Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Empty
PostSubject: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:17 pm

The beta schedule and possible release date of Aion Online are hot topics right now in the gaming community. Both the limited collector's edition and the standard edition are currently available for preorder, and both Amazon and Gamestop list the release date as Sept. 1. If you're interested in playing Aion, preordering the game seems like a good option. You'll get access to all remaining beta events, some special in-game items and a 48-hour head start when the game goes live.

As for the remaining beta events, Massively has pointed out (via Keen and Graev) that the July issue of Beckett Massive Online Gamer contains a list of the beta schedule throughout the summer. Here it is, although the dates could always be subject to change:

* June 19-21: Asmodian closed beta capped at level 10
* July 3-5: Asmodian level cap increases
* July 17-19: Abyss only with unrestricted flight and hopefully a lot of PvP
* August 14-17: First open beta
* August 19-23: Second open beta

Aion Preorder Bonuses

• Aion Beta Events: Preorder and receive a code to access all of the remaining Aion beta events.
• Preorder Aion Game Sweepstakes: Play in an Aion beta event, and you’ll have a chance to win a killer Alienware notebook, ATI video cards, or other great prizes (see Preorder Aion Game Sweepstakes below).
• Preorder-Only In-Game Items: In-game items will be available for use during the head start program.
• Black Cloud Hat (gives boosts to HP, MP, magical resistance, and evasion)
• Lodas' Amulet (gives a +20% experience boost for 1 hour)
• One Ancient Ring of Power (type depends on your preorder retailer): Ancient Ring of Fire (GameStop), Ancient Ring of Magic (Best Buy), Ancient Ring of Earth (Amazon.com), Ancient Ring of Water, or Ancient Ring of Wind.
• Head Start Program: Get a 48-hour head start to the live game before the game releases.
• Preselection: Select your character names and server in advance of the game going live.

Preorder Aion Game Sweepstakes

* Preorder Aion at one of our official trade partners or through the NCsoft store. You will receive a unique game code that will allow you access into select beta preview events.
* Log in to http://us.ncsoft.com. (Create a new account if you have not done so before.) You will then be prompted to enter the unique game code (serial code) so you can play the Preorder Aion Game sweepstakes. You will receive an email giving your instructions as to how to install the beta client and start your Aion game account.
* Play in an Aion beta event. To enter the sweepstakes, you must play a character to at least level 3. Beta event dates are listed above.
* End Date: Sweepstakes ends on 9/1/09.
* Sponsor: NC Interactive, Inc., 1501 4th Ave. Floor 20, Seattle, WA 98101
* Official Rules: Preorder Aion Game Sweepstakes Official Rules
* Prize Winner Names: Names of the prize winners, available 30 days after the end of the promotion, will be posted here for 90 days after the prizes are awarded.
* No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, military installations and commonwealths, and Québec), 18 or older (except residents of AL and NE, who must be 19 or older).
Back to top Go down
FuChingLan
Captain
Captain
FuChingLan

Female
Number of posts : 276
IGN[Game NickName] : Fu Fu
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:58 pm

NICE. =D Thanks Shu
Back to top Go down
http://fuchinglan.spaces.live.com/
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:14 am

Shu, what about both of us which pre-ordered in Gameshop (SG / MY)?

I guess I'll go inquiry again about the codes..
Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:36 am

Hera wrote:

not sure also niv...i think we dont get early access ><

i tried order from amazon also cannot.says cannot deliver heh
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:13 am

Ashura wrote:
Hera wrote:

not sure also niv...i think we dont get early access ><

i tried order from amazon also cannot.says cannot deliver heh

Shu, I got the reply from Gameshop.

Code:

Thank you for your e-mail. We have ran a check with the distributor here and
have confirmed that pre-order beta access is unavailable. This might be a US
only access. The distributor will only receive the actual boxes upon the
official release.

Have a good day ahead.

:tears: :tears: :tears:
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:24 am

well no need to get too upset over this heh.as long clan is up when we enter game we can catch up with the level ^^

besides i not sure when aion will start server officially.maybe they send out all boxes on sep 1 and wait till sep 15 to start server worldwide.so we just might get early access when we get the boxes heh

if others with the boxes get 48 hours headstart they can make clan before us.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:33 am

Emm, can't you just download the game in advance, without the box. And use the key you get mailed to make your account?
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:42 am

thing is me and niv probably dont get key by email since we buying through sub distributors and not main ones like amazon or gamestop.we have to wait for box to start playing ^^
.we cannot buy by gamestop or amazon since they dont deliver this product to asia and deliver fee is pretty expensive if buy alone heh

anyway i suppose they will allow digital download once server is up so i can buy 1 code online and play first but i probably just wait for the box since they probably the same speed hehe.u guys will have 2 days early access i think so can star making clan first :)
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:41 am

