Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

!! AION vision trailer

Go down 
+8
AxLR0Se
Buffie
mina
Snow
Neoyoshi
bolistik
Shu
Dias
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male
Number of posts : 588
IGN[Game NickName] : Phoby
Registration date : 2008-04-02

!! AION vision trailer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:09 am

I didn't say it doesn't look good lol. It looks great, I was just agreeing with Shu that it shouldn't take much more power to run it than it already does.

Though, on my screen, it looks like those pics have been photoshopped. Either that or they will just have an extremely bright sky....
Back to top Go down
AzureDemon
Captain
Captain
AzureDemon

Male
Number of posts : 344
IGN[Game NickName] : Yuuki
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:26 pm

Dont count your marbles on FFXIV coming out in 2010 though...

Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Community Manager Sebastian "Ayase" Streiffert has been using his Twitter page to shed some light on the Aion Vision trailer that was released last week. In case you missed it, watch the video to see glimpses of improved graphics, player housing, swimming, mounts, and more.

If you're wondering when all of that will be implemented, it looks like there's no estimated release date for these changes. "The vision trailer is not a specific patch/expansion - it's a vision of what we're hoping to get out there in the future," Ayase said. He also confirmed in another post that it's a work in progress without any current ETA.

In response to a player who said the trailer is just meant to keep players occupied to ignore Aion's flaws, Ayase said the team simply wanted "to share our excitement and what we're working on!" What are your thoughts on the Vision trailer and Ayase's comments?
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:39 pm

I didn't watch the trailer or video but season in Aion is not a bad idea. Something that I'm concern of though, I think seasons affect Elyos land more than Asmodian's side (Mentioned by Buffie). So I don't know how they want to make it to be.

Shu also noted that players may turn off the weather effect for graphic concern (Very true if you're going rift and even leveling).

But still, is a good improvement and yea, it does reminds me of Sims 2 Seasons. LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:11 am

Watch it Vynch , it's much more than that ^^
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 7:18 am

Watched. I like how the visual changed in the cities.

As for battle, I really wonder how you battle like that. Those new skills, I'm not sure why but I don't see too much skill for SM and sorcerer. SM can summon that huge giant and wolves, Kinda speechless on that. I was expecting something better. And Sorcerer turned into a monk who fights with fist *Duh*.

And somehow, the ones where the melees kill in the trailer are all mage. *Emos*

As for mount.. I think I saw couple mounting? o_O; Though I expect them to let me mount my Wind Spirit and not a chicken.. *Goes to the corner and cries*
Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:21 am

Well about that giant, I'd bet it's a part of some battleground or something. I mean you saw the scene where there's a whole army of giants assaulting some place, which had cannons who were shooting the giants. I doubt you can just go in Reshanta and summon it infront of the Elyos castle lol :D. The combat is awesome compared to the boring combat system atm, atleast the melee one -.-, though it's gonna be hard to balance.
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male
Number of posts : 872
IGN[Game NickName] : Supamoe
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Its been told that the Graphical update is not really a bigger update which means ull need a better GFX card , its just New shader quality used , better color and all that stuff , and seasons in this game is nice itll pass by fast though since 1 in game minute is 5 real life seconds haha.
The skills and new classes will definetly be amazing and something to look forward too , i confirm this korea is already live testing this aion vision pack RIGHT NOW , So Just a couple of months for us :P i wouldnt say a year
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!! AION vision trailer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2