Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Changing To Another Game.

Go down 
+3
Shu
AxLR0Se
Vanilla
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanilla
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Vanilla

Male
Number of posts : 88
IGN[Game NickName] : Vanilla
Current Status : Studying
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Changing To Another Game. Empty
PostSubject: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:27 am

Unfortunately the Smatch server is as good as dead now. You can't even spam the Zone Chat, cause no one will ever reply. The game is not really a bad game, but I don't like the Runewaker/Frogster system of doing this, which lacks communication.The forum moderatos aren't bad, but Dev's lack professionalism and experience. Maybe RoM will turn out to be a great game in the future, but I don't really want to wait all my life to see that happen.

I was planning to play RoM until Aion NA released, but I think I'll be game hopping for a while. I'll be playing RoM for 6 days, then I'll join Axlrose in the CB of Jade Dynasty. Might try Pandora Saga later on, and hopefully Aion won't take to long to come out.

People who are still playing RoM, waiting for Aion NA to release are welcome to join us. People who still want to play RoM are also welcome to stay in the game, I'll see tomorrow if one of our active members will want the lead. I'll still log in once in a while to say hi to friends, and check on RoM to see how it's doing.
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:01 am

Ya the CB of Jade Dynasty goes live on the 26th. So the wait isn't too bad.
You can get a key at mmosite.com under the contest tab as well. I got mine already :)
Both JD and Pandora saga are games i'll test out as a "temporary" game until Aion comes out :)

Better to hang in a new temporary game that has that new game smell, than a dead game for the next 5 months thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:55 am

have fun ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:20 am

See ya in Pandora Saga ^^
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 3:55 pm

u guys want me to make a jade dynasty section?:) or wait till u guys test it out first heh

be warn they have legal botting there which let u bot for short hours when u gather enough time.but overall i heard the game is fun.but i will not advise spending money inside.it will be just a game to waste some time ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:50 pm

I kinda had it with the mass production of perfect world game company XD

Wish they would really concentrate, and make 1 wonderfull mmo, instead of massproducing a lot of decent ones that if combined would have formed a quite amazing mmo.
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Ashura wrote:
u guys want me to make a jade dynasty section?:) or wait till u guys test it out first heh

be warn they have legal botting there which let u bot for short hours when u gather enough time.but overall i heard the game is fun.but i will not advise spending money inside.it will be just a game to waste some time ^^
not yet :)

Going to try it out with a few guys, and if it's decent we'll stick around for a lil while. But i think Pandora saga will be a better option. Due to PS revolving around pvp mainly... But i think JD will come out first so can't hurt to try it out. :)
Back to top Go down
msjay
Trooper
Trooper
msjay

Male
Number of posts : 11
IGN[Game NickName] : Msjay / Jayfusion
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Axl, where can i get more info on JD?

No point sticking to ROM....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:35 pm

... ohh Zhu Xian ... i realy like that mmo ... too bad they have so low exp rates

untill lvl 30 it's ok ... but after that it's a grindfest ... if u wanna get to lvl 150 u will need like 2-3 months hard-core playing and 6 months 4 a regular player from what some players with experience told me ... not sure how much i will play it

maybe PW company will increase the rates .. but having played PW i really doubt it

assassins are the best in pvp at endgame ... don't think i will get there so i will stick to something more balanced ...

oh forgot to tell u ... do all the quests at lower lvl's ... like lvl 1-15 .... u get lots of cool titles from them :P and at higher lvl's u will find the npc's u need easier ... becuz there are many quests ... and basicly that's what u will do to lvl up ... take like 10 quests at a time ... finish them .. get back to town and get some more ... fastest way to lvl up ... if u wanna just kill moobs .. u get like 0.001 exp per moob later ... that's insane
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:36 pm

msjay wrote:
Axl, where can i get more info on JD?

