Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Glory Destiny Online

Go down 
+8
Rikki
Shu
Facade
Genlog
Neoyoshi
Snow
kawainu
Hera
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Glory Destiny Online Empty
PostSubject: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:40 am

Background Story

In the ancient time, many isles were driven toward the center of world. Then they formed a whole continent separated by a huge mountain range. Residents of both North and South continent lived peacefully together on the same land. Until one day, a war suddenly broke out. The allied forces of North attacked the unprepared South residents. Thus, Kingdom of Forest became the last shelter of these homeless people. To get back their home, an organization named "Glorious Shield" was established to fight against the North force. No one knows when this war stops.

About The Game

Developed by Taiwan-based X-Legend Entertainment, Glory Destiny Online is a cute, dynamic and relaxing MMORPG integrating eastern fantasy elements. The gameis being released in Malaysia this December.

Glory & Destiny is accessible to all players, young and old. You can play as 3 different races as 6 different classes, each with unique spirit transformations! When in a spirit form, you will be able to better strike at the weak points of your foes and gain access to additional treasures.

If you're one for collections, the game offers you the achievement system that provides hundreds of titles and achievements for collecting. You could accept rare quests by collecting special items as well. Players would always have the incentive to destroy mobs. More events and instances are waiting ahead. You'll never dull in this whole new adventure.

Game Features

Transform System

Players could transform into the strong and powerful Spirit Forms with their potentials. Different races or even gender would have different Spirit Forms. Players could view the awesome appearances while creating the characters.

Pet System

Choosing good pets is very important for players in the adventure. Pets would level up through fighting with their masters as well as being merged with the masters.

Skill System

Players gain skill points while leveling up. One could give points to skills they prefer to form his own style.

Dyeing System

Do you want to look more special? With different Pigments of different color, you could dye all parts on your clothes to show your own style.

War System

In all maps, enemies would attack our camps constantly. Players that protect camps successfully would get special rewards. In future, not only camps need to be protected, big cities and castles would also be occupied by enemies. The one who defeat the castle or city occupier would become the castellan.

Player Role

Many years later, Kingdom of Forest was no longer a peaceful place. Players that grew up in the state would become fresh troops of Glorious Shield. They'll fight the Northern Alliance with other heroes for home.

The CBT for Malaysia is coming, CB Client Download link: http://gd.koramgame.com/2011/1222/article_36.html

For more info, you can visit english official website, chinese official website or japanese official website

Players can follow the game on Facebook for updates and promotions: https://www.facebook.com/gdonlinesg,

and more Videos on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/gdonlinesg

Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male
Number of posts : 365
IGN[Game NickName] : kawainu
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:20 pm

This game looks soooo cute 169
I have to give it a try. Do you know if it's still possible to get into the cbt?
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Not sure but this game is adorable for sure. Also, most SG/MY games I know NEVER ip bans, only US/EU ones love to do that.

Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:42 pm

MY servers dun have to ip block their awesome net will solve that for them
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:51 am

Have you guys ever registered for a game website and then months later forget about doing so? because apparently that's the case with me, i tried registering on the English version of the website and i guess i had already signed up already, and i have no idea when i did... seriously, i don't remember signing up for this game.

I just finished retrieving my password for my log-in information that i do not remember submitting in the first place, way to start off a new year: Alzheimer's syndrome~ k.o

Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:36 pm

lol you are getting old Neo lmao
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:54 pm

kawainu wrote:
lol you are getting old Neo lmao

It feels that way, haha.
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Ok, so I got into the game. I haven't played a lot so I can't post a review but I can tell you it feels like a normal mmorpg with only 2 strong points: the beast transformation system which you can check on the youtube videos and it's amazing cuteness.
The game was made by the same people who made eden eternal but this one does't seem to have multi-classing (or it just wasn't implemented yet). There is supposed to be an anti-bot system just like the one that used to kill me in eden eternal but I haven't seen it yet.
Also, character cuztomization is quite good. U get to pick between lots of diff hairstyles and colors and u can even customize ur ears/horns and your tail (color, shape,etc).

And look, this is "Kitsune" Miku!
Glory Destiny Online Snapshot20120102005533

Glory Destiny Online Snapshot20120102005549

Back to top Go down
Genlog
Captain
Captain
Genlog

Male
Number of posts : 347
IGN[Game NickName] : Genlog Lamora
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2011-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:53 pm

always amazing that you guys love cute games :p
i feel if i play that kind of game am a player of 12 years old XD
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:48 pm

What should be mentioned above all is the environmental design in this game, i have seen this sort of visual style or some would say "Gimmick" - like in console games like little big world and some other games i cannot put my finger on, but the whole rotating globe effect as you are moving through the world feels very refreshing, and it just works well with the chi-bi style and colorful aesthetic.

