Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

[FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevyn
Recruit
Recruit
Sevyn

Male
Number of posts : 1
IGN[Game NickName] : Sevyn
Registration date : 2013-09-09

[FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap Empty
PostSubject: [FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap   [FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:26 pm

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from?  FFXIV ARRRR (that's the pirate version)

In-Game Name: Sevyn Rain

Class & Level: 24 MRD, 12 GLD, 15 ARC, 11 LNC and 8 THM (I'm having a indecision collision in my head). I'm a bit on the low side since I was just able to get into Gilgamesh. I have a 30 something ARC on Balmung but I like it better here :)

Official Game Forums Name: Sixx

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: Good lord....I could write a book here. I'll give you the short version (see marriage scene from Space Balls)
EQ 1 and 2 (worked for SoE as a QA analyst for a couple years a loooong time ago), ran a progression raiding guild in Vanilla WoW when I had no RL commitments (read kids, job etc). Bounced around a few other games - GW2, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, AoC and probably many more that I'm too lazy (I blame vodka) to recall.

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): Not in ffxiv. I've been lurking hardcore trying to find one that fits. I want to find a home and stick like glue..don't want to do the guild version of the village bicycle.

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: I'm a web/graphic designer by trade and I loved the recruitment flyer that you guys made. It originally drew my attention, but from what I've seen by browsing your gateway (read: lurking) you guys seem like my kind of people completely. I also love the idea of a smaller/medium guild where people really get to know each other and form bonds and all that fun stuff. I've done the LARGE guild thing and always feel like its a glorified massive /shout channel.

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer):
Post on FFXIV Realm Forums

How often do you play weekly?:
My playtime is spread out quite a bit....I'm on the most during evenings (like 8 - 12 PM MST. Also play lots of random sessions during the day when I work from home)

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting):
I've been a bit of a pvp head in other games....haven't tried it yet here, but once I do I anticipate I'll get into theory crafting and guides. As I mentioned I do graphic/web design but you guys seem to already be well taken care of in those aspects. I also fancy myself a bit of a writer and would love to contribute to any kind of blogs or guides.
Oh, and I brew beer.

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?:
Totally. Not blood though...I hate needles (ironic since I have more of my body covered by tattoos than without!)

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone?
Yeah, though late nights I have to talk super quiet due to sleeping gremlins.

Do you know what RaidCall is, and if yes, will you use it?
(Note: Our guild will may require a player to use raidcall in certain instances)
I've always used Mumble, TS or Vent but I'm assuming its the same stuff.
Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate?
My lurking is done, if accepted I much prefer to participate :)

Optional Information

Do you have Skype? (if so please provide contact info):
No, but I can.

What kind of personality are you?
Fun. Competitive. A bit random. Loyal. More than a little off color and mind in the gutter (occasionally ;0 ). Total geek. In RL I tend to lean a bit towards the introvert side of the scale. Very confident though. I like long walks on the beach (which sucks since I live in Colorado now (we have no beach ) )

Do you read or speak any other language?:
Igpa Atinla. A bit of Spanish.

Anything else you would like us to know?:
The meaning of life is 42. The Dark Side really DOES have cookies. Han shot first. Firefly is the greatest show of all time. Also, if anyone sends me a tell in the next hour or so I'm AFK in my hotel room (not that I think my app is that awesome and deserves such a prompt response, just don't want anyone to think I'm ignoring them :)
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

[FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap   [FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Hellllooooo Arrrrhhhghh to you matey as well ^^

Welcome to the family I hope you enjoy your stay with us and stay with us forever ^^

Oh nice you brew beer.. maybe you can brew me some mead? :D

And I am sorry but, Doctor Who is the greatest show of all time. :p

Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

[FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap   [FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:48 pm

Welcome to Aetherius
Great application, shows a lot of yourself
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-02-01

[FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap   [FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:57 am

Welcome onboard!

And its good to see some more members my age :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap   [FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[FFXIV] Sevyn's Ap
Page 1 of 1