Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews

Go down 
+32
Albion Daz
AsiaHero
Noiselessrope
Forseti
-Phobia
mina
Rabsiu
Supamoe
Snow
Buffie
Alakide
Chaofun
Neoyoshi
CrazyJon
Bahaumut
calebal
CaCo
~RiikaInfinityy~
DisrocteD
LordBub
sezgin
Aznknight
Evocator
Sakuragi
YounGDeviL
Dias
LordOfSkulls
Aizengin
Calviny
Melvin
lizardfolk
Shu
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:24 am

mmo is suppose to have grind.why u always want to play a game with no grind ^^
they just need make the grind interesting :)
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:54 pm

No i love grinding and such........ I just dont like "Asian Grinding" where grinding to them is 1 year of grinding and playing before you get to the fun stuff.......... >.>
and they make it even worse in P2P mmos because....... they want more of ur money..... they did that with Lineage 2...... when i tried a free server of the game even at x35 XP it was still bad was happy i didnt play the game in original form...... >.> I just wish the game was balanced in Xping/Questing.......

Reason why i am supporting Runes Of Magic.... because u dont have to do grinding at all but quests instead which is more interesting since the quests sent you to ever part of hte world.... So even thought playing 1 character in RoM is like playing two characters O.o and takes twice more leveling and such u still can just quest thru that whole area.
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:41 am

Play WoW then , I already pre-ordered WotLK ,and I played its beta its gonna be atleast 5x better exp than TBC was ;). Also I think Aion will be balanced on quests/grind , this time they're doing it different.
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:57 pm

Same company making Aion that made Lineage 2.... i pass ;)

O.o and WotLK........ i was out of WoW for over a year and happy with the descition...... still X_X too painful to imagine..... going back to WoW..... plus the guild i was in probally already dead/forgotten me ;P or something
Back to top Go down
Alakide
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alakide

Male
Number of posts : 89
IGN[Game NickName] : Alakide
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 am

i am waiting for the relase of that game, i realy like the Movies and i hop that will be a great game :ahuhu:
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:09 pm

Alakide wrote:
i am waiting for the relase of that game, i realy like the Movies and i hop that will be a great game :ahuhu:

Agreed me 2 thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:56 pm

Don't get your hopes up TOO high, it's a good game, but as far as I have red it isn't as innovative on anything as it might sound/look.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:58 pm

Snowflake wrote:
Don't get your hopes up TOO high, it's a good game, but as far as I have red it isn't as innovative on anything as it might sound/look.

Party pooper :^_-:
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:00 pm

Yah Blade & Soul looks way better and the engine is better too ^^ , but AION deserves to be tried , I think its gonna be a break from the usuall ,atleast to the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:02 pm

Buffie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:

Nuhu, it's for your own sake, this way ya ll be less dissapointed if it doesn't meet ya expectations 😓

And yeah B&S ll beat this by far, but B&S also ll take way longer to come out :P

My 1st real next gen mmo ll probably be mortal online, which is planned for mid summer.
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:09 pm

Snowflake wrote:
Buffie wrote:
Snowflake wrote:

Nuhu, it's for your own sake, this way ya ll be less dissapointed if it doesn't meet ya expectations 😓

And yeah B&S ll beat this by far, but B&S also ll take way longer to come out :P

My 1st real next gen mmo ll probably be mortal online, which is planned for mid summer.

Right now any game will do lol But seriously i kinda don't expect to much and as long as we can find a game we can all enjoy together I will be happy :D:
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:30 pm

Yeah, but need a decent game that most would like and well need everyone to join together, but uhh can't see any game that would work out well for now.
(except Hello Kitty Online ofcourse :laugh: )
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:34 am

yeah right now just have to be patience and wait for the right one i guess.i also do not plan to anyhow play any mmo right now unless most of us like it heh.
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male
Number of posts : 872
IGN[Game NickName] : Supamoe
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:37 am

Hmm for people who think Aion is grind its not AT all whatsoever. Ive been playing for 3-4 days rougly 6 hours a day and im lv 23 even though i dont speak Korean Lol and im in the OB. Yes theirs alot of quests.Its a quest/mob kill game till around lv 18 + you start going to dungeons with parties and killing elite mobs etc...But hands down not grind

heres a vid i made while playing, And PS: this is not FLYING its Gliding wich you can do anytime Flying was made for lv 25+ air pvp and shit in a place called abyss were both factions meet all the time and have aerial, ground pvp, but you can still fly in 90% of the places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6eTkPQGYgo&fmt=18

hope i see you all their, aion for us is scheduled 2-4 months after Chinese opens wich is january so we should expect it around april, may (perfect time)
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:06 am

this is video clip supa send me.he is playing korea ob now.he did say english cb should be around a few months later from now.so we can make war in aion there soon.
in order to enjoy top features in aion it will be best to merge guild with others so we will probably join a friend guild.he have a lot of people joining aion.we can join his guild and see if it will work out or not.if not we can always leave and just be ally with them.he a good friend so will not be a problem and will not turn on us like braveheart,i will be co-leadership so dont worry about guild admin :)