Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

!! AION vision trailer

Go down 
+8
AxLR0Se
Buffie
mina
Snow
Neoyoshi
bolistik
Shu
Dias
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

!! AION vision trailer Empty
PostSubject: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:13 am

This is what AION will become :o , NCSoft are getting srs..

Ohshi , changing season. Where spring it's all green and cudly and in winter snow falls and everything gradually becomes white. Housing where actuall workers build your house for some time. Mounts for two people. ALL NEW COMBAT WHICH IS AWESOME. Titans in pvp ? This is sooo awesome, especially the new combat

Last edited by Dias on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:40 am

lol yeah this is nice.but new aion will probably take how long to reach us?they will probably stretch it for 1+ years.doubt its even out in korean yet ^^

i will be playing ffxiv by then lolz

this new aion is to counter new wow mmo and ffxiv i think.something they working for the future hehe.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:09 am

Thats pretty crazy lol

around 7:40-8:00min that be cool if its a spiritmaster Summon!!! Lol

Though the upgrade is awesome and all...like Shu said...i also doubt it being out anytime soon. Games like Blade & Soul will kick Aion >.>

Also graphics are nice, but i wonder how many can actually play at max graphics. I think majority will see really no difference.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:19 am

lol i bet 90% will turn off weather effect to prevent lag

and most of the nicer graphics is at elyos land.

underwater battle and mounts/pets is not much a feature seeing most big mmo like pw/wow have them.aion just catching up on this one.plus ncsoft did mention before some pets might have to pay extra rl money to get heh.

player housing should already be accounted for since its p2p mmo so i taking that for granted.

only thing that is nice is the new instance they showing inside and new skills and gears

but one year later there will be too many new mmo that is all very nice in the market.aion wont get much of a edge.

new starwars,ffxiv.secretworld,dc universe,b&s,mabinogi heroes,guildwars 2,Berkanix,C9,new PW expansion,new wow mmo,dragonball online etc etc etc

compare to 2009.2010 will have too many good mmo coming out in english version.
doubt we can test all.at most we can play 2 mmo at same time.maybe 3 if u play 1 as casual which is a bit crazy lolz
Back to top Go down
bolistik
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 164
IGN[Game NickName] : bolistik
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-06-06

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:28 am

wow just WOW

cant wait

shu all u do now is criticize aion fire breath
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:29 am

lol boli.i just saying this update for new aion will come at bad time for them and a bit late.

i did say it is nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:56 am

Yeah it'll take a lot of time to happen , but that doesn't make it less awesome :o And I think they'll add these features 1 by 1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:04 am

woot ... the new graphics will rock ^^ + some rly crazy battle moves xD ...

assassins attack like they are on crack ... templar's get a new "get over here" cool move ... etc , hope they don't take too long to implement it !! AION vision trailer 521936
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:38 pm

By the time this is up and ready FF14 will already be a large glimmer in mostly everyone's eye; it's nice that their trying to do what they can to win back their community (coining both this and the banning thread), but it seems like it's a "Don't bother" situation for me.

Whatever happens to this franchise, good or bad, to me - Aion will always stand as the basic testament that pretty bells and whistles in a game can never make up for the first-impression experience.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Well, look at what they did to L2, it is a completely different game then it was when it started out.

So I'm sure they ll manage to pull this off, it will just take ages, and if you will keep playing the game non stop till those implementations, since they won't come all at once for sure it won't be as new as if it would be if it was implemented all at once.

So for people that hit lvl cap and come back later it might be quite awesome.

Also I have to say it looks amazing hehe.

But that summon at 7:40-8:00++ is fucking sick, NO WAY they ll add such a fucking huge thing.

Swimming omg wtf, it should have been in there from the start...

Housing is a feature that is completely usless unless you actually implement it in such a way that it becomes usefull for something and not a thing necessary for gameplay but in a way that makes players want to do stuff with/in their house which I'm sure won't happen.

I saw more air combat, I hope they finally fucking fix the flight limitation crap, and just make the flight combat way smoother a bit like PW or so but better.

All with all an awesome update but too bad it's gonna come out when I ll be playing FFXIV, I might consider keeping 2 games payed since Aion is quite cheap for me but I ll see.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:28 pm

its the first impression that turn off more aion players.

since they promise stuff they will do but took them around 2 months to really take some action.

but what snow says have a good point.after u max lvl 50 u should consider just not playing for a while.

come back later on and i believe aion will be much much better.

ya snow.one of minor reasons i am turn off by aion is flight limitation lolz.

and yes housing is useless now unless we have something to do
inside.might be better if they add marriage to game and allow access to
house for other players allowed by the owner to enter.

i remem in conquer online i enjoy housing a lot.with marriage system
and i used to entertain my friends inside as well as hold meeting.

but like i say earlier they doing this a bit too late.next year there is too many good mmo.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:29 pm

They should've had those features from the beginning. I mean PW already had them ages ago.

But they are really nice :D I did however notice the video concentrated mostly on the elyos side. lol
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:25 pm

mina wrote:
They should've had those features from the beginning. I mean PW already had them ages ago.

