RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

+2
Neoyoshi
AzureDemon
6 posters

RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration!

AzureDemon
    AzureDemon
    Captain
    Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 344
    IGN[Game NickName] : Yuuki
    Current Status : Active
    Registration date : 2008-05-18

RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration! Empty RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration!

Post by AzureDemon Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:07 am

Yes people, to all those die hard fans of this awesome mmo...GOOD NEWS!

A new company took this game under its wings...the test server is supposed to be up by the 10th of december but there has been a delay.

The new company already has an updated version of the old RF online ready to paly when it comes out with new weapons armors shields monsters and maps!

http://www.playrf.com

I'll be trying it out along with SMT Imagine as soon as it comes out.

On unrelated news... 17 DAYS TILL DISSIDIA COMES OUT!

"twitches"
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male
    Number of posts : 1711
    IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration! Empty Re: RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration!

Post by Neoyoshi Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:24 am

Ahh-hhaaa, nice to see that someone caught the game, i was pretty sad when i had heard CodeMasters lost their licensing contract for it due to complications.

and nice to see you around my big-busty-perved-buddy, got any new (manga)? RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration! M042

And DISSIDIA is going to be awesome, remember back in the day of the other squaresoft title that had final fantasy characters going head-to-head in cage matches? :P
    AzureDemon
    AzureDemon
    Captain
    Captain

Male

RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration! Empty Re: RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration!

Post by AzureDemon Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:36 am

Yeah! Ergheiz was the name!

Good to see you too buddy!

And of course I got new ones :P

drop by my original thread in this site!
    http://forum.nihonomaru.com/doujinshi-archive/32134-azuredemons-personal-doujinshi-collection-megaupload.html#post340231

Anyways, complications?

They lost licensing because the retards werent updating the game thus they were losing people fast. Twas their own fault
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male

Post by Neoyoshi Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:47 am

AzureDemon wrote:Yeah! Ergheiz was the name!

Good to see you too buddy!

And of course I got new ones :P

drop by my original thread in this site!
    http://forum.nihonomaru.com/doujinshi-archive/32134-azuredemons-personal-doujinshi-collection-megaupload.html#post340231

Anyways, complications?

They lost licensing because the retards werent updating the game thus they were losing people fast. Twas their own fault

Oh, i see, i pretty much assumed because they really didn't say all too much on reasoning when i read that announcement post, i guess they were probably too embarrassed to out-right say that, but you right; if you don't update something, people are going to leave, serves em' right, hopefully the new company will treat it more appropriately.

Oh goodie! *wipes drool from mouth and makes his way over*
    AzureDemon
    AzureDemon
    Captain
    Captain

Male

Post by AzureDemon Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:50 am

Yeah, they went over 7 months without a single update :S

Lucky, the new administration already has an updated version of the game-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:04 am

i will give it a try ... i played this on private servers .. it's pretty fun
    ash
    ash
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 710
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
    Registration date : 2008-06-01

Post by ash Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:13 am

hmm guess ill give it a shot too lol
    AzureDemon
    AzureDemon
    Captain
    Captain

Male

Post by AzureDemon Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:30 pm

Test client is out and ready for download.

Im still computerless...DAMN YOU WEIRD BSOD's THAT HAVE NO COMMON EXPLANATION!

someone go test it out for me T_T
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:16 pm

I don't think I will try this game out, I'm still playing SMT thought and waiting for Turf Battle :)
    Thania
    Thania
    Captain
    Captain

Female
    Number of posts : 207
    IGN[Game NickName] : Thania
    Registration date : 2008-04-24

Post by Thania Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:07 pm

The game is now UP! I might try it since it seems to have changed alot ! For the better, space battles will be prolly coming soon too !
    AzureDemon
    AzureDemon
    Captain
    Captain

Male

Post by AzureDemon Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:02 am

I wouldnt hope for space too much ^^;;

I dont think its even on the jap servers yet
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male

Post by Neoyoshi Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:21 am

If Shin Megami Tensei ends up going full out PvP i may end up trying this game out again, I'm not quite sure yet, but i do remember loving the skill building in this game, the skills really made such a large difference in PvP and it's one of the few PvP systems that really worked for me.

