. To help the guild leader. So if I or Buffie take lead we have people to help or keep us level headed etc.

My ideal guild would be small, but strong. Have high level players. And be a force in the pvp scene.

The guild council needs three people who can do the following:
1.Command in Vent
2. Has a voice in the community and is active. Aka someone who is very active in the forums/ingame. So the guild leader doesn't have to manage all relations. Cause we all know guild leaders get swamped with things.

I believe we need to further talk about this. Maybe a msn meeting? Or just make an entirely new forum rom topic.
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:42 pm

Mina be leader for formality , slack off if you want ;)
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:26 pm

Good post AxL I applaud you :D
And your ideas are really good. if you don't have me on msn already add me. snow.child@gmail.com
It's not that I don't see you fit to lead it's just that your behavior on the forums might affect's people's image of us. ^^;; I hope you understand I'm not in anyway trying to be rude. For the leader position I want someone calm, and level headed and know's just what to say. However the leader will not be in full power, so like with your idea the leader can serve as the image for the public but the real power holders can be the vice, etc.

And noes I can't take the leadership position- I haven't even played ROM don't even know if I will like it, and I'm quick with my tongue to lash out on people. I want to be a regular member so I can dick around without any consequences. lol :D I can't be model behavior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3   [Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guild Invitations] Closed Beta: Phase 3
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next