Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items Empty
PostSubject: Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items   Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:35 pm

September 18, 2009 10:43 AM

The benefits are many to be had if you have preordered Aion or are the owner of a rare and much coveted Limited Collector's Edition. Notable among these is an array of in-game items you can give to your characters.

To assign them to your characters, please follow these instructions.

NOTE: You will need to follow these steps for each new character you create in order for it to receive the items. You will not be able to do this right now, but the feature will be enabled shortly.

1. Log into NCsoft Account Management.
2. Click the Game Accounts link.
3. Choose your Aion game account listed on the Game Accounts page.
4. Click the Apply In-Game Items link in the Actions section.
5. Select the server your preferred character is on and click the Next button.
6. Select the character you wish to receive the items and click the Next button.
7. You will then see a list of all the items or item packs that may be applied to that character. Click the checkbox next to the item pack(s) you wish to apply to that character and then click the Next button.
8. Review the confirmation page and then click the Apply the Items/Item Packs to this Character button.

You will then get a message saying that the items/item packs were successfully given to that character. You should have these items when you log into the game - simply pay a visit to your in-game mail box.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items   Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:23 pm

is it only for one character or for all my character i create? as in can i give 2 same item to 2 different character :3 lol
Back to top Go down
LordFlashheart
Veteran
Veteran
LordFlashheart

Male
Number of posts : 57
IGN[Game NickName] : Flash
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items   Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:49 pm

Anyone know which will give better CE items, digital download via steam or pre-order form a local distributor? The only difference I notice is the "Ancient Rings".
Back to top Go down
Forseti
Raider
Raider
Forseti

Male
Number of posts : 571
IGN[Game NickName] : Forseti, Cadexn
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items   Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Katzyuke wrote:
is it only for one character or for all my character i create? as in can i give 2 same item to 2 different character :3 lol

It's for all the characters you have/will create. just that you gotta do that step everytime u create a new character to receive the items.

psh, can't they just implement a /claim command like in AoC. much easier :P
Back to top Go down
pc93
Veteran
Veteran
pc93

Male
Number of posts : 40
IGN[Game NickName] : Phil
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items   Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:29 am

LordFlashheart wrote:
Anyone know which will give better CE items, digital download via steam or pre-order form a local distributor? The only difference I notice is the "Ancient Rings".

All the rings are the same. They just add a different glow to your character.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items   Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:54 am

Forseti wrote:
Katzyuke wrote:

It's for all the characters you have/will create. just that you gotta do that step everytime u create a new character to receive the items.

psh, can't they just implement a /claim command like in AoC. much easier :P

sweet, i dont have to careful pick who get the CE items then yay me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items   Gearing up with Preorder and Collector's Edition Items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1