If you're coming from RoM please read this Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

If you're coming from RoM please read this

AxLR0Se
    AxLR0Se
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 1337
    IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
    Registration date : 2008-06-30

If you're coming from RoM please read this Empty If you're coming from RoM please read this

Post by AxLR0Se Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:08 pm

When you sign up, please post in the "At the gates" So the Admins know who you are.
    Remember not all of the Aetherius members play this game only a few, so they wont recognize you. Please post there and say you're from Aetherea/RoM or whatever it asks you to do.

Thanks thumbs up
    Anonymous

If you're coming from RoM please read this Empty Re: If you're coming from RoM please read this

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:45 pm

AxLR0Se wrote:When you sign up, please post in the "At the gates" So the Admins know who you are.
    Remember not all of the Aetherius members play this game only a few, so they wont recognize you. Please post there and say you're from Aetherea/RoM or whatever it asks you to do.

Thanks thumbs up

hmmm okay i guess i post an application "at the gate" so people know who i am ^^
    AxLR0Se
    AxLR0Se
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 1337
    IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
    Registration date : 2008-06-30

If you're coming from RoM please read this Empty Re: If you're coming from RoM please read this

Post by AxLR0Se Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:05 pm

Katzyuke wrote:
    AxLR0Se wrote:When you sign up, please post in the "At the gates" So the Admins know who you are.

Thanks thumbs up

hmmm okay i guess i post an application "at the gate" so people know who i am ^^

you fail spank
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:28 pm

i didnt say when :P

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:25 am