Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews

Go down 
+32
Albion Daz
AsiaHero
Noiselessrope
Forseti
-Phobia
mina
Rabsiu
Supamoe
Snow
Buffie
Alakide
Chaofun
Neoyoshi
CrazyJon
Bahaumut
calebal
CaCo
~RiikaInfinityy~
DisrocteD
LordBub
sezgin
Aznknight
Evocator
Sakuragi
YounGDeviL
Dias
LordOfSkulls
Aizengin
Calviny
Melvin
lizardfolk
Shu
36 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Empty
PostSubject: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:37 pm

some links

graphics is nice but not sure about combat system and how end game content will be enjoyable or not.but suffice to say some of us will play it when its out.note this is pay to play game most likely.

http://www.plaync.com/us/games/aion/
http://www.aionglobal.com/

Believe in Aion™

Aion™ is the most visually stunning MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) ever made. Cutting-edge graphics redefine your expectations of online role-playing and reveal a true fantasy world where divine beings wage a war that will determine the future of the world.

Your role in this war is pivotal. The fate of the world rests on your shoulders as you and your allies participate in brutal warfare, devise brilliant strategy, and claim political power.
Soar to New Heights

Glide effortlessly through the skies in Aion™. Flying is not just a means of transportation – flight is an extension of the combat system and can be an integral part of taking on your foes in battle. Clash swords high above the ground and use flight-specific skills to defeat your rivals.

Aion™ adds a whole new dimension to combat as you pluck your enemies from the sky, rain down destruction from above, toss your opponent into the air, and more. This isn’t your usual MMORPG combat – you will need to form new strategies to slay your adversary.
PvPvE

Combat in other online role-playing games consists of PvE (Player vs. Environment): fighting computer-controlled monsters, and PvP (Player vs. Player): human-controlled characters fighting each other.

For the first time in the MMORPG genre, Aion™ brings these two game features together in an evolving and seamless system. PvPvE manages the complex relationships and alliances between realms, races and guilds; it also controls the mighty Dragons, a non-player faction and a common enemy to all players, regardless of faction.
Blending Fantasy and Reality

Aion™ delivers a new level of graphical detail and world interactivity. Climb sheer cliffs, fly through moving clouds, see water ripple from the downdraft of your own powerful wings and leap gaping chasms. A supremely powerful graphical engine brings the world of your fantasies to life like never before.
The Music of Aion™

The best movies and games are driven by spectacular music scores and Aion™ is no exception. Ryo Kunihiko, one of the world’s leading composers of movie and television soundtracks, is creating incredible music that seamlessly interweaves with on-screen action, setting the mood and creating the perfect atmosphere for your adventures in the world of Aion™.
Back to top Go down
lizardfolk
Veteran
Veteran
lizardfolk

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:14 pm

It's a shame Aion wont have a lifetime fee option like LoTRO
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:04 am

i've read alot about aion ... it's not 100% it's p2p ... could be buy to play game like gw ... they havent decided yet .. so don't lose ur hopes ... it's a must play game ... awesome ...
Back to top Go down
Melvin
Inner Court
Inner Court

Male
Number of posts : 228
IGN[Game NickName] : Melvin
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:28 am

plzzzzzzzzzz be a game like GW where ya just buy it in the stores Aion =D

haha
Back to top Go down
Calviny
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:31 pm

um I was pretty sure that they've already decided the commercial scheme and it was said to be p2p in Aionsource.

I'll probably have to find the article though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:45 pm

it is p2p in korea ... but as 4 us and eu version is not settled yet ....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:03 pm

Hehe, well I guess as much as people like to think that theres a chance of it being F2P or something similar to guild wars, I really doubt it will be.

Although it's not for certain, I'm pretty sure that it's 90% going to be P2P within the global market. The quality of the game really doesn't seem to be something that is made for F2P content. Even if it was p2p, it looks a lot better than WoW. Not sure how much content it will have though.

I'd have to say it's one of those games which are definitely worth the p2p if they promise the content. I hope it doesn't become a Lineage 2 as soon as the game starts though.
Back to top Go down
Calviny
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:11 pm

I believe it's better to have the mentality that it's a P2P game rather than F2P. Therefore no one will be disappointed when it eventually ends up becoming P2P.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:10 pm

Aion end game content is back on faction war like nation vs nation,so if we gonna play it we prob need mass recruit there or merge with other guilds before we go aion to get good position of gettting top guilds ranking,have to select same race as well to stay together
Back to top Go down
Aizengin
Captain
Captain
Aizengin

Male
Number of posts : 101
IGN[Game NickName] : AizenGin
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:24 am

I read a lot about aion too, it looks very promising. I'd say the best graphics from all mmo i saw.. and gameplay is likely to be awesome :)
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:14 am

it reminds me of Perfect World in some ways :P
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:23 am

yeah it seem to be perfect world without the dolls and lame end game content.maybe it will be a perfect world in aion heh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:53 am

i am hoping that it will have lots of quests worth doing ... and i love party's ... hope it will not be a game based on soloing alot ...
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Im just gonna say that im in love with this game since ,well alot of time .Im following its development from quite some time and im gonna buy it for sure . And I am very glad to hear that some of you guys will play it as well, Id love to play it with you guys :)

About payment,itll be p2p
Back to top Go down
YounGDeviL
Captain
Captain
YounGDeviL

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:23 pm

This game gonna be amazing
sux its p2p
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male
Number of posts : 950
IGN[Game NickName] : Saku, Sakura, Sakii, Reiss, Zulu

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:30 pm

Yea I've been following this game for over a year now. When it comes out OBT for korea Ima gon try it out. Hopefully there will be people translating it haha...should be :P

The individualation system in this game is sick, more so than Perfect World!
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:35 pm

Calviny wrote:
I believe it's better to have the mentality that it's a P2P game rather than F2P. Therefore no one will be disappointed when it eventually ends up becoming P2P.

The graphics are too godly. I'll eat my shoes if it ever goes f2p.
Back to top Go down
YounGDeviL
Captain
Captain
YounGDeviL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:51 pm

it will never be f2p, maybe private servers...
they spend too much time on a game, so its can't be f2p
Back to top Go down
Aizengin
Captain
Captain
Aizengin

Male
Number of posts : 101
IGN[Game NickName] : AizenGin
Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:26 am

yea.. i'll be waiting for private servers to appear thumbs up
Back to top Go down
YounGDeviL
Captain
Captain
YounGDeviL

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 9:34 am

and I bet it will take long time for the private servers too...
Back to top Go down
Aznknight
Veteran
Veteran
Aznknight

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:09 am

p-servers would prolly take up to a year to come out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:53 am

like cabal ? not all mmo's will have a p-server version ... i sure hope aion will have ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male
Number of posts : 950
IGN[Game NickName] : Saku, Sakura, Sakii, Reiss, Zulu

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:35 am

they should...AION is popular.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Sakuragi wrote:
they should...AION is popular.

it's popular because it looks promising ... not so many ppl actual played/still playing the cb version ... if it will live up to the excpectations maybe we will have p-server versions around like WoW ... but since there are alot of money involved i think they will make sure no1 leaks out any files
Back to top Go down
sezgin
Trooper
Trooper

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:39 am

The videos i watched about Aion were really amazing. This game will be one of the best mmorpgs. I really wish i could try that game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews   Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion (p2p mmorpg) Possible Community Game since has good reviews
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next