Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online

Go down 
+21
msjay
Hera
Ryotake
miyosuke
Absinthe
Dan
Rabsiu
[RAGE]
~RiikaInfinityy~
Regalis
DisrocteD
Neoyoshi
Crovaxx
LordOfSkulls
Dias
Evocator
AxLR0Se
mina
Snow
Buffie
Shu
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Empty
PostSubject: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:09 pm

http://cbt.zxonline.com.ph/

ok i was gonna test this game first before giving any reviews if we should test this game as a guild when it suppose to start open beta in dec 2008,since we all know game company like to delay open beta try not to get your hopes too high on it being on time ^^.i posting this on our forum in hope of getting close beta passes so here it goes.after doing some research i think i will like to play this game long term if it is really as good as it claim.after testing it of course :).btw it one of the top 10 mmorpg in china atm and so far have good reviews from load of people there

As we all know, Perfect World was popularized here in the Philippines by the Game Publisher Level Up but according to hackenslash, Perfect World Co., Ltd. a leading online game developer and operator in China, today announced that it has entered into a new licensing agreement with IP E-Game Ventures. IP E-Game Ventures Inc. will license Perfect World’s “Zhu Xian” game in the Philippines.

This game is based on a popular internet fantasy novel with the same name. The game has been well-received among domestic online game players since its launch in May 2007. A Community Manager of E-Games, gave a hint that the Game will be launched this December 2008, though its not yet official.

In the beginning, the world of man was beset by tempestuous storms. The thunderous roar of lightning wracked the land and disasters befell mankind. Man lamented his inability to escape death and calamities and throughout the land was heard the wail of despair.

In desperation, man imagined that there were nine heaves above, where mighty gods dwell and nine netherworlds below where souls went to rest in the infernal halls. Thus did man begin to hope for immortality and devoted their worship to the great gods they had brought forth.

Despite the knowledge that death was unavoidable, all that lives, loves life and fears death. Belief in the infernal lands haunted man, and so, man yearned ever more for immortality.

Thus did wise men and sages begin to search for the secrets of immortality. Though immortality was still unattainable, there were some who were well cultivated in the mystical arts that understood the secrets of Heaven and Earth, and even as mortals they had great powers, with various magical weapons they could shake the Heavens and make the earth tremble.

The mortals that practiced the art of mystical cultivation were innumerable, as many as the carps in the rivers. For the Middle Plain is vast, and those with strange power were many, there were countless ways of mystical cultivation. The secrets of immortality are still unattainable, yet already different sects and clans have formed. These were divided into those who followed the path of righteousness and those who pursued the heretic path.

Once an apprentice of the righteous path, “Zhang Xiaofan” was hated by his brethren for loving Biyao, the daughter of the Ghost Lord. Later he betrayed the Green Cloud Sect and became a disciple of the Ghost Lord Clan, changing his name to “Ghostry”. And on the Mountain of Green Cloud, a heart broken Lu Xueqi that loved Zhang Xiaofan with all her heart and soul had to endure the avarice and persecution of her clan.

As the wars between the Righteous and Heretic paths continued, hordes of monsters and demons invaded the Middle Plain. Death and destruction spread everywhere, and the thousands of bodies left unburied created a stench that brought about the saying “Heaven and Earth are ruthless, trampling all creatures like straw dogs”.

Brought to the brink of extinction by this great calamity, the paths of Righteousness and Heresy have to abandon their old rivalry, and stand united to face the demons and monsters.

Features:
* Full 3D Pathing System
* First full 3D pathing system in a seamless map.

Evolving Pets
* Pets evolve: they grow, learn new skills, and eventually, “go to heaven” and leave a special jade talisman to bring luck to their owners.

Flying Weapons
* Zhu Xian brings this fantasy alive in the game.

Mounts and Creatures

* Allows gamers to travel faster riding Chinese divine beasts such as the unicorn, phoenix, and dragon. Two players can ride one mount.

Talisman Crafting

* Talismans are a Chinese warrior’s source of auxiliary power. In the game, players are able to create their own talismans.

Cooperative Quests and Missions and Marriage System

* Quests and missions designed for couples, groups, families, and guilds.

CM Mei Yan of Zhu Xian PH finally revealed the schools in Zhu Xian PH

so..here’s my reactin as well as to her description to every school

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Heavensoundtemple-female

Heaven Sound Temple

Heaven Sound Temple practices the highest level of Buddism called Sanskrit Prajna. They emphasize on their own cultivation and strengthen their health by Buddism Dharma. Heaven Sound Temple outshines others in the magic of defense. It’s disciples are masters of theory of recovery. It’s also the only school who knows the mana of resurrection. They are like the doctors who can help to restore HP and increase defense. It’s good at group attack but can’t cause deadly damage to enemies.

