[SWTOR] Application Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

2 posters

[SWTOR] Application

obbw7291
    obbw7291
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    IGN[Game NickName] : Mob
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

[SWTOR] Application Empty [SWTOR] Application

Post by obbw7291 Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from? SWTOR

In-Game Name: Undecided

Class & Level: Sith Warrior or Bounty Hunter

Official Game Forums Name: obbw7291

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: FFXIV and WOW notably. Played abit of Warhammer.

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?):
    WOW - been playing wow since vanilla wow. have been in a few guilds but the notable ones over the past 4 5 years are Just Another Guild, Brave New World and Secluded Harmony.
    FFXIV - No notable guilds, but I am currently in The Thanalan Alliance.
    Warhammer - Cant recall, was too short a period.

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius:
    I am looking for people to play SWTOR with who are committed to the game but not to the point where it is hardcore. I dont really have an expectation, I just hope to be able to play the game and do most of the content with at a comfortable and not too demanding pace.

How did you hear about us? I was googling and I found this website.

How often do you play weekly?:
    Almost everyday night. however it really depends on whether I have other stuff on.

What can you offer to the guild?
    Having taken up officer and raid leader positons before in WOW. I would be able to help in organising in game events and so on if required.

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?:
    Yup. dont really have an issue with this.

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone? yes

Do you know what Ventrilo is, and if yes, will you use it? yes but i tend to use it on a need to basis.

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate? depends on whether the topic is something i am really keen on haha.

Optional Information

Do you have MSN? yup but i prefer to give it on a request basis.

What kind of personality are you?
    Easy going person that can be chatty and non chatty (i tend to log on all the time in games, but usually i m doing something else on my laptop). i can seen to be rather serious at times (especially in game) but tts not really true.

Do you read or speak any other language?:
    english
    chinese

Anything else you would like us to know?:
    like zuozhong (the previous applicant). I was looking around for a SWTOR guild that is hopefully Singaporean based. Was hoping to find out which side are u guys playing and how many people are there. hopefully i answered most of ur questions, but if u have other questions feel free to ask. thanks.
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male
    Number of posts : 10794
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

[SWTOR] Application Empty Re: [SWTOR] Application

Post by Shu Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:50 pm

we are going for empire side.maybe later on when swtor ran out of content we will go play republic side on another server.

as for how many ppl we have around 10-16 I think interested but might have more later or less depending if they have time to play.anyway will recruit in game so it's not a big issue heh.

I will add u to forum member later when I am back home so u can read member section to make ur choice if u joining us :)

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:41 am