[FFXIV:ARR] Ianas Reed's application Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

[FFXIV:ARR] Ianas Reed's application

Ianas
    Ianas
    Recruit
    Recruit

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ianas Reed
    Registration date : 2016-10-06

[FFXIV:ARR] Ianas Reed's application Empty [FFXIV:ARR] Ianas Reed's application

Post by Ianas Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Personal Information

David Timothy

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from? 
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
    In-Game Name:
    Ianas Reed
    Class & Level:
    39 Paladin
    Official Game Forums Name:
    Ianas Reed
    Gaming Experience in which mmorpg:
    FFXI, FFXIV, Ingress and Pokemon GO (considered by some to be MMOs)
    Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?):
    I was a member of the Darksiders Free Company
    Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius:
    Browsing the FC listings I stumbled on this one. Hoping for a more active FC
    How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer):
    Found in free company search in the Lodestone
    How often do you play weekly?:
    one to four nights a week typically
    What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting):
    A level head that enjoys meeting new people and helping others as much as possible. Outside the game I am an engineer with some programming skills.
    Are you willing to contribute to the guild?:
    Sure. I recently stepped down as a long time (well, since the start of Ingress) player community owner in the ingress world (I still own/run some and still participate, I just wanted to shift more of my time over to FFXIV) and have worked with Niantic to put together in person and in game events for them so I have managed forums, chats, and live events with hundreds of players. I am looking for ways to fill that gap and spend time with my brother (who is also in FFXIV on Gilgamesh).
    Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone?
    Yup
    Do you know what Discord is, and if yes, will you use it?
    (Note: Our guild will may require a player to use Discord in certain instances. Discord is free and doesn't require any download and it's browser based) 
    Yup, and Yup. I enjoy using Discord to chat and keep up with groups during time I can't be online.
    Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate?
    Yes. ;) It depends on the nature of the community/forum and if it is something I feel I can contribute to.
    Optional Information

What kind of personality are you?
    It depends on the situation. I was traditionally very shy but Ingress did a lot to break me of that. Online I can be very outgoing.
    Do you read or speak any other language?:
    Not enough to be useful.
    Anything else you would like us to know?:
    I've already applied to the free company in FFXIV, but i haven't spoken to anyone ingame about the application.
    Ianas
    Ianas
    Recruit
    Recruit

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    IGN[Game NickName] : Ianas Reed
    Registration date : 2016-10-06

[FFXIV:ARR] Ianas Reed's application Empty Re: [FFXIV:ARR] Ianas Reed's application

Post by Ianas Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:53 am

My application in game has been accepted. It appears that it hasn't been accepted here.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:30 pm