Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Requiem : Bloodymare

Go down 
+25
Tirium
~RiikaInfinityy~
Neoyoshi
fataLity
Dias
Usagi
LordBub
HUNdeX
Havenwright
YumCha
Caliem
Lilith
Leviathan
YounGDeviL
Helios
deadmeat
Oblvione
lizardfolk
Osiris
Absinthe
Mikazuki
Sakuragi
Calviny
Shu
LordOfSkulls
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Requiem : Bloodymare Empty
PostSubject: Reuiem:Bloodymare POPLURE as Rohan o.o   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:15 pm

i been reading on this mmo... it has Horror + Fantasy MMO in one...

Imagine ;P Resident Evil, or Thing, or Run like Hell, or any other.... Horror game... and mix it with Fantasy mmo (or Final fantasy series)

And this is what u get o.o

Apparently this game is very poplure and many people are waiting for as open beta... as much as for Rohan...

O.o the battle system seems interesting and more realistic... the monsters look like actual monsters and not... Oversized Bunny on killing rampage ...

x) Also there Blood... ;P :ahuhu: people who will hate this... mina, etc....

^_^ but it seems it down for closed beta and are waiting for date release like open beta ;P expect it seems they doing it faster...

if this mmo comes out first before Rohan i try it out till Rohan comes out
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:33 pm

i review it before when it was cb.graphic is like 2moon,monster AI is so dumb that the game is not fun.grinding rate is insane...u start lvl very slow after lvl 15 or so.

but that was close beta.they did say they will be working on improved monster AI and other aspect of the mmo in ob.

i like the dna system they making so i may test it but its under company who manage 2moon....that mean get ready to face a lot of scamming,spamming and botting in the game since their gm don't really care as long they get ur money heh.hope they will improve on their gm skills.my advise if u test this game do not spend any money for first 2-3 months till u sure u like it
Back to top Go down
Calviny
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:46 pm

The game never really did well in the korean version. It was very incomplete and there isn't much to look forward to the game. It's quite half assed and the content is pretty weak. The ingame world is large, but overall it's kinda pointless if theres nothing to do other than killing mobs all day long. Also, it isn't much of a horror if you end up grinding against the same mob for 20 hours in the same hell hole, unless some crazy random mob appears randomly during certain intervals.

The good points are, the graphics are neat. The monster death animation are neat. The character's don't look as ugly as Age of Conan. The controls are easy to work with (standard WASD).

Everything I've said is opinion based, as well as input from players from the korean version.

Last edited by Calviny on Sun May 11, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:46 pm

lol i dont spend any money in Free 2 Play Mmos... i buy from players ;) with in game items/money
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male
Number of posts : 950
IGN[Game NickName] : Saku, Sakura, Sakii, Reiss, Zulu

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 1:12 am

grrr and I wanted to try it...ugh I hate low rates >< But it still looks wicked cause of the gore and what not.
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:00 am

it has... Midevil Gothic + Fantasy feeling to it... :) i just want to play something ... but apparently the game is at exact same stage of develpoment and everyone waiting for open beta as well...

Apparently the time of release will be announced next week... i just want to play something while i wait for Rohan ;P
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 3:08 am

this is why i merge with mina guild in first place.to make a community where we can ask friends to join us in any games we going too instead of finding people everytime we go in a new game haha :)

do inform us when ob is here.i admit i have low expectation of this game.the blood and gore excitment will fade very fast after a while,so unless they really improved on the game it will not be good as most expected.but i do think their dna system is pretty cool.might test it as well if i have time. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mikazuki
Captain
Captain
Mikazuki

Male
Number of posts : 130
IGN[Game NickName] : MoonlightKiss
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:12 am

hmmm the only thing that stands out when compared with other mmo's in bloodymare is the blood lol

o yeh, and when it hits midnight ingame of bloodymare, it turns to nightmare mode. Very very strong monsters starts spawning everywhere, and players gotta run around and stay alive for like 15minutes until that nightmare mode stops lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:03 am

atm ... they are working to improve the gameplay ... it's preety buggy and kinda boring after a while ... so i expect to see some improvements before another cb
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:58 am

Nightmare Monsters - Mini Bosses... so to speak (need 8 players of same level) to take it down ;P

