SWTOR Last Beta Client Download is out.Check Through This Link(YOU MUst Confirm by Tester Link not By Email) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

+5
quilens
Eir
Neoyoshi
Shu
9 posters

SWTOR Last Beta Client Download is out.Check Through This Link(YOU MUst Confirm by Tester Link not By Email)

Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male
    Number of posts : 10794
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

SWTOR Last Beta Client Download is out.Check Through This Link(YOU MUst Confirm by Tester Link not By Email) Empty SWTOR Last Beta Client Download is out.Check Through This Link(YOU MUst Confirm by Tester Link not By Email)

Post by Shu Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:27 am

Please note in event that they do not send u the invite by email.we have to go to the beta tester link to confirm by clicking on rsvp then the page will direct u to download the client after confirming u as a beta tester

i repeat u must confirm and accept the beta test offer before they add u as a beta tester and show u the link.

so go download now ^^

http://www.swtor.com/tester
    Neoyoshi
    Neoyoshi
    Grandpa
    Grandpa

Male
    Number of posts : 1711
    IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
    Current Status : Happy
    Registration date : 2008-04-11

SWTOR Last Beta Client Download is out.Check Through This Link(YOU MUst Confirm by Tester Link not By Email) Empty Re: SWTOR Last Beta Client Download is out.Check Through This Link(YOU MUst Confirm by Tester Link not By Email)

Post by Neoyoshi Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:45 am

Downloading now, thanks for the heads-up Shu. :)

20 GB's, dang haha, well it is star wars, at least i won't be bored this coming weekend, and I'm going to need to sit down the whole weekend to properly recover from the incoming thanksgiving feast. x__x
    Captain
    Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 111
    IGN[Game NickName] : Botak Jones
    Registration date : 2010-11-10

SWTOR Last Beta Client Download is out.Check Through This Link(YOU MUst Confirm by Tester Link not By Email) Empty Re: SWTOR Last Beta Client Download is out.Check Through This Link(YOU MUst Confirm by Tester Link not By Email)

Post by 8800 Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:56 am

Downloaded client, installed but cant log in.

It gave me this message momentarily when i tried to log in.

'You are from a region that we do not allow someone to play from'

UPDATE

1. Changed my country in my accounts page from Singapore to USA
    2. Added 5 security questions to my accounts page

And I was able to download client
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:38 am

the patching taking very long zzzzz good thing we get to patch before the beta start.pfffft
    Eir
    Eir
    Celestial Guard
    Celestial Guard

Male
    Number of posts : 278
    IGN[Game NickName] : Erin Mordeau
    Registration date : 2009-10-13

Post by Eir Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:01 am

Got the beta invite last night, downloading now.
    quilens
    quilens
    InGame Mods
    InGame Mods

Male
    IGN[Game NickName] : John Crichton
    Registration date : 2011-02-07

Post by quilens Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:30 am

same
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:01 am

btw go watch the angryjoe video that dias posted if u have not yet watch.

its a good video that show why playing sith first is fun heh

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2011/11/aj-plays-swtor-beta/

^^
    Rikki
    Rikki
    Raider
    Raider

Male
    Number of posts : 156
    IGN[Game NickName] : Kenjits
    Registration date : 2009-05-26

Post by Rikki Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:15 am

SHU i got invited and am downloadin it now. what server and stuff are we doing? let me know <3 heroic
    Dias
    Dias
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 1396
    IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
    Registration date : 2008-04-05

Post by Dias Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:56 am

I actually downloaded the whole thing for 2-3 hrs or something :D
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:08 am

we just pick same server and play there..
    beta only 4 days so focus on learning the game.i will make char of all sith classes if i were u and test all the class and decide what class i like most.post reviews then share info ^^

guild can probably wait till 15-20 dec to create if too troublesome like expensive etc.if easy then will try make it also.can try add one another in friend list as well to party.if not just random party first.

Forseti
    Forseti
    Raider
    Raider

Male
    Number of posts : 571
    IGN[Game NickName] : Forseti, Cadexn
    Current Status : Active
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Post by Forseti Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Finished downloading! Finally! Now to wait until weekend >
    Captain
    Captain

Male

Post by 8800 Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Shu wrote:we just pick same server and play there..
    beta only 4 days so focus on learning the game.i will make char of all sith classes if i were u and test all the class and decide what class i like most.post reviews then share info ^^

guild can probably wait till 15-20 dec to create if too troublesome like expensive etc.if easy then will try make it also.can try add one another in friend list as well to party.if not just random party first.

shu, testing starts on Fri USA time? how will that translate into local time?

Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:26 pm

sorry i dunno exact time it started yet also heh
    Dias
    Dias
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by Dias Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:36 pm

16:00 London time is what I remember , I'll tell you by exact timezones after swtor'site maitanance
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:48 pm

cool dias ^^
    Dias
    Dias
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by Dias Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:40 pm

The first group of testers will be able to log on beginning on Friday morning (11/25) at 10:00AM CST (16:00 London, 17:00 Paris/Berlin). Then, Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 AM CST (16:00 London, 17:00 Paris/Berlin) the second and final waves of testers will gain access. Please watch your email for details about when your phase of testing begins. This will come in a separate email from your invite.
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:55 pm

thanks for the info dias.

does not matter in my case.due to work commitment i will play swtor 8-10 hours a day max.cant play 20 hours till feb start hee

cant wait to start playing swtor and just enjoy the content of the game with u guys again lol ^^
    Captain
    Captain

Male

Post by 8800 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:03 am

Shu wrote:thanks for the info dias.

does not matter in my case.due to work commitment i will play swtor 8-10 hours a day max.cant play 20 hours till feb start hee

cant wait to start playing swtor and just enjoy the content of the game with u guys again lol ^^

wtffffffffffffffff

8 hrs is very hardcore liao! 20 hr?? faint
    Eir
    Eir
    Celestial Guard
    Celestial Guard

Male
    Number of posts : 278
    IGN[Game NickName] : Erin Mordeau
    Registration date : 2009-10-13

Post by Eir Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Lol yeah, think I can put in 4-5 hours at most now.
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:12 pm

we can afford to play more casually in swtor hehe.

aim is just enjoy game together this time.

botak u used to play long hours during start of ffxiv also hen.
    Captain
    Captain

Male

Post by 8800 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:15 pm

ya like 8 hrs. not 20 hours lol.
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:25 pm

well that was how vami was top few ppl to hit max lvl first in server that time.I fall behind due to my class and due to need to party with lower lvl members in linkshell heh.vami probably will play long hours again since he have more free time lol
    Dias
    Dias
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by Dias Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:31 pm

You should check your e-mails for your testing times. Mine is from the very beginning Friday, Nov. 25 at 10:00AM CST. Just received the e-mail ^^
    Captain
    Captain

Male

Post by 8800 Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:05 pm

same here same time same day

If I'm not wrong, Friday 10am CST equates to Saturday 12am Singapore time?
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:25 pm

You’ll be able to begin testing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ very soon! Your test begins:

Friday, Nov. 25 at 10:00AM CST

same time for me

12am start?zzzzz in that case i will start playing 9 hours after server start then heh

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:18 am