Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online

Go down 
+21
msjay
Hera
Ryotake
miyosuke
Absinthe
Dan
Rabsiu
[RAGE]
~RiikaInfinityy~
Regalis
DisrocteD
Neoyoshi
Crovaxx
LordOfSkulls
Dias
Evocator
AxLR0Se
mina
Snow
Buffie
Shu
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:48 pm

Ah you merged the topics.. I wanted to keep em separated cause a lot of people don't use the forums too often, so i link them to the RoM forum where i had made the topics :P

Maybe make a section for Jade for now? We'll spend like 1 month there while theres no other game anyways. Well 1 month if it sucks, a few good months if its good. You can always remove the section if the game sucks. This will be easier for me to direct people to the topics. :P

Huxley is still too far away. Aion is like 5+ months. And i don't think we have enough people interested in Pandora saga even though the CB isn't far away as well.

And Shu/katz if you guys come we'll have a great start at the new mmo. We can all gather at JD til Aion comes out. :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:56 pm

AxLR0Se wrote:
Ah you merged the topics.. I wanted to keep em separated cause a lot of people don't use the forums too often, so i link them to the RoM forum where i had made the topics :P

Maybe make a section for Jade for now? We'll spend like 1 month there while theres no other game anyways. Well 1 month if it sucks, a few good months if its good. You can always remove the section if the game sucks. This will be easier for me to direct people to the topics. :P

Huxley is still too far away. Aion is like 5+ months. And i don't think we have enough people interested in Pandora saga even though the CB isn't far away as well.

And Shu/katz if you guys come we'll have a great start at the new mmo. We can all gather at JD til Aion comes out. :)

im only playing for a few weeks then i gotta pack and to travel to Hong Kong, Vietnam and Tokyo ( was gonna go to singapore but shu wont let me live in his house :fail: )
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:01 pm

Katzyuke wrote:
AxLR0Se wrote:

im only playing for a few weeks then i gotta pack and to travel to Hong Kong, Vietnam and Tokyo ( was gonna go to singapore but shu wont let me live in his house :fail: )

Shu don't want you touching him while he sleeps? That's just mean shu!
Let katz live at your place, in exchange for sweet loving. lol

So you're vacation traveling? Sounds fun. :)
Wonder how far a bus pass gets me.. Ya i'm broke spank
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:01 pm

no need hurry to make section.still a few days to open of cb.i will make it on 26 since u guys are keen.more dramatic that way heh

i am more interested in pandora sage but i doubt cb will be soon.maybe 2 months or more away lol.

anyway there is some good reviews in this thread even tot its pretty old for u guys to read up on which class to pick :)
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Ashura wrote:
no need hurry to make section.still a few days to open of cb.i will make it on 26 since u guys are keen.more dramatic that way heh

i am more interested in pandora sage but i doubt cb will be soon.maybe 2 months or more away lol.

anyway there is some good reviews in this thread even tot its pretty old for u guys to read up on which class to pick :)

Yeah that's the problem with Pandora Saga. There seems to be issues with the way they run their servers. I think they do region blocking. Which sucks. At least that's what they are saying over at mmosite.com

I like the features in Pandora saga too though. Hope they release more info about the game.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:08 pm

i prob pick the class crov played last time.that azure class.archer like but use sword ^^.heard they pretty neat in pvp also
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:10 pm

We need to pick a decent guild name too.. I always have a crappy time thinking of good names. ^^
I'll be playing a pk toon, a lupin. :)
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:19 pm

well since for jade our primary aim is to pk and have fun...with short to mid term goal lifespan but with intention of maybe sticking it out for long term if it prove fun and game company manage it well and stuff i will suggest we pick a warlike name.

maybe Athena << goddess of war and love :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:24 pm

how about a more manly name like Aries - he the god of war in greek mythology
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:42 pm

from experience a clan name which is neutral or feminine tend to do better and get more ppl as well as girls to join.
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Ashura wrote:
from experience a clan name which is neutral or feminine tend to do better and get more ppl as well as girls to join.
Ahh... so pedo shu is back? Want young girls to hit on? i like your idea.
Maybe name the guild Hello Kitty? lol jk
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:17 pm

anyway someone should get me a icon banner for jd so i can update on portal page for ppl to click on it to go direct to jd section later on
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:22 pm

*cries* shu not nice
Back to top Go down
miyosuke
Captain
Captain
miyosuke

Female
Number of posts : 108
IGN[Game NickName] : Iya
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:46 am

Hello Kitty is a good name for guild, lol ;p

btw, got a beta key so I guess I'll be seeing you guys in-game xD

Hopefully it'll be fun, at least fun enough for us to play 'til Aion comes ^^

Megaten became really disappointing =.=
Back to top Go down
Ryotake
Trooper
Trooper
Ryotake

Female
Number of posts : 10
IGN[Game NickName] : Ryotake
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:22 am

hello kitty? Are u crazy ;p

Why not just an original Aetherius name!

~Ryo
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:53 am

Well since the perfect world staff cared to give me a key , and since my exams are over for now , might have a try :D
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Either Aetherea or Aetherius then.. Since no one's making new unique name recommendations. :bored:
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:48 pm

NakedMonk(ey)s
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:57 pm

Snowflake wrote:
NakedMonk(ey)s
lol you aren't helping :/...:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:19 pm

Aetherian how that lol
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:23 pm

MidgetTyrants

MightyGnomes

SlayerGnomes
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:25 pm

what up with snowy and short ppl
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Snowy you coming to JD right? A lot of the rom players are coming man.. join us :)
We're still CB testing Pandora too, so can't hurt to join us in JD til Pandora goes CB. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Celerity? ^^
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Dias wrote:
Celerity? ^^
ok you're no longer allowed to give names too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next