Possession System which lets after collecting 4 pieces of same type... during beserk mode... change into a demon O.o which looks pretty cool (but possession can be destroyed ;P so becareful when u use it)

DNA system --- combontion of different DNA results in different bonues to the character...

they have alot of unique ideas ;P
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:05 pm

yea the nightmare system was pretty cool when I read up on it. But I hope the wait for both Rohan and Requiem isn't too long cause then the hype and excitement and what not fades.
Back to top Go down
Mikazuki
Captain
Captain
Mikazuki

Male
Number of posts : 130
IGN[Game NickName] : MoonlightKiss
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:30 am

yeh the nightmare system is interesting thumbs up

but i still hope rohan ob will start soon haha :P

but then again... i got so many assign's to do >_>
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Veteran
Veteran
Absinthe

Female
Number of posts : 71
IGN[Game NickName] : Sharon
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:46 am

Yeah I have been waiting for this mmo too. Looks fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Veteran
Veteran
Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 60
IGN[Game NickName] : Osiris
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:47 am

when does it actually come out?? or no idea yet?
Back to top Go down
lizardfolk
Veteran
Veteran
lizardfolk

Male
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:02 pm

Played the beta as well. Quite overrated and the graphics are pretty horrible.
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:53 pm

lizardfolk wrote:
Played the beta as well. Quite overrated and the graphics are pretty horrible.

well if you're comparing the graphcis with like FPS games then for sure but if you're comparing it to like the general F2P MMORPGs then I don't think they're that bad. It's just the generic engine all korean mmorpgs use pretty much. Perfect World, Kal Online, SRO, Rohan, Requiem, etc, etc all have the same look and feel to it.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:59 pm

well judging from cb screenshot i seen he is correct.the char graphics is not very good.surrounding graphics is not too bad.

but they probably will try revamp the whole graphics system seeing they have a poor response in korea

anyway keep us updated on the ob dates.i will test it myself to give further comment heh
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:10 pm

:) i play all mmos on lowest setting anyway... because in PVP i want FPS as many as i can get... so to be honest i dont see difference from Rohan's Graphics ;P

but i keep a eye on it release date ;)
Back to top Go down
Oblvione
Captain
Captain
Oblvione

Male
Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:59 pm

damn I actually had great expectations for this game

I was looking at that before I came to Rohan
Back to top Go down
deadmeat
Trooper
Trooper

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:23 pm

I played CB. Stopped after 1 week. It's nothing special. Only thing that it got going is the blood and wiggling limbs when you kill something. The beginning town is nice though, I got lost trying to find my way out of it. Then again, I got a poor sense of direction.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 4:42 pm

Totaly boring if u played the cb ... :bored:
Back to top Go down
Helios
Trooper
Trooper
Helios

Male
Number of posts : 36
IGN[Game NickName] : Hyperion
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:41 pm

They've announced on their site that OB will begin at 7:00pm PDT on the 15th...

I didn't get an opportunity to play in CB, so I'll try it. It will give me something to do until Rohan comes out.
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:50 pm

Requiem Open Beta Call to Arms!
05/12/2008

The World of Ethergia beckons to worthy Temperions to challenge the horrors that walk Ethergia’s lands. An opportunity to take up this challenge is coming on May 15, 2008.

We will begin our Open Beta test on May 15, 2008 at 7pm PDT. This Open Beta test session will be open to all currently registered accounts as well as all the new Temperions that decide to join us.

All accounts and characters will be reset prior to this test session and will be placed in a new starting zone called Truba Island.

The new Requiem game client, which is available on our Client Download Section, is necessary to play during the Open Beta test.

Please note that this is still part of the beta testing process, and as such, does not fully represent the final product. Players who participate during this period may experience some lag or connection issues as we work to fine-tune and optimize our server capacity.

If you have questions, comments or wish to stay updated on the progress of the Beta Test please Register for news and notifications or check our Forums.
Back to top Go down
YounGDeviL
Captain
Captain
YounGDeviL

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:13 pm

this game kinda not my type...
I dont like horror MMORPGs...
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Trooper
Trooper
Leviathan

Male
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:57 pm

i was in closed beta... didn't impress me at all.

i got bored so fast, even though i was impressed at first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requiem : Bloodymare
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next