They seemed to be naturalistic type, and the girl is so cute. That character was used by CM Mei Yan when she first explored the game, i think.

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Azurecloudschool-male

Azure Cloud School

Azure Cloud School has a long history. Ancestor Qing Ye hardly had any rivals since he obtained the ancient sword zhuxian from the Paraselene Cave. Azure Cloud School originated from Taoism. They are the magicians and are good at long distance attack and group attack but is weak in single attack and defense.

They semed to be more of a dynasty people.

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Bondingblissschool-female

Bonding Bliss School

Bonding Bliss School is one of the demon path. They are assassins with high critical strike and high damage. They look graceful and thus make you unaware that the danger is just beside you. They are the only one who can get the head of the enemies instantly. Its deadly weakness is defense.

They are more of an assassin type.

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Ghostwitcherylevel-female

Ghost Witchery Level

Ghost Witchery is good various kind of venom skills. They can transform themselves into different stance, but their body is very weak and can’t resist the deadly strike from enemies.

This character seemed to be interesting for me… mysterious.

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Ghostkingsect-male

Ghost King Sect

Most of their theory comes from Heavenly Book. They can resort to different means in a bid to realize their objective. They are berserk warriors and good at single melee attack with strong defense. But it’s weak in long distance attack and group attack.

Starting Character:

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Paladins

Paladin

All the newbies are Paladins at the every beginning. They only know some very basic martial arts. They can choose to join a school when they reach certain level.

All schools have two genders to select from: male and female.

other players reviews
1. Clans:
new to the world:
http://www.zhuxian.com/images/pic01.jpg
Shaoxia--- for all the new players

Join the clan:
QingyunMen: Taoisme, good at swords
http://www.zhuxian.com/images/pic02.jpg

TianyinSi: bouddhisme, good at protect spells.
http://www.zhuxian.com/images/pic03.jpg

GuiwangZong: good at buffs, can summon deamon spirite into their bodys.
http://www.zhuxian.com/images/pic04.jpg

HehuanPai: Evil, good at debuffs. using wheels.
http://www.zhuxian.com/images/pic05.jpg

2. No gender restrict
3. craft system: learn craft skills -- buy recepts -- collect materials -- craft.
4. enchantement: you can enchance your weapons and armors with tons of spells.
5. title system: different color signifys different reputation lvl, as this game is in close beta, I don't know much about it.
6. magical weapons system: it's different from normal weapons(even enchanted). it's based on chinese mythology. the magical weapons develope with your lvl, they have spirite.
7. no map loading
8. quest system: just as Perfect World, this game is quests-based. you have tons of quests to do:
quests type: Zhuxian quests(based on novel's scénario), travel quests, treasure quests, classic quests(let players know the chinese mythic culture), clan quests, dungeon quests, challenge quests(for getting magical weapons),etc.
9. Dungeon system: same as Perfect World.
10. improved graphics: such as visible fingers(better than PW),decent skill effects, character modules(more balance than PW) etc. :)
11. much more.....

requirements
The minimum requirements is almost the same with Perfect World, and seemed to be lower. This is a very big advantage for the game compared to CABAL that has high system requirements. So we can expect large amount of gamers that will patronize this game.

some links
http://celestialdestroyeronline.blogspot.com/

ZXOnline Official Website
http://zxonline.com.ph/

ZXOnline Official Community Blog
http://zxonline.e-games.com.ph/

Add us on your favorite social networking sites:

Multiply
http://zxonlineph.multiply.com/

Friendster
http://profiles.friendster.com/cmzhuxian

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=31213041591

Last edited by Ashura on Fri May 22, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Good Day!! Upon doing some more research…

I finally came up with the World of ZhuXian.

ZhuXian is a big hit in China produced from a record net novel, in the same name with the motif of “single-minded love for the man in a dark past in part with this, the heroine, love and hate,

The story painted over with a farewell visit “to the world-view, the main character Shun stars (end) and Ran Midori is the heroine (YOKURAN RI), Li-white (white spirit) and character cross weaving,

The story will continue to progress.

Everyone in the world, based on the novel of adventure stories.

First, the land of the beginning of an adventure,He Yang Castle (or hygiene).

From here you begin a new adventure.

Photobucket

The first adventure would be He Yang, the point of departure, and He Yang river near the green fields and calm. You could also enjoy its tranquil landscape.

Photobucket

This is “Zhou hsien” (middleman), who is very great to defend the castle.

ZhuXian’s story has an important role to play on the game.

First tour in the town and quest to have your weapon and armor.

Photobucket

“Boar Boar” and “Butterfly”

Photobucket

“Bandits”

He Yang monsters live in this area.

At the beginning, we should build up stranegth in order to fight against this monster.

