Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Atlantica Online

Go down 
+9
Ironhart
AxLR0Se
Dias
Melvin
Rabsiu
Evocator
CrazyJon
mina
Shu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rabsiu
Captain
Captain
Rabsiu

Male
Number of posts : 286
IGN[Game NickName] : Rabsiu
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Atlantica Online - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 7:39 am

well, I played a little and what I found out is: This game has poor individual char build and build is based on what type of mercs you are using, and where you put them, and people on forums says that mercs can day from age, and you need too lvl up merc from lvl 1 but you keep his skills( somethin like that) and lvling is not that hard, map is huge and you have africa, asia and europe continent and all big citys and rome is like grande capital.

when mercs lvl to 20 lvl you upgrade them and he is stronger and then you can upgrade them on lvl 50, 80 and 100.
you need ashen crystals to upgrade merc and it change mercs look, name and stats

Guilds dont fight for town, there is some type of auctions where you bet your guild points, and to get get guild points you need to do guild missions which you get from menager scrolls, there are others ways to get guild points but dont know em.

So far the guild max is 40 players per guild, maybe it can go higher, dont know.

Craftin and weapon upgrading in this game is fun cause nothing seems to fail, It is not that easy but it dont fail, it is only a bit expensive but it ok, and when you wonna craft something it has craftin points and you get those by winnin battles against mobs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 8:04 pm

love game ^.^ maybe stay here ... feel hommie to me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:22 pm

cb stage 2 started today until august 18th ... come and play ^^ ... it's a kewl game
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:34 pm

I read on the forum that you need to buy a lot of cash shop items in this game. It's not really like f2p, since it relies a lot on cash shop.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:41 pm

who cares ... i play to have fun not to be the best on the server Upper Hand ... if u wanna be the best ... the real life is a good place to start ur quest ... hehehe (joke)
Back to top Go down
Ironhart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ironhart

Male
Number of posts : 99
IGN[Game NickName] : Euryale
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:07 pm

Just tried out CB2 yesterday and I kinda like this.

Very relaxing game but still fast paced enough that battles get resolved quickly. Feels alot like a typical console RPG when youre alone but its easy enough to start a party by just inviting from around you or from your friend list (teleport ftw!). Also, the stamina system really encourages casual players, though they'll prolly remove it seeing how many complaints their getting XD

The main draw is the extremely refreshing turn-based concept that separates it from all other MMOs. The real fighting is done before the battle ^ . AFAIK theres no open pvp (you can challenge a guy on the field if he accepts, otherwise it mostly occurs in a tournament format) so its pretty carebearish or whatever you wanna call it :3

Theres quite abit of non-combat based stuff to do also, especially if youre a guild that controls a town. Kinda like Sim City :X

Currently in a small SG guild TheConquerors (little coincidence that happened when I talked to a BlackStar guy I thought was the same guy from Rohan XD) and welcoming all you guys to join us ^

IGN: Vayden
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:30 pm

NubCake wrote:
who cares ... i play to have fun not to be the best on the server Upper Hand ... if u wanna be the best ... the real life is a good place to start ur quest ... hehehe (joke)
ya but sooner or later you want to become stronger and stronger, like every mmo. And if i read the forums carefully theres no way without throwing a lot of money in to the cash shop.
Back to top Go down
Ironhart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ironhart

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:18 am

Can everyone whos playing post IGNs pl0x :X
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:42 am

my IGN is NubCAke , ... but since i will be gone 4 a week starting tomorrow not sure if it matters much ^^ ... anyway glad u like it .. have fun ... i will play it when i get back
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 2:56 am

Looking over my www.MMORPG.com

Here are beta keys... http://www.mmorpg.com/betas/atlantica_beta.cfm

Just sign up and get ur key last i checked their was 2500 left i got my ;)
Back to top Go down
Ironhart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ironhart

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:47 am

3wins/5losses in my last free league tourney.

Pretty good considering 3/4 of my opponents were higher level and some of them even scrolled (youll know what Im talking about if youre playing :3) against me XD

Strategy > levels >>> scrolls :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:58 pm

Wonderland is also turned based game, but yeah when I have chance I wanna try the game as it look promising.

