Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Aetherea (PvP Server)

Go down 
+3
Shu
mina
AxLR0Se
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Aetherea (PvP Server) Empty
PostSubject: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:30 am

Ok as the RoM OB release is nearing. I'll need to start writing the topics i mentioned i would.

Ok i'll cut this in to two parts. So it's a bit easier, and i don't get anyone confused.

The Council

I need 3 volunteers to want to be guild vice leaders (officers with almost all guild leader powers).
I already have a few people in mind, but i rather they showed interest themselves in these roles rather than me asking them and making it feel like a forced thing. :)

So, these 3 people will handle the following:

Brigade Commander
Must be knowledgeable enough with RoM to know the ways of PvP. By this i mean you know how to lead people in vent. And know the basic ways to win in things like gvg(i'll also be very active, so if i must, i'll give advice within the game. I don't talk in vent). This PvP officer (if titles are allowed in RoM) Will be Aetherea's Brigade Commander.... corny i know.Maybe a better name will be picked later? lol help me with titles :)
Basically the requirements are knowledge of the game, pvp lover, and can lead in vent.

The Peacekeepers
This job will be about keeping relations within the server friendly. Meaning you'll be doing the day to day talks about normal mmorpg things like our people being pricks, random pking talk, control guild chat, etc. You're basically the officer incharge of well peacekeeping. You will also take care of recruiting. Amongst other subjects.

Due to this role being kind of a big role, this spot is for two officers. Hence the 3 officers needed. Aka 2 Peacekeepers.

Don't worry though, you won't carry all the weight with you. I'll be around a lot as well so no one has too much to do that it would take any of the game enjoyment away. And if need be, we'll add more officers. But for now, this is the basic start up plan.

------------------------------------

Aetherea the PvP & PvE Guild

Ok i asked everyone a while back what server they wanted to play in. Most agreed that pvp is the way to go.
So therefore Aetherea will be going to the pvp server. And we aren't joining RoM to be victims, or the cannon fodder. We will be a top guild. If not, THE TOP guild. :)

Of course this also includes PvE. We all know PvP is very fun, but can't just pvp all day long...well ok kind of lol
Anyways..back to message.
We'll need a list of people who will be taking certain master jobs. In RoM, you can pick all jobs. But you can only master one. We will need different people for different master jobs. Meaning we need someone we can count on for a certain job. This will be needed to make our PvE progress a bit smoother. Don't understand what i mean?
Lets say for example I'm a master Weapon smith. I can then make end game weapons for guildies assuming we have the mats etc. I then can't be a master Armor smith or master herbalist etc. I'll need someone's help for end-game armor etc. So its nice to have someone who we can bug for these jobs.. lol
This makes our people have great items for faster pve progression.

Ok i'm a little tired, i'll wrap this up..

The Council
People interested in being one of the three officers please post the officer job you'll like (brigade general or peacekeeper). Please keep in mind that these are volunteer roles that you may step down from voluntarily if it gets too much in the way of your game enjoyment. I understand leadership roles can be boring/sucky. So please think it through. :)
/
/
Core guildies please post with the following:
inside game name:
Weekly hours you plan to play once OB hits:
Main/Secondary Class (just to confirm for OB):
Master Job:

Again i'm just doing this to make sure who's still interested in RoM. And so on. :)
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:33 am

wow great job Axl! For organizing this huge project I'm going to award you 20ap :) Shu or Snow may add on to that number.
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:51 am

hehe i think axl need to recruit more players in game after ob is here as well. :)
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:52 pm

Ashura wrote:
hehe i think axl need to recruit more players in game after ob is here as well. :)
I have about 4 people who will join the guild who aren't registered in the forum ^^
Just people i played with in CB thumbs up

btw, i completely missed what the AP is for? lol

Last edited by AxLR0Se on Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:53 pm

cool :)
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:02 pm

AxL read up on AP in News and Announcements.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:04 pm

Snowflake wrote:
AxL read up on AP in News and Announcements.
yeah i just did. It's cool :)
Missed the info cause it didn't show up as not read yet, and was offline for 9 days ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:05 pm

Yeah somehow it messes up on the not yet read posts and shows them as read.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
AsiaHero
Captain
Captain
AsiaHero

Male
Number of posts : 174
IGN[Game NickName] : TonyDaTiger
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Ill be on RoM sooner or later because CB is boring. For me that is, unless you guys need me in there.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/asianvietz
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:58 pm

AsiaHero wrote:

Ill be on RoM sooner or later because CB is boring. For me that is, unless you guys need me in there.
I stopped playing CB weeks ago lol
just going to play tomorrow for a bit to check out the new zone. And the new colliseum :)
Then it's back to waiting for OB
Back to top Go down
Alakide
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Alakide

Male
Number of posts : 89
IGN[Game NickName] : Alakide
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:50 am

well yes i stopped play RoM few weaks ago too, i playerd kind alone and little bored the CB i still playing Rohan and i need to kick some asses in there lool but u know im here to help anyways im waiting for the OB thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Kurupt
Captain
Captain
Kurupt

Male
Number of posts : 328
IGN[Game NickName] : Kurupt
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:11 pm

mhh i might do it . get on my vent sometime we wil ltalk about it
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:21 pm

thats what i said, i don't talk in vent cause i'm a broke ass without a mic lol
But what i always do is listen in vent, and talk ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aetherea (PvP Server)   Aetherea (PvP Server) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aetherea (PvP Server)
Page 1 of 1