And of course, this is definitely another Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker -inspired game, it also has that SEGA jrpg touch here and there, it makes me wonder if a few ex-Nintendo and ex-SEGA developers work with these guys.
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Genlog wrote:
always amazing that you guys love cute games :p

I love all kinds of cute things, not just games :P
Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Is there pvp? because as long as there is pvp, cute doesn't matter cause i will PK all the cuteness XD if theres no pvp then yeh this game is a little to cute for me, though it does look like an ok game.
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Idk about guild wars or pvp zones but there are duels if u like them.

This game is definitely cute. Those who are not gonna play swtor should give this a try when it goes into open beta.
Btw, the game is currently in pre-cbt stage. In 6 hours all data will be wiped and cbt will officially start.
Idk if this is limited to this game but I found something stupid in the chat filter. U can't type "Jesus" but u can type "Satan". I guess the admins are devil worshippers xD

Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 pm

I thought this game is in CBT? We can just go in to play now? XD
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:40 pm

I just registered an account there and I was allowed to play the pre cbt. Didn't need to get a code or something like that. Maybe pre-cbt was open to everyone. There is very little info on the forum so I really don't know. I will post here after cbt officially starts. I'll see if I can get into the server once cbt starts.
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Facade wrote:
Is there pvp? because as long as there is pvp, cute doesn't matter cause i will PK all the cuteness XD if theres no pvp then yeh this game is a little to cute for me, though it does look like an ok game.

Yes there is definitely pvp, i got PK'd by some Archer while i was AFK, haha; but turns out he was getting his face ripped off by town guards moments later.

Whether there will be some type of ranked PvP like Arenas or Battlegrounds is a mystery.

Hera wrote:
I thought this game is in CBT? We can just go in to play now? XD

You can log in right now to play until 10am GMT+8.(EDIT: Oh snap apparently it's like 10:42am. i guess the server should already be down by now.) then they are bringing the servers down for the Closed beta maintenance which should be ready by 2pm GMT+8

That's 2:00am for East coasters, looks like I'm pulling an all nighter.

But what this currently is basically is a short Alpha test for certain players, not everyone was able to get in i guess; it started on the 29th from what i understand and it was mainly used for a Leveling event, if you got a character to level 35 by the time they take the servers down, you get awarded with some cash shop currency to use towards Closed Beta.

But yeah, everything get's wiped today and we all start over again; then another wipe of the 10th.

Here i am just posing in my spirit form.

Glory Destiny Online 67457654643545
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:49 am

Tried the game. Three words: Awfully cute-ness overload!!!

This game is similar to a typical mmo, nothing new but it got pretty much all the basic functions that you want:

1. Auto route
2. Collection UI like EE
3. Achievements
4. Good pet system (Functionality > Looks)
5. Free skill reset before lv30 (Yay)
6. Decent character customization
7. Crafting + Upgrading through inventory
8. Retainer (Like FFXIV but didn't test yet)
9. Check monster info like skills and drops (Similar to EE)
10. Decent leveling speed and skill

In short, a pretty good mmo to be casual for pasting time xD
Back to top Go down
kawainu
Captain
Captain
kawainu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:27 pm

For those waiting for a big unreleased title (tsw,b&s,gw2,ae,etc), this game is the perfect way to spend some time as long as u don't end up grinding mobs..
Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:52 pm

I might have a look at in when i get home in a few days, Linited internet here heh.
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:03 pm

kawainu wrote:
For those waiting for a big unreleased title (tsw,b&s,gw2,ae,etc), this game is the perfect way to spend some time as long as u don't end up grinding mobs..

+10!

But yea, I do agree this is a very casual gaming, the leveling itself wasn't bad (Ok, I'm just lv10 now after playing for 1 hour+ yesterday) and I don't mind staying in this game for a while.. seems more promising than Lime Odyssey imo. tarzan Okay, maybe not, but the cuteness in the game is just unbeatable. Upper Hand Upper Hand Upper Hand
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:35 am

Hera wrote:
kawainu wrote:

+10!

But yea, I do agree this is a very casual gaming, the leveling itself wasn't bad (Ok, I'm just lv10 now after playing for 1 hour+ yesterday) and I don't mind staying in this game for a while.. seems more promising than Lime Odyssey imo. tarzan Okay, maybe not, but the cuteness in the game is just unbeatable. Upper Hand Upper Hand Upper Hand

When are you online Hera? i haven't seen you at all. Oh no you didn\'t!
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:43 am

too cute for my taste.ohhhh i gonna melt from the cuteness ^^
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:20 am

Neoyoshi wrote:
Hera wrote:
kawainu wrote:

+10!

When are you online Hera? i haven't seen you at all. Oh no you didn\'t!

Almost all day long. Level 23 now. IGN is Vynch.
Back to top Go down
Rikki
Raider
Raider
Rikki

Male
Number of posts : 156
IGN[Game NickName] : Kenjits
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:29 am

GRRR i feel like playing this
Back to top Go down
Rikki
Raider
Raider
Rikki

Male
Number of posts : 156
IGN[Game NickName] : Kenjits
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:38 am

Wooow this game is cute as fuckkkk LOL

ok i made a little archer add me IGN : Valkyrie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glory Destiny Online   Glory Destiny Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glory Destiny Online
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next