"Looks can be deceiving" - Experience From Rohan Online
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:23 am

i tried this ...in cb2 right now...........the games quite good......IGN Ordain
Back to top Go down
Ironhart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ironhart

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:47 pm

Well CB2 just ended yesterday and CB3 will be opening next week on the 25th with no wipe. OB will most likely be wiping though thanks to a level up exploit abused by members of a certain guild >_<

In one word... this game is EXCELLENT! Especially if you love console tactical rpgs.

Endless party customization (30+ unique classes, although not all are implemented yet), infinite strategy, HUGE world to explore, beautiful graphics, addictive crafting system (as in all items, not just weapon and armor), endless series of quests (with voices!)... and best of all, NO GRIND! I have never enjoyed a free MMO quite as much as this.

Oh, and did I mention they have a fairly balanced pvp system where even a lv25 stands a chance against a lv50 (if they somehow get matched up due to being in similar divisions)? While my level is only 49, my rank is Safe Guard (currently the highest pvp rank achieved by players) and I have consistently beaten players 15 levels higher/lower than myself ^^ Of course, the matching system isnt exactly perfect yet (like how lv20s can face lv60s and do huge damage to them >_>) but its much better than Warcraft's ladder matching system IMO.

Atlantica = liquid cocaine, one which I invite everyone to partake in. The amount of content in this F2P rivals ANY P2P MMO, and I havent even gotten started on the team pvp and town/nation management yet.

I'll look for you come next week ash. Didnt check here much, too busy playing :X
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:14 am

^^ nps i knw wht u mean its addictin i jus reached 51 before the servers went down...its kinda carefree u dnt even realize u lvled(enough quests to keep u goin) XD
Back to top Go down
Ironhart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ironhart

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:39 pm

Screenie of my pvp record :3

Yes, BlackStar is my GL XD

Atlantica Online - Page 2 Atlantica20080819011230dn5.th
Back to top Go down
Ironhart
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Ironhart

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:18 pm

CB3 opens in 8 hours.

Come one and all to experience the awesomeness that is Atlantica ^
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:41 pm

ahh i would try it out if im not already into Wonderland already and planning to test out RoM also it seems my class schedule is pretty tight this year lol
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:47 pm

hmmm maybe i give it a try in a few hours
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 2:48 pm

News Updated For Atlantica Online.........

It's finally over. Atlantica Online's closed beta has come to a close today, Sept. 17.

We want to thank again all the players who participated, and especially those of you who brought problems and issues to our attention, which enabled us to improve and refine the game.

Atlantica is now preparing itself for open beta, and that phase will begin next Wednesday, Sept. 24, at 6 p.m. Pacific Daylight Saving Time (PDT). We look forward to seeing you back in the game. And tell your friends and family to join you in the Atlantica world because there will be much more for all to gain during open beta. Stay tuned at the Atlantica website for upcoming details.

See you real soon!
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:51 am

Well , OB starts tommorow and the game management looks really nice , with the opening of OB theyre starting some pretty nice contests with some pretty nice rewards, also the features, gameplay look realy nice , not to mention the huge world map , here see some more

Atlantica Online - Page 2 Img_intro01_03
Atlantica Online - Page 2 Img_intro01_04

You can see alot more here , along with classes and mercenary info:
http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/guide/game_intro01.asp

Im definetly gonna try this one :)
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:00 am

its a good turn based game as said :game:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:04 am

Yeah this game is really nice turn based game, I will play it :)
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:36 am

some cool contests are also on if u participate in OB....check the site for details
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:17 pm

Dear Atlantica Players,

In response to the overwhelming number of users online, we are proud to introduce our second server, Mycenae! If the Sikyon server has become too crowded for your taste, please close your client down completely before switching to Mycenae.

Enjoy the open beta!

Sincerely,
The Atlantica Team

"so wht server u guys wanna play in.....let me knw ASAP"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlantica Online
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next