Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online

Go down 
+21
msjay
Hera
Ryotake
miyosuke
Absinthe
Dan
Rabsiu
[RAGE]
~RiikaInfinityy~
Regalis
DisrocteD
Neoyoshi
Crovaxx
LordOfSkulls
Dias
Evocator
AxLR0Se
mina
Snow
Buffie
Shu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 7:36 pm

like i say,dont get ur hopes too high.but i will still test it and will update here if it is nice..game and server wise :).

at least this month have 3 mmo to test out unlike oct :)
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:15 pm

Katzyuke wrote:
pfft snowy mina go where i go right mina ^^

Shouldn't you be joining mina in Pristontale2 already Katz ^^? Or it won't look like if she went wherever you went :ehehe:

And yeah shu, November is packed with good and bad mmo releases, so maaany @_@
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:20 pm

Katzyuke wrote:
*coguh* *cough* <------viet lol....

:noes: ..sorry if i offended u. Rest assure that you belong to the list of what i call 'online fren'; you don't fall to my description. You do speak english well.

It's mighty lonely to spend hrs grinding when the ppl you play with speak in a foreign language no matter how many times you tell them u cant understand. I might as well been playing a windows solitaire for over 6 hrs. Hence, i wont take back my comments about the most of the other viets i met in Rohan. I'm sure I don't need to name which other guild we all knew, that testified to what I believe was an accurate description.
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:07 am

Evocator wrote:
Katzyuke wrote:
*coguh* *cough* <------viet lol....

:noes: ..sorry if i offended u. Rest assure that you belong to the list of what i call 'online fren'; you don't fall to my description. You do speak english well.

It's mighty lonely to spend hrs grinding when the ppl you play with speak in a foreign language no matter how many times you tell them u cant understand. I might as well been playing a windows solitaire for over 6 hrs. Hence, i wont take back my comments about the most of the other viets i met in Rohan. I'm sure I don't need to name which other guild we all knew, that testified to what I believe was an accurate description.

aww Katz is just just yanking your chain hehe

I understand what your saying and it rings true for every game we play, In Rohan it was viets, in Eo it was phillies, in conquer it was Brazilians and in Rom its those damn Germans hahahaha
We always meet people from those groups that we like, and those people are often familiar with multiple cultures and languages. Maybe we are just programed to hate things we don't understand hehehe
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:49 am

@BUFFIE: lol you describe us american pretty well buffie lol
@ evo: nah evo im not offended im just as buffie said yanking your chains lol.... i know how rohan was lol with all the botters and the language thing....
@snowy: lol immm too lazy to play that game lol... she can played it herself :P.... i play a different game with her later....
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male
Number of posts : 235
IGN[Game NickName] : Crovaxx / Darrigaaz
Current Status : Normal

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:18 pm

e-games.....stupid company. they had one of the worst management ever. ruined alot of games. thought it went bankrupt or in receivership. guess phil took over. not really lookin forward to mmo run by e-games. really bad management
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:31 am

hehe crovax.i know what u mean.but then almost all gaming company is evil to me lol.
egames,TS,acclaim,ynk and some others all have give me bad impression one way or the other before lol
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:24 pm

lol shu. true but in my opinion, e-games is the worst by far. now under new management so maybe a little bit better. in WYDII, thr is a skill book that drops from dungeon boss. very very rare, prolly like 5% drop rate or lower. but e-games make the drop rates lower and they put the skill book for auction. went up to $250 USD per skill book ><
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 1:25 pm

and another thing. their GM make illegal items to sell personally to players. something like weapon with 3-4 stats whr in game max is a max of 2 stats. damn stupid
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:27 pm

corrupt gm is in most game nowadays sadly.in game novels i read.future mmo will be handle by artificial intelligence.mmo will have no head gm.everything will be handle by the game itself and gm will only serve to handle complains and report to coders etc etc ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:13 pm

i could corrupt the A.I. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:00 pm

Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:57 pm

mina wrote:
Woooow that looks good reminds me of perfect world :D This mmo actually makes me want to play it.
Count me in captain XD;

Wow it really does look like PW, but with a major face-lift in character/creature design.

It looks really good, and sounds even better, but the one thing that ultimately turned me off to PW in the beginning was it's clunky control/movement system; so if they can offer a smoother/more seamless movement and control setup that doesn't let it's player succumb to strenuous movement, then it'll win me.

and to mention what Ashura touched on earlier in this thread; i just wanted to add that I'm slowly starting to dislike RoM,(for various reasons)so hopefully this game will be our show-piece game instead of RoM.

But i love the Chinese cultured environments and everything looks very richly detailed; visually it's impressive for a f2P, this is possibly the best looking visuals I've seen on a free online game yet.

Of course I'm always going to be fantasizing about Blade and Souls but theirs no way in christs name that will be F2P XDD
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:04 am

heard cubit from malaysia will also host the english version of the game heh.
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:38 am

Ashura wrote:
heard cubit from malaysia will also host the english version of the game heh.

Sweet; so i'll be able to spend a little money on it then. :ahuhu:
Back to top Go down
DisrocteD
Captain
Captain
DisrocteD

Male
Number of posts : 207
IGN[Game NickName] : DisrocteD, Evangelion
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:48 am

count on me when you guys start to play it.Really good game graphic a litle better than PW but seems like the gameplay will be sweeeet.
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:00 am

I just registered for the Closed Beta, i doubt i'll get in since so many people are talking about this game now, but i can hope. :ahuhu:

I just watched one of the trailers and i was awe-struck by it's beauty; and the music is amazing! it brought tears to my eyes. (tears of joy) :tears:
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:56 am

i got close beta key already.6 days to close beta start.go apply now.i think its first come first serve.i got it within 5 mins in my email after i apply.

http://cbt.zxonline.com.ph/

i know some of u guys wary about playing in a ph server.but i dont think they stuck that bad,give it a try.and yes i dont like egames as well a few years back.hopefully they are better now lol
Back to top Go down
Regalis
Commander
Commander
Regalis

Male
Number of posts : 1438
IGN[Game NickName] : Regalis, FxArch, Ashlan, Denna
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:22 am

Hell yes I got into the CB :s2:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cebt-tribe.com
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:56 pm

Just got my key too thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:49 pm

they send me one like weeks ago lol... but i havent play used it yet :P
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:55 pm

Hmm I thought they just opened the cb registration. Maybe you are thinking of another game katz. Reg again to make sure and then get your butt in game when it starts ;p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:56 pm

ooops thought it was prtison tales XD... btw i got an acc for this game if u want it pm me only 3 left
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:00 pm

I registered. But this game looks like rohan all over again.
Heavy grinder...And heavy grinders always have heavy botters. :/
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:42 pm

Ashura wrote:
i got close beta key already.6 days to close beta start.go apply now.i think its first come first serve.i got it within 5 mins in my email after i apply.

http://cbt.zxonline.com.ph/

i know some of u guys wary about playing in a ph server.but i dont think they stuck that bad,give it a try.and yes i dont like egames as well a few years back.hopefully they are better now lol

Omg your right Shu! i just checked my e-mail and saw my key! awesomeness! XD i can't wait. :ahuhu: :ahuhu: :s2:

I've never had much problems with online games hosted on SEA/PH servers, so hopefully i should be fine.

AxLR0Se wrote:
I registered. But this game looks like rohan all over again.
Heavy grinder...And heavy grinders always have heavy botters. :/

Does it really look like that to you? the style is so distinctive and rich; and i haven't seen a game this colorful (with decent character realism) since WoW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next