Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambiva
Trooper
Trooper
Ambiva

Male
Number of posts : 9
IGN[Game NickName] : Ambiva D'Val
Registration date : 2014-09-06

Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread Empty
PostSubject: Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread   Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 1:53 pm

Much like a B movie can be enjoyed when viewed with the right perspective, we, the B-Team are chalk full of excitement, joy, and SO MUCH GUMPTION.

Seriously. Last night we downed Rafflesia after almost 2 weeks of nonstop attempts. But hot damn was it ever sweet when it finally happened.

Anyway, with that being said and with this group being a resounding success and the unanimous decision to continue playing together, I figured we needed a thread in which we could post updates/absences/strats/whatevers.

However, we are definitely in need of a 2nd healer, and 2nd tank, on the regular!

So if that sounds like you and you want to be a part of the scrappiest up-and-coming raid group on Gilgamesh, let us know. We've worked out the kinks and are sick of pugging new people every damn day. Wanted to get into raiding? Have decent gear? HOLLA AT US, YO.

Anyway, Willy, if you're reading this and want to jump in and post the current raiding schedule, that would be killer. Maybe we could get a Google doc going like the main raid team has (WE LOOK UP TO YOU GUYS SO MUCH  yay)

Onward, to T7!

This is an excellent text & pictures guide to Turn 7.

Last edited by Ambiva on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ambiva
Trooper
Trooper
Ambiva

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread   Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Okay so it's been a slow day at work and I made a spreadsheet. Still needs to be filled out though, Willy, I think you've got a better handle on everyone's schedules than I do:

Raid Schedule

I'm not very good at making things pretty so someone might need to jump in and give it that... "touch".
Back to top Go down
Lydiah
Recruit
Recruit
Lydiah

Male
Number of posts : 3
IGN[Game NickName] : Lydiah Silverdine
Registration date : 2014-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread   Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:59 am

I still need to find a way to complete T1 to T5 but I am highly interested in raiding Second coil as soon as I can. Job is PLD ilvl94 (working on getting this higher every day). My schedule is pretty open, all I need to know is which night things are going and I'll make room in my schedule for it. 5-12 EST every night. (If you still need a second tank that is)

Edit : I should probably add that I have a lot of experience raiding in other MMOs (mainly WoW from Vanilla until MoP every single raid with static guild group, I dont play WoW anymore and FFXIV is now my MMO where I intend to raid every raid and play every aspect of the game with good people :D).

Edit 2 : Also would be much easier for me to raid from monday to thrusday than friday/sat/sun since that is when I tend to have RL stuff come in the way.
Back to top Go down
Ambiva
Trooper
Trooper
Ambiva

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread   Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Lydiah wrote:
I still need to find a way to complete T1 to T5 but I am highly interested in raiding Second coil as soon as I can. Job is PLD ilvl94 (working on getting this higher every day). My schedule is pretty open, all I need to know is which night things are going and I'll make room in my schedule for it. 5-12 EST every night. (If you still need a second tank that is)

Edit : I should probably add that I have a lot of experience raiding in other MMOs (mainly WoW from Vanilla until MoP every single raid with static guild group, I dont play WoW anymore and FFXIV is now my MMO where I intend to raid every raid and play every aspect of the game with good people :D).

Edit 2 : Also would be much easier for me to raid from monday to thrusday than friday/sat/sun since that is when I tend to have RL stuff come in the way.

Awesome! If you wanna start chipping away at first coil via DF or whatever, I'll mention you to the group tonight. Not sure if everyone checks the forums, haha.
Back to top Go down
Lydiah
Recruit
Recruit
Lydiah

Male
Number of posts : 3
IGN[Game NickName] : Lydiah Silverdine
Registration date : 2014-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread   Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 12:41 pm

No problem and that was my plan :) Start working on it right away tonight through DF (as much as I can accomplish, I hear that T5 is hard through DF)
Back to top Go down
Ambiva
Trooper
Trooper
Ambiva

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread   Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 1:39 pm

Lydiah wrote:
No problem and that was my plan :) Start working on it right away tonight through DF (as much as I can accomplish, I hear that T5 is hard through DF)

Yeah.. it's pretty complicated. We can always run you through that.
Back to top Go down
SpcmanSpiff
Trooper
Trooper
SpcmanSpiff

Male
Number of posts : 7
IGN[Game NickName] : Willy Bowin
Registration date : 2014-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread   Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 2:06 am

Hello 2nd Coil Group (aka Team Awesome) and fellow FC members,

I have updated the raid schedule at the link above. We are in need of a DPS at the moment, preferably a BRD, although a melee dps might work too. We are working our way through the rest of 2nd coil (t8/t9) in the hopes of starting final coil in the next week or so (basically ASAP). If you're interested, check the schedule. If the schedule works for you, then please let either me (Willy Bowin) or Ambiva D'val know. You can also post here, that way I'll look for you in game too.

Do you fit the bill but you feel you're not quite geared for it? That's ok. We'll work with you (especially if you're a BRD ;-) ) as long as your committed and ready to work too.

We're tired of PUGing, so if you're interested please let us know.

See you in Eorzea!

Here's the link to the Raid Schedule again, just to make things easier - Raid Schedule
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread   Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aeth's 2nd String Raid Team Thread
Page 1 of 1