MSG to All PRiests/Info about Classes (AxLR0Se) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

4 posters

MSG to All PRiests/Info about Classes (AxLR0Se)

LordOfSkulls
    LordOfSkulls
    Commander
    Commander

Number of posts : 523
    Registration date : 2008-04-10

MSG to All PRiests/Info about Classes (AxLR0Se) Empty MSG to All PRiests/Info about Classes (AxLR0Se)

Post by LordOfSkulls Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:35 pm

-.- U whine too much........ XD

I just read over 30 of ur posts........ about priests dieing under 2 seconds to a rogue. XD IT what they ment to do.....

Priests = BUFF/Heal -.- NO damge....... i know u priests that want to Damge u piss me off XD RAWR!!! O.o I WANT TO EAT/Slap ur Soul...

-.- IF U GIVE priests damge all THEY WANT TO do is be A Shadow Priest that ONLY doing Damge in PVP/PVE (i hate this kind so much)...

Priest = HARDEST to level as solo but MOST important Out of All Classes when it comes to Raiding/Partying

Rogues are good and balanced from my testing/reading about them..... the problem is OTHER CLASSES.....

Scouts GOT NERFED too much that makes playing them Boreing as hell and you fall asleep.......

Warriors = need twiking on damge cause they suck at it as two handers....

Priest = Heal/Buff i played a priest O.o and that all i did with combo of a mage......... go Priest/Mage you have ur DAMAGE... that you need for leveling...

Knight = needs Taunt Skills :P And they use too much mana on their skills.....

Best combes in my opinion are......... Rogues/Scout (Needs work on Scout), Rogue/mage, Mage/Priest (Priest/mage) (PROBALLY most balanced/good combo in game currently), Knight/Priest (needs work on Knight skill),

Only Classes that are well done so far is Mage and Rogue (as early game is concernded) but in later levels they need twiking for balance as Mage seems to get weaker and weaker at higher level.... rest are either Nerfed too much, or not balanced.

-.- No damage for priests.... i dont want people as a priest casting damage spells in PVP when his whole party dies and than just heals himself because HE CLAIMS he DPSING...

I really i want to EAT alive every Priest that Wants to DPS....... o.o it like RELIGION/Poltics topic OF MMOS.....

(Goes Off to kill Kittens, Babies and Bunnies from getting frustrated for some odd reason about AxLrose's posts.....) it Like that guy on beta boards -.- CRYING For Warrior to be DPS.... and Warrior having more DPS... and have them wearing LEATHER armor + High DPS like a rogue -.- I want to slap him too...

I still love you AxLrose ;P just frustrated and nothing against u.... XD BUT PRIESTS MENT TO DIE VERY Fast to a Rogue... xD this is not like those other..... FAIRYtale mmos were Priests tank 2-5 people before THEY go down X)

SO in the END ALL CLASSES need To be Reworked Either FOR Early or Later Levels ;) XD RoM not coming out for another 2-4 months if they are smart.

But i really lost interest fast in this game... O.o so we might have to find another MMO.....

Warhammer = Good For 1-2 months than gets old X)
    WoW = Still Supreme Ruler Of The World........ BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... (Darn u Blizzard for making all ur games So great :tears: Diablo 3 ur my only hope....)

PS------ Do not hold this post against me i am just getting my frustration out on a 16 pages i have to write in next 4 weeks :)
    AxLR0Se
    AxLR0Se
    Commander
    Commander

Male
    Number of posts : 1337
    IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
    Registration date : 2008-06-30

MSG to All PRiests/Info about Classes (AxLR0Se) Empty Re: MSG to All PRiests/Info about Classes (AxLR0Se)

Post by AxLR0Se Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:06 pm

ermm.. i whine too much? every priest in the server agreed with everything i said about the class. :/
    Classes got rebalanced not too long ago. Rogues can't 2 shot kill priests anymore.
    But the classes still need more balancing.
    When we made those posts, priests sucked a lot. Were too easy to kill etc. They got a bit buffed since then. And the new tp system is very helpful.

