Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews

Go down 
+32
Albion Daz
AsiaHero
Noiselessrope
Forseti
-Phobia
mina
Rabsiu
Supamoe
Snow
Buffie
Alakide
Chaofun
Neoyoshi
CrazyJon
Bahaumut
calebal
CaCo
~RiikaInfinityy~
DisrocteD
LordBub
sezgin
Aznknight
Evocator
Sakuragi
YounGDeviL
Dias
LordOfSkulls
Aizengin
Calviny
Melvin
lizardfolk
Shu
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: AION   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:20 am

i think one of the BEST mmo we shud play is Aion...so far i was only impresed by its aesthetic detail and gameplay

not many annoucements have been made about the English version....all i have heard is that it will launch this year during the summer or after.
Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Aion
Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Aion_1600x1200_8
Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Screenshot07

and here's a video of the trailer 😓

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI87wDlqolo

and i think this one is just AWSOME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiyITsTcXMY
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:39 am

i may play a girl in aion,they look too pretty lol
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:39 am

merging thread ^^
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:21 am

so I guess there will be guild for AION huh? Omoishiroi.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:42 am

single guild is too small to be top guild in aion,their main combat system is faction war as in nation vs nation in aion.to be one of the top guild there,there will be a need to merge guild in that game to fully enjoy the game.

i will probably work with a few guilds that can work well with us and share leadership and merge in aion when it does come and it lived up to expectation. :)
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 8:45 am

Ashura wrote:
single guild is too small to be top guild in aion,their main combat system is faction war as in nation vs nation in aion.to be one of the top guild there,there will be a need to merge guild in that game to fully enjoy the game.

i will probably work with a few guilds that can work well with us and share leadership and merge in aion when it does come and it lived up to expectation. :)

lawl thinking of it so detailed already? I love ya shu 😓
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male
Number of posts : 950
IGN[Game NickName] : Saku, Sakura, Sakii, Reiss, Zulu
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:51 pm

but yea the girls do look gorgeous :P and it's so called...the individualation system as well as the flying system. It's not like Perfect World where it doesn't have a big like um...reason or w.e. In AION you need flight to get you to places and fight monsters and what not hehe. Also you can climb stuff too which is hot.
Back to top Go down
LordBub
Commander
Commander
LordBub

Male
Number of posts : 523
IGN[Game NickName] : LordBub
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:30 pm

Sakuragi wrote:
but yea the girls do look gorgeous :P and it's so called...the individualation system as well as the flying system. It's not like Perfect World where it doesn't have a big like um...reason or w.e. In AION you need flight to get you to places and fight monsters and what not hehe. Also you can climb stuff too which is hot.

AION online is like almost identical to Perfect World in the basics. Further down, there are some differences between these two games. I really wanna try the flying feature in AION online and see how to compares to Perfect World.
Back to top Go down
DisrocteD
Captain
Captain
DisrocteD

Male
Number of posts : 207
IGN[Game NickName] : DisrocteD, Evangelion
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 10:29 am

Aion looks like Perfect world but has almoust same characters as Lineage2.I play Aion CB i like it because of the air combat.But if you have to choose betwen Rohan and Aion choose Rohan its much more cool on Aion you get very fast bored.In like 2 weeks you make max lvl
Back to top Go down
LordBub
Commander
Commander
LordBub

Male
IGN[Game NickName] : LordBub
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 12:38 pm

Oh I see thanks for info.. We can still expect many people going to AION tho.
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Captain
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 335
IGN[Game NickName] : NIL
Current Status : Taking Long Break
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:32 am

i wanted to play this too but must pay one, T_T sad nice graphics somemore =(
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/RiikaInfinityy
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:53 am

Offc its nice graphic ,it uses the CryTek engine.
Back to top Go down
Calviny
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:03 pm

I'm curious to how Aion handles end game content.
Back to top Go down
CaCo
Veteran
Veteran
CaCo

Male
Number of posts : 74
IGN[Game NickName] : CaCo
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 11:35 am

Good to hear that a lot of you looking for Aion,same true for me.
As far as i know it was already introdeced that it will be p2p game and i also read somewhere that there will be somekinda "itemshop" too. But not that kinda as in many MMo's nowadays. It will be like Guild Wars collectors edition thingys in this shop. "Cooler" wings etcetc,but nothing advantege will be sold ^^;
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:51 pm

http://aiononline.com

They have new site ,go see ,has some pretty kewl info ;)
Back to top Go down
calebal
Captain
Captain
calebal

Male
Number of posts : 148
IGN[Game NickName] : Thunderheal

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:56 pm

i have read alot into the game ( as if there really was alot to read into) and is just an amazing game! great graphics and all.
Back to top Go down
calebal
Captain
Captain
calebal

Male
Number of posts : 148
IGN[Game NickName] : Thunderheal

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 12:47 am

hmm shu maybe ill create my guild on this game and link through here?....if David doesn't kick my ass and burn out my tonge for suggesting such a then, course knowing him he would continue by ripping out my brain and then watch birds devour my carouse...i have awesome friends whew
Back to top Go down
Bahaumut
Veteran
Veteran
Bahaumut

Male
Number of posts : 42
IGN[Game NickName] : Bahaumut
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 2:53 am

And why would I do that? I mean seriously man, leave me out of your messed up S&M fantasies. :bored:
Back to top Go down
CrazyJon
Trooper
Trooper

Male
Number of posts : 38
IGN[Game NickName] : ItsDavid
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:34 am

I believe guild limit is 100 players.
I know for certain that a legion 2 guild can have 60.
Back to top Go down
CrazyJon
Trooper
Trooper

Male
Number of posts : 38
IGN[Game NickName] : ItsDavid
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:37 am

Also, It is a current prediction to be 15$ a month, but they are going to try got 8$ a month.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:41 am

8$/month sounds better 4 me xD
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:29 pm

Here's a cute sound recording video for Aion. (try not to wet your pants with laughter)

http://plaza.plaync.co.kr/pcc/view?articleID=632
Back to top Go down
Chaofun
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Chaofun

Male
Number of posts : 570
IGN[Game NickName] : xChaoFuNx, DoMiNiC, _DOMINIC_
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:31 am

Haha..wow...that was something lol.
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:45 am

Aeon = Perfect World + Lineage II in one ....... imagine........ x10 times more grinding than in Rohan.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next