Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Comet
Trooper
Trooper
Comet

Male
Number of posts : 15
IGN[Game NickName] : Chessur Comet
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team. Empty
PostSubject: Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team.   Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Anyone interested in setting up a new FCOB static? We're at T12 atm but will help from T10+ if we get enough people interested. We only ask for you to know your class 100% :D
Back to top Go down
Uki Miyoshi
Recruit
Recruit
Uki Miyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 4
IGN[Game NickName] : Uki Miyoshi
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2014-11-24

Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team.   Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:43 pm

Comet,

What jobs are you and Ellaine playing?  I'm on T10 right now, but I'm considering dismantling my static and joining you because that static has been nothing but issues.

PLD Main btw, and I would be trying to bring Bremic with me and he is a WAR main.
Back to top Go down

Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team.
Page 1 of 1