And i like this game, once the pvp features and all the raid encounters, server vs server, etc is enabled. It will be a hard game to beat. I'm sticking to it. thumbs up

Don't judge a game early in CB. :bored:
    LordOfSkulls
    LordOfSkulls
    Commander
    Commander

Number of posts : 523
    Registration date : 2008-04-10

MSG to All PRiests/Info about Classes (AxLR0Se) Empty Re: MSG to All PRiests/Info about Classes (AxLR0Se)

Post by LordOfSkulls Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:17 pm

not judging it.... it jsut that it FEELS Icky ;P dont paly CB too much or it will ruin the game for.... X_X and i cant help compare alot of how classes work/envoirment in some cases to WoW....

O.o ummm did they fix the thing where u needed full party to enter a instance to kill a low level bosS?? X_X i know that was annoying...

O.o I played Priest before the maintance didnt see any problems my jbo was to heal X) and healing i did.... with Mage as 2nd.... i could dish out okay damge for Priest i think personally...

But CLASSES all of them STILL need alot of Work i think before they gone release the game... only Rogue and Mage seem lil bit ahead... -.- but i dont want DPS Priests... as a player who I LOVE to be a Healer/played a healer.... -.- I HATE Healers who dont do their job...

You know like... if someone keeping u up but u dont think they doing good enough job and u could do it urself 100% better... ya i hate playing classes that depend... on healing... (So Tanks are no no to me) or u hear from me (HEAL ME Heal ME HEAL ME HEAL me WTF ur doing HEaL me god damit lol)
    AxLR0Se
    AxLR0Se
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by AxLR0Se Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:22 pm

That's why i'm a pvp priest :P
    I spam priest lfp, we go inside. And i start doing pew pew. Then i hear the tank bitching about heals, and how he died cause the priest wasn't healing. And i'm bitching too cause i didn't get any heals... Next time make sure the priest you get in your party is an actual healer, and not a pew pew priest like me lol

"WTF, i was casting my dmg pew pew and i didn't get any heals, get a 2nd priest here geeeeeeze" lol

Yeah this game borrows a lot from WoW, and from guild wars, etc.
    Not a bad thing though. Just waiting on the pvp features to come along. I'll spend like 10 hrs daily in the battlegrounds thumbs up
    I love battlegrounds, and they have it like WoW. With stats and rewards. :fight:

yeah theres still about 5 1/2 weeks left in CB. So it's almost over.... can't wait for OB :hula:

lol damn smilies
    Gloryfinder
    Gloryfinder
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 10
    IGN[Game NickName] : Gloryfinder
    Current Status : Active
    Registration date : 2008-10-27

Post by Gloryfinder Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:51 am

Well, I didn't like the skills of a Knight, so I actually choose a Priest as my primary. My plan is to have Knight as my secondary for knight defense buff skill + I think I can equip the weapons of my secondary class? If so, then I can have a 2 handed weapon for my priest with the knight bonus def from the skill, with lots of healing and wave armor.

Even if I level slower, that would be fun to do regardless of whether I can equip knight weapons with my priest or not. This is a game after all, so fun = good thumbs up

Last edited by Gloryfinder on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    AxLR0Se
    AxLR0Se
    Commander
    Commander

Male

Post by AxLR0Se Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:39 am

Can't equip knight weps on the priest ^^
    Priests benefits nicely from the knight's bonuses such as more hp, p def buff, etc.
    Gloryfinder
    Gloryfinder
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 10
    IGN[Game NickName] : Gloryfinder
    Current Status : Active
    Registration date : 2008-10-27

Post by Gloryfinder Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:13 am

It'll still be fun anyways. Its called the tank priest. I've been one in other games and it actually works very well. I can be support or tanker hopefully if the stats work out alright in this game. So far, you can only choose custom stats through equipment runes, which will make it tougher to do because it's somewhat limiting.
    Snow
    Snow
    The Almighty Banana
    The Almighty Banana

Male
    Number of posts : 6807
    IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
    Current Status : Busy at School
    Registration date : 2008-06-02

Post by Snow Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:30 am

Not, really, you will end up with different gears for, your priest and knight, since you will want a plate armor on ya knight and robes on the priest and shield+1h/2h on knight and staff/wand+shield on your priest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:41 am