Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

5 posters

Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks

Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male
    Number of posts : 10794
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Empty Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks

Post by Shu Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:34 pm

as title.
    AxLR0Se
    AxLR0Se
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 1337
    IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
    Registration date : 2008-06-30

Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Empty Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks

Post by AxLR0Se Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:05 pm

lol server is full.. guess this server's capacity aint that good.
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks Empty Re: Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks

Post by Shu Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:31 am

we are at first server atlantis.

lvl cap for cb is lvl 80

last 2 weeks

remember to post feedback after lvl 30 and u decide to give reviews on if we should play this when ob started
    RedArrow
    RedArrow
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male
    Number of posts : 53
    IGN[Game NickName] : RedArrow : SirKandor
    Current Status : Active
    Registration date : 2008-04-16

Post by RedArrow Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Nice.. Shu im back RedArrow from Rohan a long time ago .. lol well anyways hope been back with you guys and get to play together again .. cya there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 pm

RedArrow wrote:Nice.. Shu im back RedArrow from Rohan a long time ago .. lol well anyways hope been back with you guys and get to play together again .. cya there

nice to met you to and welcome back i didt play rohan but its stil nice to see old players come back here ^^
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:31 pm

hi heh
    RedArrow
    RedArrow
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by RedArrow Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Ayreon wrote:
    RedArrow wrote:Nice.. Shu im back RedArrow from Rohan a long time ago .. lol well anyways hope been back with you guys and get to play together again .. cya there

nice to met you to and welcome back i didt play rohan but its stil nice to see old players come back here ^^

haha Yep ^^ .. and hope staying for sometime here and there .. but sirously i get bored of a game if i play it alone xD
    bladetsukasa
    bladetsukasa
    Ally
    Ally

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    IGN[Game NickName] : BladeTsukasa
    Registration date : 2010-03-05

Post by bladetsukasa Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:29 pm

How are you guys liking the game? :3
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:46 pm

well its not bad.but i won't want to go back to 2.5d and put too much effort into the game.

kinna exploring the possibilities we merge for boi since i got news from a pw mod that

Beta is tentatively slated to start sometime after May. << for forsaken world

i can fully expect we are all more interested in FW when it is out.so boi maybe play leisure a month to two months while we wait for other mmo

however the possibilities of making a long term guild here also is appealing for some members who prefer this kind of mmo.

waiting for feedback from members.but they say they wont post for now they tested more and test the pvp system.so far i think they do not dislike the game.but rather they judging if its worth playing it after cb.
    bladetsukasa
    bladetsukasa
    Ally
    Ally

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    IGN[Game NickName] : BladeTsukasa
    Registration date : 2010-03-05

Post by bladetsukasa Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 pm

I feel the same - I'm not positive that 2.5d will appeal to all members, but theres some members it WILL appeal to and as long as we find someone willing to lead I think p-dox can be successful there.
    Solar
    Solar
    Celestial Guard
    Celestial Guard

Male
    Number of posts : 166
    IGN[Game NickName] : Solar
    Registration date : 2008-12-19

Post by Solar Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:02 am

I'm gonna pass on this game, the 2.5d isn't really issue but there's nothing new or special about this game. It looks old, it feels old, are you sure it's not some old Asian game from like 7 years ago? lol
    RedArrow
    RedArrow
    Veteran
    Veteran

Male

Post by RedArrow Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:00 am

hmm yup .. not my playing style i try it and well nothing intresting .. jus the pet system was kinda ok .. but other than that .. bah .. i pass .. i def want to play FW ^^.. yay
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:39 am

great game lots to do nice grapics ^^ and i dont mind 2.5 D

i wil stick around for a while
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:44 am

Shu wrote:well its not bad.but i won't want to go back to 2.5d and put too much effort into the game.

kinna exploring the possibilities we merge for boi since i got news from a pw mod that

Beta is tentatively slated to start sometime after May. << for forsaken world

i can fully expect we are all more interested in FW when it is out.so boi maybe play leisure a month to two months while we wait for other mmo

however the possibilities of making a long term guild here also is appealing for some members who prefer this kind of mmo.

waiting for feedback from members.but they say they wont post for now they tested more and test the pvp system.so far i think they do not dislike the game.but rather they judging if its worth playing it after cb.

but what about Aika ?? so far i see we gone test alot so i rely dunno where to go lol
    BOI is great Aika also ^^ so for me its kinde Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks 417332 where to go what to do and so on i rely need a game that we have a long time guild ore i go nuts lol

so what game it wil be i stil dont no lol
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 am

will make a choice when global aika date is confirmed.think most of us still will go back play aika.as long gm start to do stuff like ban botters and hackers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:59 am

Shu wrote:will make a choice when global aika date is confirmed.think most of us still will go back play aika.as long gm start to do stuff like ban botters and hackers

i hope so shu but in all my mmorpg years i never saw a bot/hacker free mmorpg lol
    Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male

Post by Shu Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:19 am

ya.but i want to see some actions done.rather then nothing done and bad admin from gpotato ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:47 am

Shu wrote:ya.but i want to see some actions done.rather then nothing done and bad admin from gpotato ^^

bummer that nobody want play cabal EU stil very active GM there ^^ thats why i stil play it not 100 % but stil it draw me back becouse i no alot off pll there ^^

and they keep updating and stil after all new games are up cabal EU is stil full of players
    very funny if you see it rely

but there are more old mmorpg that keep a very high player base becouse the game is fun like conquer online ^^

bummer that RF wont get good of the ground becouse of the lack of GM's and more

i hope shu you wil find a good mmorpg that i can spend some time in ^^

and your right there must be some action vs botter/hackers i 100% agree with you
    maby we must do it like the do it in china lol make there server overload Cbt will start April 13 and last for 2 weeks 650546

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:41 am