But they are really nice :D I did however notice the video concentrated mostly on the elyos side. lol

Thats what I thought Mina an Elyos update!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Where do you guys see all the elyos?
New game mechanics = everyone
New graphics = everyone
Housing = everyone
Swimming = everyone
Dungeons = everyone
New Summons = everyone

What exactly is so specifically Elyos o_0 cuz I dun see it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Hopefully while they are at it, they will make the ranking system in guilds better. Only 3 Ranks, which only 2 of it can access the guild bank. Majority of members was not even able to see inside the guild bank.

So if they made player housing, it better not have limitations like that...then only the guild leader and officers can have full function. While members of the guild can just look at the "pretty colours and items" in the houses.
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:32 pm

We were just pointing out that most of the landscape and characters used in the video were Ely or it seemed that way, we didnt mean Asmos wouldnt get the update hehe
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:33 pm

wow.. a little drool just came out. lol
The next gen games are crazy.. Man i need a brand new pc if i intend to game next year lol
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:55 pm

ya axl.all new mmo is like getting a new upgrade next year.u best get ready ^^

i already prepare my money for my new pc hehe.just need wait for next year pc show ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 am

Yeah I'm waiting till just before FFXIV then I'm gonna buy a new lappy or pc so it ll be cheaper for a good quality one hehe
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 12:40 pm

In the beginning, AION's future plan was disclosed. NCsoft showed the trailer to tell players that AION will be adding House System, Undersea World, Mount System and more brand new content. The executive director expressed that this change is worth anticipating and the company has faith in the future of AION. He also indicated the AION future trailer shows off NCsoft's core value Never-ending Challenge and displays the future of AION full of persistent changes.

According to the trailer, old maps and old cities are renovated, four seasons become changeable, Pandaemonium and Sanctum look more greenish, what's more, it snows in the City of Perpetual Spring Poeta. Additionally, the huge flying fish turns into a vehicle that can carry players to the undersea world. The non-swimmer characters have learnt various swimming strokes. Along with the emergence of new regions and new creatures, characters' combat skills have been improved a lot. A series of exquisite actions, like grabbing, pulling, lifting and wrestling are added, which boosts the game closer to the game standard of next generation.

Full
Size
Aion

Full
Size
Aion

At the 6 min 20 sec of the trailer, a character is engaging in unarmed combat, it can also use earth-shaken waves to attack opponents. Later, new splendid skills come forth, such as wielding a whip and summoning Giant. When being asked if there is a new class, the official gave no clear answer.

The house system and transportation system are definitely a breakthrough. Characters can employ the Shugo to construct houses and put up notices outside; in the house they can furnish the decorations and furniture as they like. As for the transportation system, the well-known Hawkstrider and Grifo are magnified into mounts, which can be ridden by players and spice up the whole game. AION fans, don't miss out this wonderful AION future trailer!

Full
Size
Aion

Full
Size
Aion

Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 1:38 pm

Snow wrote:
Yeah I'm waiting till just before FFXIV then I'm gonna buy a new lappy or pc so it ll be cheaper for a good quality one hehe

I agree, the new hardware from each big name companies get updated so quickly it's hard to keep up financially, I'm waiting right before FF14 nears it's release as well for a new gaming rig (still have my old Velocity from 2006 and i have my Dell XPS from late 2008 - between the two only one manages to play next-gen games on ultra high, the Velocity basically touches the outer-rim of Dx10 technology but has high-end hardware from the Dx9 era, while the XPS is Dx10 in it's beta form, but doesn't have the updated hardware that pushes the Dx10 architectures and pipelines.

Seeing that we are already in the Dx11 beta era, I'm a little worried about what my updated gaming rig will look like, but probably another XPS.

EDIT, by-the-by, if no one has clued into this yet, I'll just say it, basically what your seeing in the graphics update is the Cry engine being update to Cry2, Cry2 engine features automatically puts the minimum resource requirements to 256mb "Dedicated", of course it could also be very early Cry3; though Cry3 would be asking a lot in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 pm

neo,got a new article from aion says the new graphics is also using same old graphic engine,they just add some shaders and other tweaks to it to give it a nicer look

so your old pc should still handle it

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2009-11-30/20091130021901127,1.shtml
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male
Number of posts : 872
IGN[Game NickName] : Supamoe
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:20 pm

just came out in korea , thats all i know , probably a couple of months for us

but yeah this looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male
Number of posts : 588
IGN[Game NickName] : Phoby
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:29 am

Ashura wrote:
neo,got a new article from aion says the new graphics is also using same old graphic engine,they just add some shaders and other tweaks to it to give it a nicer look

so your old pc should still handle it

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2009-11-30/20091130021901127,1.shtml

That's what I was thinking. It doesn't seem too much different from what is already there, other than a better contrast and shading.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:04 am

dohhh ofc it's a good improvement ... u of all ppl should notice that phoby .... being an artist and so :P ... or artists today are very picky haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !! AION vision trailer   !! AION vision trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!! AION vision trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next