Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

2 posters

Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer

Shu
    Shu
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Male
    Number of posts : 10794
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
    Current Status : Busy at Work
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer Empty Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer

Post by Shu Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:27 am

As we known that many good single play games have been turned into MMOs for their high popularities. Ubisoft seems also becoming interested in the big market. Recently, it just revealed the plans of next Assassin's Creed which will feature online multiplayer. Most fans of this series might get excited, but still some others felt concernd about it.

Full
    Size
    Assassin's Creed

Until DarknessDeath mentioned it, I don't think I'd even considered the idea of a multiplayer component in an Assassin's Creed title. It certainly is a shame that the original Assassin's Creed did not feature multiplayer of some sort but I'm sure some would argue that Assassin's Creed is absolutely perfectly suited to being a single player experience and the inclusion of multiplayer would have ruined it. Whichever side of the fence you sit, I'm sure you will agree that the idea of mutiplayer in Assassin's Creed 2 is definitely something that is worthy of discussion.

Source: Assassin's Creed X

More Screenshots of Assassin's Creed(Single Play Version)

Full
    Size
    Assassin's Creed

Full
    Size
    Assassin's Creed

-Phobia
    -Phobia
    Red Captain
    Red Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 588
    IGN[Game NickName] : Phoby
    Registration date : 2008-04-02

Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer Empty Re: Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer

Post by -Phobia Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:23 am

I'm not exactly sure if I would like multiplayer for AC...

I've played AC and AC2 and I don't really see how multiplayer could fit into it, unless they brought in another person to use in another "Animus".

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:28 am