Monster about the level of level 1 to level 15 is composed of about a monster.

Photobucket

Following the introduction to Shun factions of the first stars, “lofty gates”(big trend) is the birthplace of the “gluteal Miyako Kiyoshi” (electric co-op) landscape. The main character, Shun stars in the introduction to the lofty gate factions, including training where a valley dotted with towns.

Photobucket

In the lofty gate, passed Sho (SHOUITSU) will mainly go to Quest. Shun stars (end) the past was gradually revealed to the Quest and the white-Li (white spirit) also greatly involved in the Quest.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

“Black Boar, and Sword Prisoners”

In a lofty number of these habitats is a monster.

These days, everyone is divided into each faction, it will get stronger.

Level of about 15 to level 30 monster with the strength of the entity.

Letters to a lofty gates, one of the factions Shengjiao three generations, the land of Heaven Temple border, the sound of heaven.

France, with the motif of many buildings.

Photobucket

Heaven Temple

Photobucket

Justice Minister

The Land’s Justice Minister in the Temple of Heaven. He was given the role of a man that has the life of a messenger.

In this world the sound of heaven is the only temple, dedicated to the recovery of the factions and so We can help.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

The Monster on the right is called Raven, don’t know the name of the mob on the left.. But I think that is the one called mana minister.

The bulk of the sound of heaven monsters, the Monster Mana minister with a majority exists.

The land battle is a level of about 30 to level 45 monster with the power of the rampage.

From this time, your powers will be tested.

Photobucket

“Lotus Mountain taste (her grace and unselfishness)”

Divided into two lakes on the land border between the artistic impression of a lotus.

On the side of the lake, there is a beautiful, peaceful and calm atmosphere.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

“Bad move crabs”, “Pirates”

The lake is more of a land, and mostly of the shore are with monsters.

In the shape of crabs and other monsters and pirates are on your way.

Monster in the region are about in the level of 45 to level 55 monsters and they could be a bold threat.

Photobucket

Sea Rot

Sombre mood is always covered with rain clouds loom over the town, and is surrounded by virgin forests.

There is a third force “black” faction “Black Immortals guru” hiding the rot in the sea.

Photobucket

“Black Immortals guru”

The guru sacral black rot somewhere in the ocean is hiding.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

“It is named Shark (but it is a crocodile),” “Ocean Spirit rot”

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:21 pm

http://zxonline.e-games.com.ph/?p=111#more-111 << for those hoping to get advance passes to play and test game early ^^

it not ip restricted so all of us can play.i am kind of not sure if i play zhuxian or rune when open beta started.so far i favour zhuxian more then runes but i may end up playing both unless zhuxian turn out to be very nice then i may go focus on just one.we shall know after we get to test both game when ob starts.
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:46 pm

Count me in! Don't test without me I neeeeed to play this hehehe
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Uhh, are that photoshopped Perfect World screenshots :laugh: :/?:
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:36 pm

Woooow that looks good reminds me of perfect world :D This mmo actually makes me want to play it.
Count me in captain XD;
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:42 pm

Snowflake wrote:
Uhh, are that photoshopped Perfect World screenshots :laugh: :/?:

yeah the towns look like exact replica of PW. This game looks great and has potential however the only thing im concerned about is that it's PH servers.
I don't want to play a mmo where Phillipines are catered to like what happened in PW-MY and the americans /europeans are left S.O.L.

I hope they plan to release international servers. european/amercian ones even.
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:20 pm

I'll give it a shot. Like i say, i go to the best mmo. No matter what it is.
Even though i'm very interested in RoM, i'll give this mmo a try too. :)

I'll need to check the list of features in this game, haven't done it yet. ^^
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:11 am

Many mmos are starting to become more quest driven...but grinding is still present for other factors outside lvling (eg. crafting, item farming). I do hope Celestial Desroyer offers more than the current competition.
Graphics seem ok. Not spectacular but enuff to spark my interest.
I assume the english closed beta will start soon?
Its servers will be based in ph right?

Do keep us informed of possible cb client, Shu. I might try it out if AO's system falls to mismanagement or gold farm induced inflation (so far hasn't thanks to designed fail-safes).
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:29 am

cb testing suppose to start soon in nov.but maybe delay to dec.not sure yet.open beta supposed to be on dec ^^ i will keep u guys posted and updated on this.i am more concern atm in their endgame content.hope it is more pk oriented and cater to mass guilds and not like perfect world where only a few guild can enjoy the fun ^^ anyway so far reviews i read on net on this have been good.