No point sticking to ROM....
There isn't much info released except that it's launching on the 26th.
There are older asian copies of it. But no one truly knows what the English version will be like yet... they might of changed a lot of things.. or none at all.. who knows ^^
Might turn out to be a decent game. I'm going a pk class this time (Rogue) :)

We'll see. Pandora saga does look like its more pvp oriented, so i'm actually looking more forward to that game. Except theres no due date for PS :/

CB sign ups are up too though.
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Loki wrote:
... ohh Zhu Xian ... i realy like that mmo ... too bad they have so low exp rates

untill lvl 30 it's ok ... but after that it's a grindfest ... if u wanna get to lvl 150 u will need like 2-3 months hard-core playing and 6 months 4 a regular player from what some players with experience told me ... not sure how much i will play it

maybe PW company will increase the rates .. but having played PW i really doubt it

assassins are the best in pvp at endgame ... don't think i will get there so i will stick to something more balanced ...

oh forgot to tell u ... do all the quests at lower lvl's ... like lvl 1-15 .... u get lots of cool titles from them :P and at higher lvl's u will find the npc's u need easier ... becuz there are many quests ... and basicly that's what u will do to lvl up ... take like 10 quests at a time ... finish them .. get back to town and get some more ... fastest way to lvl up ... if u wanna just kill moobs .. u get like 0.001 exp per moob later ... that's insane

That's why it wont be too bad even if its a grindfest game. Everyone will start at level 1, we can kill other people/guilds while we level up. This is just a temporary game til Aion anyways ^^
So we can have some fun pvp in either JD or PS soon :)
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:08 pm

All JD info you need will be posted at the guild topic over @ JD forums:
http://jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=911

We'll be testing it for a few weeks to see if the game is worth sticking around a few good months in. If it's good, we'll have a Jade forum section here too. :)
Back to top Go down
msjay
Trooper
Trooper
msjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:09 am

Hmmm... i tried getting key for JD but it says not available in my country ? O.o
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:16 am

Is my country eligible to play Perfect World International?

If you live in one of the following countries, or have an IP address connected to, or close to, one
of the following countries, you will NOT be able to play PWI.

These countries CAN NOT play Perfect World International.
China
Hong Kong
Japan
Macau
Malaysia
North Korea
Philippines
South Korea
Taiwan
Turkey
Vietnam

found this in jd faq.this is why i dont like region mmo.they tend to ip block and block ppl from playing with friends -.-,like i cant play ys online cos only for eu players
Back to top Go down
msjay
Trooper
Trooper
msjay

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:29 am

just great... -.-

Thanks Ashura for info.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:48 am

well no need to be too disappointed.maybe they might open jd for all region.faq was from their other mmo titles afterall.still have hope.

or can wait for others mmo coming out soon ^^
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:07 am

Well i don't know if they are doing region block, cant hurt to ask in their forums.
But, we also have Pandora Saga to look forward to incase Jade does indeed have region block.

Also browsed google, and theres a lot of programs that give fake ip addresses or hide where you're from. So you should be able to try JD with us jay even if they block regions...
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:45 am

What do you guys think of the guild name: Ministry
If ya'll dont like it, start pumping ideas!

Also i think our server will be "Shura". It's the second server from the list.
Back to top Go down
Ryotake
Trooper
Trooper
Ryotake

Female
Number of posts : 10
IGN[Game NickName] : Ryotake
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:27 am

Just put up Aetherius, its a simple and name that express our network!

~Ryo
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:37 am

if you have to play with ip change program. Those makes you lag like crazy @_@
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:18 am

the free versions lagg u ... but if u buy it then u're fine

and what about "CrazyHamsters" as a guild name xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:24 pm

i think we should just be call the Psycho
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Vanilla

Male
Number of posts : 88
IGN[Game NickName] : Vanilla
Current Status : Studying
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:45 pm

Aetherius or Aetherea sound fine/kool.

But If you want something new how about "The Cupcake Squad"
We can implement those ideas I told you about.

Peasants = Marshmellows
Soldiers = Cocoa Beans
Leader = The Chocolate Milk

The other guilds will fear us just by hearing about our intimidating name.
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:48 pm

I will definitely pay someone to kill you in JD lol:spank:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:10 pm

rofl love the idea Vanilla spank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing To Another Game.   Changing To Another Game. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changing To Another Game.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next