2 days can make a big difference.. Now if they will not camp my elite.. :noes:
Back to top Go down
FuChingLan
Captain
Captain
FuChingLan

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:50 am

Don't worry Hera. We got your back. We will help protect you guys if they try and mess with you. :rawrz:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 am

some thing i dont get i have made a new acc on there site to get a unque key but where is my key

ore wil the random pick pll out to test second beta ??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:07 am

Oo don't wanna buy it ... i guess i will just wait 4 the official release then get pk'ed like crazy ^_^
Back to top Go down
FuChingLan
Captain
Captain
FuChingLan

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:31 am

Ashura wrote:
The beta schedule and possible release date of Aion Online are hot topics right now in the gaming community. Both the limited collector's edition and the standard edition are currently available for preorder, and both Amazon and Gamestop list the release date as Sept. 1. If you're interested in playing Aion, preordering the game seems like a good option. You'll get access to all remaining beta events, some special in-game items and a 48-hour head start when the game goes live.

As for the remaining beta events, Massively has pointed out (via Keen and Graev) that the July issue of Beckett Massive Online Gamer contains a list of the beta schedule throughout the summer. Here it is, although the dates could always be subject to change:

* June 19-21: Asmodian closed beta capped at level 10
* July 3-5: Asmodian level cap increases
* July 17-19: Abyss only with unrestricted flight and hopefully a lot of PvP
* August 14-17: First open beta
* August 19-23: Second open beta

Shu, last night I noticed that on the information screen for the pop-up start menu for AION had slightly different dates then the ones you quoted. Not sure which dates would be correct, but I'm guessing the ones from off the game window itself would be more accurate.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:04 pm

fufu i got the dates from mmorpg site.anyway they already say its subject to change.just use them as reference,u can also post if u have any updated date heh
Back to top Go down
YueYii
Inner Court
Inner Court
YueYii

Female
Number of posts : 540
IGN[Game NickName] : Kryyn
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:23 pm

06.17.2009 - Closed Beta Schedule and News

The second Aion closed beta event kicks off this weekend Friday, June 19th (12:00 PM PT, 9:00 PM CEST, 8:00 PM BST) and ends Monday, June 22nd (12:00 PM PT, 9:00 PM CEST, 8:00 PM BST).

For this event, enthusiastic testers will focus on the beginning player experience for the Asmodians as well as testing server stability and live launch simulation. Take the time to read the story of your quests, pay close attention to the words of the NPCs sharing their knowledge with you, and explore the first ten levels in the shadowy world of Asmodae during this weekend's exciting beta event.

If you're a part of this weekend's closed beta event, drop by the official beta forums beginning on June 18 to share your reports and experiences.

Thanks to the diligence and reporting from the first closed beta event, this weekend's event also features several updates and changes in the game content:
- Updated with culturalized content for Asmodian levels 1-10
- Updated UI at login screen
- Localization fixes for various in game maps
- Fixed various NPC messages
- Initial zone channels increased from 4 to 10
- Server queue added
Coming Soon!
- Localized voice overs for cut scenes
- Localized tutorial videos
- In game pre-rendered movies
- More culturalized content for Asmodae
- Culturalized content for Elyos
- Community Events
Participants in the closed beta events will also be excited to hear that the NDA has been lifted. Chat, blog, post, and tweet about your experiences in Aion!

Wondering about even more upcoming beta events? Check out the current closed beta schedule below and plan now for your fun-filled summer in Atreia.

Upcoming Closed Beta Events
Closed Beta Event #3 - July 2-July 6
Focus: Asmodian levels 1-20

Closed Beta Event #4 - July 17-July 20
Focus: Elyos and Asmodian
levels 1-25

Closed Beta Event #5 - July 31-August 3
Focus: TBD

Closed Beta Event #6 - August 14-August 17
Focus: TBD

As always, stay tuned to the official web site and the Aion team Twitters (@aion_ayase, @aion_amboss, @aion_liv, and @aion_xaen) for more news and your chance to be a part of the closed beta.

(I copy and pasted this from the NCSoft Launcher screen.)
Back to top Go down
FuChingLan
Captain
Captain
FuChingLan

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:46 pm

Thanks YueYii. That's the information I was talking about. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses   The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beta schedule & Preorder Bonuses
Page 1 of 1