Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

APB's Reloaded Open Beta

Go down 
+3
Snow
HereCumsThePain
Shu
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male
Number of posts : 621
IGN[Game NickName] : Darkender
Registration date : 2010-01-31

APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Anyone playing on Obeya EU?

Got a Criminal: Drkender
and a newly made enforcer: Khalessi

Ill upload some pics later :)
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:11 pm

APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Jokerrfp9

Feeling bloodthirsty this weekend? If so, GamersFirst has an APB Reloaded contest for you. The 1.5.2 patch is coming soon, and as a result the servers are in need of stress testing. If you can manage to kill 100 unique players between July 8th and July 11th, you'll be the proud new owner of a (virtual) Joker RFP-9 handgun.

Notice we said unique players, so banish all thoughts of grabbing a
buddy and scoring yourselves a pair of pistols by killing one another
over and over.

GamersFirst
is also giving away a cowboy hat to the first 100 folks who manage to
kill 100 unique players, so log in to San Paro and get busy on your
murdering rampage before it's too late!
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:36 pm

APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 04-apb-reloaded

In case you missed it, APB Reloaded's second beta phase kicked off yesterday. The version 1.5.2 update "contains the biggest changes to missions, matchmaking, skill rating, and district recommendation to date," according to the latest GamersFirst dev blog.

Bjorn Book-Larsson
has a few words of wisdom for residents of San Paro in terms of
15-minute patching-related disconnects. GamersFirst is working "round-the-clock" to isolate issues and come to terms with bugaboos that don't necessarily crop up prior to a large-scale player influx.

The latest Reloaded dev diary also contains detailed info
relative to all the matchmaking and threat level changes, as well as a
bit about cheating statistics and upcoming Nvidia
support. Finally, there's a blurb about future servers, and gamers in
Russia, Hong Kong, and Australia can look forward to dedicated shards
before long.
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male
Number of posts : 872
IGN[Game NickName] : Supamoe
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:04 am

Game's going to die soon , i myself for fun found the free hacks but ive already gotten 3 accounts banned LOLOL Just doing it until Dragon Nest comes out in 3 days , cant wait.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:40 am

lol moe.

honestly i free shooting style mmo will always have aiming hacks unless they encrypt new technology and coding to it.

like Virtual Reality hehe
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:58 am

Supamoe wrote:
Game's going to die soon , i myself for fun found the free hacks but ive already gotten 3 accounts banned LOLOL Just doing it until Dragon Nest comes out in 3 days , cant wait.

Thats Sad as (if you seek amy) dude...

trying to ruin a game for "fun".....
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Yeah but i pretty much was top player in the last year one when RTW had it and the game is inevitably going to Die , If you look at the ban list that happens bi-weekly about 400-500 players get banned but those same people make the same characters , last another 2 weeks and then half of the population is gone.
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:03 pm

So ur excuse is its going to die? doubt it does with all the money they keep getting.

Dont know in what server u where top player but i doubt that u where a top player and now recurre to hacks to have fun...

S A D as (if you seek amy).
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:29 pm

ok guys

moe just saying that cos he paid good money for the game last year before they shut it down cos they cannot stop the hacks and keep up with good updates.so he is seeing the same pattern arising again in the free version hence he deem the game will die again.so being the bad boy he is,he decide to play using free hacks also before the same thing happen again heh.

ender u are right of cos that using hack is wrong.so lets just leave it as that before i locked topic.no need argue over it esp when moe only playing it as a mean of waiting for other games,of cos if he does it when playing with us we will beat his butt heehee ^^

even vami while playing apb a while back mention to me about seeing the hacks in game during close beta when game reopened.i guess they do not have a solution for it yet.

aiming style mmo will always have this issue i think.that why i don't really like them.

in this case i think apb is smart to switch to f2p module so the chances of them closing down second time is low.there will always be ppl who buy using cash shop heh.
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:31 pm

lol worst part is someone of ur comunity is using hacks and you just dont give a (if you seek amy)? how fking morally low are u guys? really?.

I mean for gamers cheating/hacking in a game is probly the lowest thing, like sucking cock for heroin would be for a drug addict....

find this sad as (if you seek amy) that people from a gaming comunity do shit like this and find it funny.....
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Moe bad boy stop it
Moe you'r so bad
Moe stop it man
Noes Moe stoppppppp

There I did my part ~ what do you want from us Dark :O?
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:41 pm

nothing :P, just find it depressing and sad :)

and more depressing and sad that shu says to stop it like it was nothing lol...

funny comunity..
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Im not starting anything at all with Dark ofcourse lol , He hasn't played the game to even realize it is going to fail even IF there are no hackers on it. Vami also stated previous post that it will be closed down again. The servers itself are very weak and can not even hold 1k players when the population is average 900-1.3k players. Let me ask you this. Why does someone resort to using hacks in the first placE? Because the people they are fucking going against are hacking 24/7 but are paying top $ for that hack , 30$ a month is more pathetic than anything and not getting banned is whats worse.
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:59 pm

This is a joke of an "MMO" , I would never consider hacking in another game ever and take my word for that because i play it to enjoy it with online friends and to obviously achieve top dawg status. Dont take my actions as something harsh towards this beautiful ass community of LEGIT players alright Dark. Noone in this community is even playing this game and im going to advice not to even open the site or think of trying it if you dont want some kid to turn around a corner which it would be impossible for him to know your there and shoot your ass down with 100% accuracy. The Free hacks ive also obtained are only See through Wall hacks , its nothing huge but a hack none the less , I get it but like Shu said for me im doing it to kill time for Dragon Nest until i start classes September.
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Shu wrote:
lol moe.

honestly i free shooting style mmo will always have aiming hacks unless they encrypt new technology and coding to it.

like Virtual Reality hehe

Yeah your right about this any Shooter style game will always have hacks , the game has its rise of the moment and then itll die in a couple of months. IF anyone would want ill be happy to actually write about 20 FPS games that have hacks and have died lol
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:15 pm

We ain't playing this game, so whatever moe does in there (which he could have not told us about in the 1st place, but did because he trusts the community) isn't something we can monitor or stop or do much about

This goes for most games to begin with, but when we are playing together the obvious follow up action would be of us breaking with moe in game...

What exactly are we supposed to do? We ain't some kind of internet police ~

If we tell moe to stop he can tell us he did and keep going, we won't know.

The game is ruined in the 1st place if it is possible to use hacks that freely, they shut down before, reopened now and if it's bad now then they have failed themselves 2 times.

Moe was actually a big supporter of this game back when it 1st came out, but as you can see the game has gone down the drain.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: APB's Reloaded Open Beta   APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:17 pm

APB's Reloaded Open Beta - Page 2 Apb800x60074251we3

It may be Veteran's Day here in the States, but GamersFirst is exhorting shooter fans to "be all you can't be" courtesy of a new APB: Reloaded trailer that mixes live action cinematography with in-game mayhem.

The clip is a three-and-a-half-minute exercise in gangsta wish
fulfillment, and it features enough short skirts, big guns, and urban
thug chic to fill several summers' worth of action films. The video
release coincides with APB: Reloaded's new Facebook campaign,
which is designed to spread the word about the free-to-play title and
reward customers who get their friends to join in the fun. Check out the
clip after the break, and head to the official website for more
details.

[Source: GamersFirst press release]