[FFXIV] Situational Awareness - Application Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

2 posters

[FFXIV] Situational Awareness - Application

Situational Awareness
    Situational Awareness
    Recruit
    Recruit

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    IGN[Game NickName] : Situational Awareness
    Registration date : 2017-09-26

[FFXIV] Situational Awareness - Application Empty [FFXIV] Situational Awareness - Application

Post by Situational Awareness Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:36 pm

Personal Information

Alex

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from?
    Final Fantasy XIV
    In-Game Name:
    Situational Awareness
    Class & Level:
    White Mage - 70
    Official Game Forums Name:
    Snagglepuss
    Gaming Experience in which mmorpg:
    10 years of Lord of the Rings Online - Hardcore Raiding and PvP
    6 years of on and off World of Warcraft - Semicore Raiding and PvP
    3 years of on and off Final Fantasy XIV - Casual Raider (Never had the time till now to commit)
    Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?):
    Just one when I first started the game.  Was named "No QQ" but it did not last long.  Was my attempt to bring people here from other games which wasn't successful.
    Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius:
    Your company slogan says it all.  "We are a group of gamers who treat each other like Family..." A community like that tends to be tight and, in my experience, has far more success and fun than other types of guilds.  As for what I expect, I expect being a part of something where everyone works together while helping each other grow as a unit. 
    How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer):
    I inspected a member of yours, I do not remember their name, a while back and was interested in what you all said you were all about.
    How often do you play weekly?:
    For the most part 5-6 days of the week.  A more concrete schedule will be available with knowing raid times. If you were looking for how many hours a week then I would say 15+ depending on raid progression.
    What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting):
    I have extensive experience with raiding in a variety of games and pride myself in being someone who strives to be the best possible.  I constantly try to improve my own skillset and those around me even when little to nothing needs to be done. 
    Are you willing to contribute to the guild?:
    Whatever is needed when ever it is needed within reason. 
    Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone?
    I do have one however in my current living situation I am unable to use it for the time being.  This will hopefully be remedied within the next couple months. 
    Do you know what Discord is, and if yes, will you use it?
    (Note: Our guild will may require a player to use Discord in certain instances. Discord is free and doesn't require any download and it's browser based)
    Yes and yes. 
    Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate?
    Both but it all depends on if participating will be stimulating and enjoyable.  Depending on the topic and or the people involved it is better to just lay back and lurk.
    Optional Information

What kind of personality are you?
    Free spirited.  Chill.  Open minded.  At first I can tend to be a little quiet and reserved but that is due to me having a unique sense of humor and I prefer to get to know people a little first to avoid any awkward situations.   
    Do you read or speak any other language?:
    No.
    Anything else you would like us to know?:
    Due to me not being able to commit fully to this game, when it comes to top tier end game (savage) I am a bit new however I am not new to top tier end game raiding.
    mina
    mina
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Female
    Number of posts : 3326
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

[FFXIV] Situational Awareness - Application Empty Re: [FFXIV] Situational Awareness - Application

Post by mina Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Come find us on Discord! There's always someone on to extend an invite :)
    https://discord.gg/aBSngGf

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:03 am