Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 8 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

+21
msjay
Hera
Ryotake
miyosuke
Absinthe
Dan
Rabsiu
[RAGE]
~RiikaInfinityy~
Regalis
DisrocteD
Neoyoshi
Crovaxx
LordOfSkulls
Dias
Evocator
AxLR0Se
mina
Snow
Buffie
Shu
25 posters

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online

Anonymous

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 8 Empty Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Ashura wrote:let me make this straight nivy heh

i dont translate stuff for mmo i dont have a high interest at ^^

and yes i am lazy=p spank

we all know your lazy shu lol... but u usually dont reject helping out a girl (nivy and girl and need help wit translating) :laugh:

@RYO: we tend to go off topic alot lol :^_-:
    Synren
    Synren
    Veteran
    Veteran

Female
    Number of posts : 53
    IGN[Game NickName] : Synren
    Current Status : Normal
    Registration date : 2009-05-24

Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online - Page 8 Empty Re: Jade Dynasty aka ZhuXian online aka Celestial Destroyer Online

Post by Synren Mon May 25, 2009 6:15 pm

Neoyoshi wrote:So let me get this straight, Jade Dynasty is ZhuXian A.K.A. Celestial Destroyer? (the game we all already tested in Closed Beta)

What's up with all the different names...

When i saw the Jade banner on the portal page, i thought that it was a different Chinese MMO, gosh darn it... back to Retail WoW, Lol.

Celestial Destroyer is the original Malaysian game.
    Jade Dynasty is being hosted and maintained by Perfect World International, which is the American daughter company to the Malaysian company. It will have some of its own, unique features separate from the Malaysian version, as PWI sees fit to incorporate.
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Captain
    Captain

Male
    Number of posts : 295
    IGN[Game NickName] : Tywien
    Registration date : 2008-04-01

Post by Spectre Mon May 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Looks like PW, but I don't mind.

Liked PW actually, just that the fact that I ended up having to solo everything that that 90% of the people on the server made no sense to me didn't help.

*cough* 1 hit bosses *cough*

BUT

Let me get something straight, which version are we trying?

The one with the international one or Cubinet's?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 8:48 pm

http://jd.perfectworld.com/

click on the link above zhen this is the version we trying :P..international one
    AxLR0Se
    AxLR0Se
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 1337
    IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
    Registration date : 2008-06-30

Post by AxLR0Se Mon May 25, 2009 8:49 pm

zhenlan wrote:Looks like PW, but I don't mind.

Liked PW actually, just that the fact that I ended up having to solo everything that that 90% of the people on the server made no sense to me didn't help.

BUT

This one is the international version we're going to play, its by perfect world themselves. :)
    Get a CB key from mmosite.com if theres any left.. You need a key to play tomorrow
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 8:50 pm

AxLR0Se wrote:
    zhenlan wrote:Looks like PW, but I don't mind.

BUT

This one is the international version we're going to play, its by perfect world themselves. :)
    Get a CB key from mmosite.com if theres any left.. You need a key to play tomorrow

i have one extra key if u need it :laugh:
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Captain
    Captain

Male

Post by Spectre Mon May 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Got it, thanks.

I think I still have a key somewhere not sure if I saved it though, but ya sure PM me the extra you have :)
    Spectre
    Spectre
    Captain
    Captain

Male

Post by Spectre Mon May 25, 2009 9:07 pm

What the hell who stole my alias' :(

5/5 taken... ffs
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2009 5:29 am

zhenlan wrote:What the hell who stole my alias' :(

5/5 taken... ffs

the monkeys did it ... :tiptoe: ㊙ :dark: :sneek:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:09 am