So I'm definitely keeping this game on the back burner if SMT flops (and sure as Aeria is born - they will do, Aeria are pros at ruining great games.lol)
    ash
    ash
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by ash Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:25 am

lol neo im currently playin rf now and then its nice...though i dnt spend much time on it so cant actually review it
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male

Post by Neoyoshi Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:48 pm

Main problem i've been running into all day is the Client download, the exe. you have to initialize through IE via an ActiveX plug-in is insanely slow, then i tried the mirror they have over at MMOsite, which starts off really nice, (started at 1.9MB/s) then about 20 seconds into the download, it drops down to 12-34kb/s.

Just when i was about to give up completely, i decided to try the 4part .rar download from the main site, and i used Orbit downloader to accelerate them, and what a big improvement, and i just started all 4 parts and their almost down as I'm typing this. xD
    ash
    ash
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by ash Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:12 am

haha cool....i jus left it overnight so it fin when i woke up.....anyway im on server1(novus) playin as bellato
    Thania
    Thania
    Captain
    Captain

Female

Post by Thania Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:10 am

I'm on DAHIN with Amnon, cuz Novus is full of lvl 50 already, kinda sux, they had char restoration.

So I started off a new bellato ranger ! game is cool so far! I like the 40% more atk dmg rings on lvl 40 lol xD
    ash
    ash
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by ash Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:29 am

i knw wht u mean get pked atleast 5 times a day....but dahin was too laggy fr me so i stuck with novus XD
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male

Post by Neoyoshi Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:35 pm

I'm on Novas server (Cora race) ign: Neoyoshi

Novas is actually less crowded now, i rarely see any bells or Acc camping the usual hotspots (probably because their too busy trying to win Chip), now the initial re-activations of level 50 accounts may have scared new-comers off so i think a ton of people left for the 2nd server, so now you'll probably be more likely to get PK'd all the time on the new server then on novas now :P

Plus the GM's just perma banned like 6 level40-50+ ACC accounts due to hacking. XD

anyway here's my new Cora, i wasn't able to do a re-activation cause i forgot my old accounts info that was on the CM servers.

RF (Rising Force) Online under new administration! Neutra10
    ash
    ash
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by ash Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:13 am

O.o ur 35 already my bell is 40(sheild miller) IGN:Warren and Vigilance is a lvl40 zerker.....but i do have a cora defender too hes lvl 30 though hardly play as him lol
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male

Post by Neoyoshi Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:23 am

ash wrote:O.o ur 35 already my bell is 40(sheild miller) IGN:Warren and Vigilance is a lvl40 zerker.....but i do have a cora defender too hes lvl 30 though hardly play as him lol

The only thing i truly dis-like about this game is the Drama and Race leader(plus LR minion) corruption, it's like middle-school all over again, and it repeats itself weekly when the new Race leader is elected.

I really wish they didn't do the re-activation thing now, it's screwing with the economy.
    ash
    ash
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by ash Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:03 pm

yup sure is...everyone cribbin over the new leader(after they elected him LOL) its jus sad then they start over who should be in the honor guilds list *im gettin tired of this*
    Thania
    Thania
    Captain
    Captain

Female

Post by Thania Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:06 pm

I'm 46 Hidden soldier , going for the 47 ! its so fun on Dahin xD , we got already a Red mau !
    ash
    ash
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by ash Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:05 pm

cool i gt a 39 archer whos about to be a hidden soldier too XD and apparently the lvl51 MAu is cheaper(110mil) and mre powerful than the red (i heard this so dunno if its true but a lot of ppl keep sayin it )so ppl waitin fr the expansion LOL
    Anemone
    Captain
    Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 127
    IGN[Game NickName] : Amnon
    Registration date : 2008-04-21

Post by Anemone Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:49 am

It's true ash it's cheaper and more powerfull then rmau, im a 48 AR on Dahin, with a farming MS alt that is just about to hit 40 and hopefully 45 in a day or two so i can earn me millions an hour. ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:55 am

good new guys i be back also to play this great game i play it bevore when codemaster had it

so lets see how things work out dunno stil what class to pick as long if a can pk anybody lol :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:50 pm