Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Requiem : Bloodymare

Go down 
+25
Tirium
~RiikaInfinityy~
Neoyoshi
fataLity
Dias
Usagi
LordBub
HUNdeX
Havenwright
YumCha
Caliem
Lilith
Leviathan
YounGDeviL
Helios
deadmeat
Oblvione
lizardfolk
Osiris
Absinthe
Mikazuki
Sakuragi
Calviny
Shu
LordOfSkulls
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:10 pm

awwww Skully gets the credit 4 the patch fixing ... thumbs up ...
and it's 50 minutes untill OB :look:
roger that HundeX .. remember server 1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:20 pm

Umm, no Nubby....

It's 8:20pm-ish here right now (EDT)...and 7pm PDT = 10pm EDT. So, it's 1 hour and 40 minutes to go.

*runs away from the NubCake monster* :shy2:
Back to top Go down
LordBub
Commander
Commander
LordBub

Male
Number of posts : 523
IGN[Game NickName] : LordBub
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:24 pm

Lanalia wrote:
Umm, no Nubby....

It's 8:20pm-ish here right now (EDT)...and 7pm PDT = 10pm EDT. So, it's 1 hour and 40 minutes to go.

*runs away from the NubCake monster* :shy2:

I think its 40 minutes left.. It starts at 6 pst right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:24 pm

woaaaa ... damn ... i was hoping 4 it to be sooner

no lordbub it will start at 7pm PDT...
i guess i'll watch 2 more episodes of stargate atlantis by then :laugh:

i will make an orc warrior ...

Lanalia are u sure ? cuz this is what it said on the official forums ... just to be safe i will try in 35 minutes
:ahuhu:
Back to top Go down
LordBub
Commander
Commander
LordBub

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Tell us how it is please :/grats:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:31 pm

NubCake wrote:

Haha...I just told my husband that...he's now searching the digital guide on our TV, "Where's SG:Atlantis?! Does he say what channel?!"

:laugh: :laugh:

Not sure what I'll be making in Requiem though. Not sure if I want a healer...kinda leaning towards the Kruxena, but I do love playing a good shaman.

Edit:
I'm just going by that they said 7pm PDT (Pacific), which would be 10pm EDT (Eastern).
Back to top Go down
LordBub
Commander
Commander
LordBub

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:33 pm

If its 7 PDT, then Lanalia is right.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:40 pm

Lanalia wrote:
NubCake wrote:

Haha...I just told my husband that...he's now searching the digital guide on our TV, "Where's SG:Atlantis?! Does he say what channel?!"

:laugh: :laugh:

i downloaded all the seasons on my PC and watching them ... it's 3:40 am here .. i hope i wont get sleepy 😓 ... and kruxena are preety cool ... the assasins .... don't go 4 soul hunter ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:46 pm

NubCake wrote:
i downloaded all the seasons on my PC and watching them ... it's 3:40 am here .. i hope i wont get sleepy 😓 ... and kruxena are preety cool ... the assasins .... don't go 4 soul hunter ...

Ahh, okay....we try to catch episodes of SG:1 and SG:Atlantis on the Sci-Fi channel. They're airing Bloodrayne right now.

No soul hunter, huh? I was looking more at the Soul Runners...due to long range attacks. Dominators sound a lot like warlocks to me.
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:48 pm

Soul Hunters sound to me like Moonelfs in Archlord (SO OVER POWERED) and i read somewhere... two soul hunters can take down Nightmare bosses. ;P that takes 4+ people to do it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:49 pm

yes they are similar to warlocks ... by soul hunters are the weakest class in requiem atm (well many ppl disappointed in this class).. maybe later they will boost them up .. but atm not worth playing

bloodrayne huh ... sweet .. u mean the movie or a new tv show
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:07 pm

I don't know...it was followed by Bloodrayne 2: Deliverance....so I'm guessing movies. He's not watching them, tho. He's watching a movie called, "The Rookie" on the family channel.

Hang in there...less than an hour to go (and now I'm getting sleepy too).
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Veteran
Veteran
Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 60
IGN[Game NickName] : Osiris
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 9:41 pm

Ill play this too when it finally patches :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:01 pm

lol ... lvl 7 newb atm ... i have no idea what i am doing ... 😓
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:04 pm

Ugh...so I got into the game...

and it's Lagilicious...at least, for me it is.

My husband and I seem to have a great difficulties in being able to be logged in at the same time. This is the first game we have ever tested, where if one logs on, the other disconnects shortly afterwards. (We have played WoW, PW, Rohan, MWO, PT, RO, etc perfectly fine, at the same time.)

To be honest, I was lucky to get my character to move, but I really think it had to do with how many people there were.

Oh yeah, I want to know what's with the 100% CPU usage, as well (not just my pc, hubby's too).
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:17 pm

heh only 1 server tat the problem.i dunno which class to pick.maybe rogue
Back to top Go down
LordBub
Commander
Commander
LordBub

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:21 pm

Lanalia wrote:
Ugh...so I got into the game...

and it's Lagilicious...at least, for me it is.

My husband and I seem to have a great difficulties in being able to be logged in at the same time. This is the first game we have ever tested, where if one logs on, the other disconnects shortly afterwards. (We have played WoW, PW, Rohan, MWO, PT, RO, etc perfectly fine, at the same time.)

To be honest, I was lucky to get my character to move, but I really think it had to do with how many people there were.

Oh yeah, I want to know what's with the 100% CPU usage, as well (not just my pc, hubby's too).

Maybe test a little bit later? There are lots of people playing so extreme lag is expected.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:27 pm

Yeah, I'm gonna have to try tomorrow, after work. I'm going to bed now....so tired.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:31 pm

nvm i cannot even get pass char creation screen.

guess this game still have loads of bugs ^^
will not test this for now heh
Back to top Go down
Usagi
Captain
Captain
Usagi

Female
Number of posts : 106
IGN[Game NickName] : Usagi
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Zzzz.. 2.31GB of downloading... anyone tried? is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:23 pm

let me give u all the shortest review ever :

IT SUCKS

thats everything u need to know ... not even close to Rohan's League ... :noes:

yes it's kinda laggy because they are stressing the server to see how much can it take ... i've been dc'ed a couple of times ... it's true it still has lots of bugs not fixed ... cant even update right ... i guess they didn't want to lose too many ppl because of Rohan and AOC ...
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Veteran
Veteran
Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:28 pm

Meh i have been playing the last couple of hours and its pretty fun. Rohan will be better but its not too bad while im waiting for Rohan.

Major thing is lag thats annoying but its only a few seconds delay for me. And it is understandable since they said they want to stress test the server so obviously its going to be running a bit shite.

Not sure if its worth the 2gb download. I dont have a dl limit so it was not too bad for me. If ur bored its worth a look at but after Rohan is out ill doubt ill keep playing.

name is "Saii" in game btw if you want to chat or need some help
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:29 pm

guess my friends review on it was correct hehe.ok i will delete it from my pc then ^^
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Veteran
Veteran
Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:29 pm

Only one serer atm :P hopefully they get a 2nd one up soon since its pretty laggy atm
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Veteran
Veteran
Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 11:32 pm

lol are you just watching the forums for new posts :P that was a little quick.
Yea man if your not bored I would not bother with it. Its fun kinda like 2 Moons a bit. Lag is my only problem with it. And it is not too bad considering how many ppl are running around.

If rohan gets delayed a lot ill probably play it but if no one else in Divinity does i might just give it up. Games are boring with out friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requiem : Bloodymare
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next