Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clarity
Trooper
Trooper
Clarity

Male
Number of posts : 16
IGN[Game NickName] : Clarity
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy?   Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:38 pm

I mean sure we have all modded stuff from CS shop, but that's the point right? To get endgame gear that good... Me / Lumpy and Desudesu just trio'd Locface and it was super easy, I can tank all the world bosses in the game atm no problem. Me and lumpy duo'd Aisha while some noobs from Silence were trying to PK us lol.

I can't tank the Iron Rune Warrior but I'm fairly sure I can tank any other in game and I'm a rogue! lol...

Kalin was a bit of a challenge but more of a puzzle. I'd like instances where it was really tooth and nail and you need to be clever AND have good gear to survive. What do you guys think?

Clar
Back to top Go down
Clarity
Trooper
Trooper
Clarity

Male
Number of posts : 16
IGN[Game NickName] : Clarity
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy?   Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Ok I forgot about peaceful etc for the mats for Black Victory :P need a knight for those!

Me and desu can't kill Lockay XD she got 1shot haha

Clar
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy?   Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:10 am

Everything right now is easy, because unlike many we keep pace with the patches/changes. We're always OP to most of the server, and always ready to start clearing new dungeons.. kind of easy mode because the game doesn't add anything too challenging yet.

Like i said, the game lacks pve big raid stuff like WoW. And real pvp with battlegrounds and server vs server. The pvp implementations will save this game..If they EVER release it :/
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy?   Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:58 am

Easy? In what way? Rogue tanking stuff where it's supposed to die in 1 or 2 hits lol, how is that easy ^_^?

But meh games r always based arround average players, and if they r not it's usually a hella pain to get to a decent lvl/gears to be competitve.

Is why I want Aion to be out ^_^ p2p ftw no complains about OP CS or peoeple buying themselves there.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
kamikze
Veteran
Veteran
kamikze

Male
Number of posts : 67
IGN[Game NickName] : Archie,Archer,Rose,xRose,kamikze,kami
Current Status : Sad
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy?   Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:58 am

RoM wasnt much fun for me, aion is fun :die:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy?   Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else feel the game is a bit easy?
Page 1 of 1