Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Error i think in message thing !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Error i think in message thing !! Empty
PostSubject: Error i think in message thing !!   Error i think in message thing !! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 am

Just give you heads up dont know how but. i was able see other peoples messages ...

dont know still have admin powers or not jsut giving heads up need have that checked..

was trying email someone and found his mail.. not long ago website was mess up and scrambled.. dont know that has to do with it or not ... website looks ok now ..

any ways somthing you guys need check . :)
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Error i think in message thing !!   Error i think in message thing !! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:28 am

ok from what tina was telling me.she got into my inbox during the time she was sending me a pm but forum was having some errors.

like i been telling mina the forums have a lot of bugs atm.if things deteriorate we will be either moving forum or asking help from the host.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Error i think in message thing !!   Error i think in message thing !! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:30 am

oh in the meantime try not to leave important pass or id in ur inbox.maybe its best to save it elsewhere or moved into the savebox instead of inbox
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Error i think in message thing !!   Error i think in message thing !! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:34 am

lol tina actually read a pm which fithzx send to me 1-2 months ago asking for paladin build which i already deleted long ago to clear space.

this forum actually kept stuff u delete somehow -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Error i think in message thing !!   Error i think in message thing !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Error i think in message thing !!
Page 1 of 1