Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

[FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NekoVector
Recruit
Recruit
NekoVector

Male
Number of posts : 4
IGN[Game NickName] : Nenyu
Current Status : Taking Long Break
Registration date : 2014-01-14

[FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)  Empty
PostSubject: [FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)    [FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 3:28 pm

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from? -FFXIV ARR

In-Game Name: Nenyu Nekunai

Class & Level: Currently a level 13 lancer, but Ive had experience with a level 43 White Mage.

Official Game Forums Name: NekoVector

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: FFXIV of course, Guild Wars, Tera, Rift, Ragnarok 1 and 2, The free trail of Wow... and several other ones I tried for laughs like Dragons prophet.

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): Ive never really stuck with any guild for that long... nor have had to go through a sign up process XD

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: Its a whim... and I like the name? you have a nice house...

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer): I walked into your FFXIV house... and two little guys sitting on little green guys told me to come here, chessur comet i believe the name was.

How often do you play weekly?: When I can, sorry I dont time myself >.<

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting): I uh... can say I can really contribute much really...

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?: If I can.

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone? I have one, using it is debatable.

Do you know what RaidCall is, and if yes, will you use it? -no ideal, never have used it.
(Note: Our guild will may require a player to use raidcall in certain instances)

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate? - Depends on the day.

Optional Information

Do you have Skype? (if so please provide contact info): I do I do, tis nekovector

What kind of personality are you? -I try to be nice I suppose, Im not going to yell at you if that's what you wanna know.

Do you read or speak any other language?: nein... lol jokes, no I dont.

Anything else you would like us to know?: Meow?
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: [FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)    [FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 5:01 pm

Hi Neko! I hope to meet you soon :)
Please contact any aeth member to get an invite to the guild.
In particular: Aaron John, Arden Drake, Sora whitwind, Arilyn Silverhand, Chessur Comet
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
NekoVector
Recruit
Recruit
NekoVector

Male

PostSubject: Re: [FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)    [FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Thanks ^.^ I kinda did meet you, last night I think, I was in the house when Sora turn from a lalafell to a Miqote magically... and you gave me a linkshell invite.
Back to top Go down
NekoVector
Recruit
Recruit
NekoVector

Male

PostSubject: Re: [FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)    [FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 1:50 am

Just making an extra post... I saw something about needing 5, other than that hiya again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)    [FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FFXIV]Nenyu Nekunai (NekoVector)
Page 1 of 1