Faction Leve - Special Mission 3rd Stage "Opteration : Shuteye" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Faction Leve - Special Mission 3rd Stage "Opteration : Shuteye"

eziowazz
    eziowazz
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 36
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ezio WaZZ
    Registration date : 2010-10-03

Faction Leve - Special Mission 3rd Stage "Opteration : Shuteye" Empty Faction Leve - Special Mission 3rd Stage "Opteration : Shuteye"

Post by eziowazz Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:21 pm

The first 2 stages of this faction leve is harder than the buffalo ones. However the last stage seems easier..

Faction Leve - Special Mission 3rd Stage "Opteration : Shuteye" Nmleve13

In this stage we need to kill several mobs instead of a huge mob like the buffalo.. So I was feeling grinding more then killing a NM lol. Secondly, all bosses like Deadeyes and such will be appear on the 3rd stage, and you will see its a completion requirement at the top left. So its not depends on your luck or difficulties to see the NM/boss.

Faction Leve - Special Mission 3rd Stage "Opteration : Shuteye" Nm2_110

Here is an airship, I am not sure if it only appears when we are doing Special Missions. But theres no any airship there b4

Faction Leve - Special Mission 3rd Stage "Opteration : Shuteye" Nm2_310

Yes, here is the chest, special one eh? Iori got the Tights' gem stone in this leve. Grats :) (When is my turn?)

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:41 pm