@mina this is suppose to be their english international server.but maybe in a year or two they may open a usa or eur servers(just guessing heh).not sure on this.frankly i have never play on ph servers before.will see how it goes.like i say dont get your hopes up yet...we may have to just stick with rune in the end and wait for blade and soul or others new gen mmorpg ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:33 am

wahaaa, PH servers lower my hopes of the game by a lot, to start with those servers lag no matter how good they are, and the community isn't always what you might hope.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:05 am

well you heard my dear mina spoke, count me in on this one if mina plays ehehe... oh if it after nov 19 count razaera in :P she be done with everything by then
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:02 am

katz.... i sincerely hope the guy with black hood cosplay in ur avatar is not you in person....if yes then u are more weird then i expected=p n_n;;;
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:17 am

lol shu it is him
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:14 am

:frozen: :.....:
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:39 am

Yeah shu I read about this few days ago too ,Definetly count me in. It looks alot like 9dragons. At find it strange if you wish but 9Dragons IS MY FAVORITE F2P MMO UP UNTILL NOW AND IF SOMETHING BETTER DOESNT COME OUT IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE ty :) So um yeah count me in ;)
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:51 am

It's a remake of Perfect World, same company, same graphics, even copy pasted areas, so it better have better gameplay then PW or something or I'm not touching this. Played PW to lvl 93, 2 times no moreee same crap @_@
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:58 am

Snowflake wrote:
wahaaa, PH servers lower my hopes of the game by a lot, to start with those servers lag no matter how good they are, and the community isn't always what you might hope.

I played with a lot of pinoy players back in GE. My guild Vradical was co-managed by pinoy members. I can safely say one thing about them: courteous

The bad thing? ph players often bot (not those i call frens) and they also do rotational grind-play like those viets from we met from rohan (bad?).

The saving grace about ph players is that they wont speak too liberally in native tongue if they play in an international server...unlike those viets we met in Rohan.

I do agree about the server machine though.

*imagines the massive lag back in GE war event*
:scared:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:44 am

Ashura wrote:
katz.... i sincerely hope the guy with black hood cosplay in ur avatar is not you in person....if yes then u are more weird then i expected=p n_n;;;

i am not weird lol it call HALLOWEEN SHU :P.... party tonite yay lol... btw im not cosplaying im suppose to be dressed up for halloween :P.. so i can get candy ^^

Dias wrote:
Yeah shu I read about this few days ago too ,Definetly count me in. It looks alot like 9dragons. At find it strange if you wish but 9Dragons IS MY FAVORITE F2P MMO UP UNTILL NOW AND IF SOMETHING BETTER DOESNT COME OUT IT WILL CONTINUE TO BE ty :) So um yeah count me in ;)

yeah i loved 9 dragons too lol

Evocator wrote:
Snowflake wrote:

I played with a lot of pinoy players back in GE. My guild Vradical was co-managed by pinoy members. I can safely say one thing about them: courteous

The bad thing? ph players often bot (not those i call frens) and they also do rotational grind-play like those viets from we met from rohan (bad?).

The saving grace about ph players is that they wont speak too liberally in native tongue if they play in an international server...unlike those viets we met in Rohan.

I do agree about the server machine though.

*imagines the massive lag back in GE war event*
:scared:

*coguh* *cough* <------viet lol....
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 9:08 am

omg Katz I hate you now, jk :p
Well I dislike when those guys bot, or come with whole groups talking weird stuff that no one understands and ks everything they can, or when you ask them something they dont answer, then their buddy comes saying no speak english or something.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:56 am

lol well i dont speak english :P i speak INGLES
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:18 pm

Ashura wrote:
cb testing suppose to start soon in nov.but maybe delay to dec.not sure yet.open beta supposed to be on dec ^^ i will keep u guys posted and updated on this.i am more concern atm in their endgame content.hope it is more pk oriented and cater to mass guilds and not like perfect world where only a few guild can enjoy the fun ^^ anyway so far reviews i read on net on this have been good.

@mina this is suppose to be their english international server.but maybe in a year or two they may open a usa or eur servers(just guessing heh).not sure on this.frankly i have never play on ph servers before.will see how it goes.like i say dont get your hopes up yet...we may have to just stick with rune in the end and wait for blade and soul or others new gen mmorpg ^^

I don't believe it's their international server. I was fooled when PW-MY came out and they claimed it was their "english international" however now PW released the "REAL" international servers.... lol
The only way it'll be International is when they drop off the .ph in their web address. lol

In the end the time zones will be catered to PH times.
So events/war will be based on ph times.

And I believe the servers will lag like PW-MY did their official website takes ages to load for me.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:21 pm

Woo, mina has spoken.
Now the game is doomed.
Join Pristontale2 instead mina ^^
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:24 pm

I think Chronicles of Spellborn should be are next MMORPG O.o check out the PVP system........ :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:25 pm

pfft snowy mina go where i go right mina ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online   Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next