Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

WOW giving up hope ore ready to make a new MMORPG ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

WOW giving up hope ore ready to make a new MMORPG ? Empty
PostSubject: WOW giving up hope ore ready to make a new MMORPG ?   WOW giving up hope ore ready to make a new MMORPG ? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:51 pm

i found this on a forum and i was WOW xD
WOW go F2P til lvl 20 the trail version have bin removed

World of WarCraft goes Free-to-Play

Jun 29, 20119 Commentsby Gamefreaks

Blizzard has announced that the massively multiplayer role playing game is now free to play up to level 20.

They’ve renamed the trial the World of Warcraft Starter Edition and removed the previous 10 and 14 day time trial restrictions. Now there’s a chance for everyone to get hooked, as playing up to 20 levels of the game gives you just enough time to start caring about your character. They’ll even let you make Blood Elf and Draenei characters, races that were previously only available with The Burning Crusade expansion.

All you have to do to start your trial is create a Battle.net account and download the game.

so i dunno what to think maby its time for blizzard to make a new game and let slowie die

ore they lose much players now becouse of the big market of F2P MMORPG,s
and more is comming ^^

maby Aion go F2P also soon i think there player base is not very high xD
Back to top Go down

WOW giving up hope ore ready to make a new MMORPG ?
Page 1 of 1