RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration! - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

+2
Neoyoshi
AzureDemon
6 posters

RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration!

Anonymous

RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration! - Page 2 Empty Re: RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:14 am

am also back to this great game :s2:

16 juny they have a big update and i wil say :=o:

lvl cap is now lvl 65 oh yea

new MAO,s siegkits and animus

weapens armors quests for some classes new buffs and so much more

for all info plz go to this link thx

http://www.playrf.com/News/Notice/Notice_View.asp?idx=190
    DisrocteD
    DisrocteD
    Captain
    Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    IGN[Game NickName] : DisrocteD, Evangelion
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2008-04-13

RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration! - Page 2 Empty Re: RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration!

Post by DisrocteD Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:49 am

I have never tried this game although I knew about it.I want to give it a try.Anyone who is playing could tell me what server to join and what is the best archer class ? I googled and seems like Cora-archer-adventurer is the best(i want to use bow not guns) thumbs up
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:21 pm

DisrocteD wrote:I have never tried this game although I knew about it.I want to give it a try.Anyone who is playing could tell me what server to join and what is the best archer class ? I googled and seems like Cora-archer-adventurer is the best(i want to use bow not guns) thumbs up

cora is more focus on magic dark magic :p like summon and archer is also good :P

my self i am a bellato armor rider so i drive those very big robots uber cool :p

and accertia are the robot race with uber big guns and launchers ^^

am btw i am in owen server so if you get shot my a MAU it can be me :P

but both servers hate cora btw so dont freek out that acc and bell gone kill you ^^

and chiron server bell snd acc have same clan and they use ventrillo so bell and acc work close togheter

but cora in that server is very big and strong

but if you no what you want and let me no what class and server you pic i can maby help you out ^^
    DisrocteD
    DisrocteD
    Captain
    Captain

Male

Post by DisrocteD Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Sry for late reply Ayreon , didnt had time.I have started on Owen server aswell my name is DisrocteD and I'm Cora ranger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:28 pm

hello Dis ^^ am very sorry but i quit that owen server its to boring when 70 % is bell

so am back to the other server and pick the accertia race and its very balance here what i like

so lots for me to kill :P

here my pick how i look like ^^

RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration! - Page 2 Rfonline200909042005525

more like a fat robot lol

so if you rely wanne see me am in that server and tht race

hope to hear from you soon ^^
    DisrocteD
    DisrocteD
    Captain
    Captain

Male

Post by DisrocteD Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:58 pm

This game starts to give me a headacke @_@ .I could use someone to guide me a litle.So youre on the chiron server accretia ? If yes il just have to quit my cora from owen and start with a accretia ranger on chiron server.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:36 am

ok i wil help you gradly its a good game if you no the ropes of it and i wil help you ^^

am on that server accertia race

i dunno if you have my MSN ?? if not here it is smit_964@hotmail.com

i be online when i get back from my parents ok

that wil be my time 4:00 pm ^^ ore 16:00 ^^

i wil conteck you on msn do not wory i wil help you thumbs up
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:37 pm

for ppl that need real mony ^^ RF online gone open again a new server lol

i think they good in that make new server and merge again lol

ok now that chaos server gone be on RF online

that wil give 10 ppl who get a new acount to lvl 20 a price of 999$

and wil be selected by lottery

for more info and orther events cheak there site

http://www.playrf.com/news/event/event_notice_view.asp?idx=60

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:55 am