Rabid Turtle's Re-application Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Rabid Turtle's Re-application

rabidturtle
    rabidturtle
    Recruit
    Recruit

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    IGN[Game NickName] : rabidturtle
    Registration date : 2015-06-05

Rabid Turtle's Re-application Empty Rabid Turtle's Re-application

Post by rabidturtle Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:42 am

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from?  FFXIV

In-Game Name: RabidTurtle

Class & Level: DRK60, MNK60, BLM60, SMN60, SCH60, #otherstufftoo but no 60 crafters ... yet

Official Game Forums Name: Rabid

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: Only FFXIV but have 4 chars. Turtle is my original (I'm under other Rabid (animal) in other worlds. I tried WOW once a year ago but thought it was too ugly.

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?) Only this one on Gilgamesh

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: I really enjoyed it the week I was on it before. I ended up transferring back to Exodus because of some local friends who wanted to get back into it but then abandoned again. I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE FOR LEAVING

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer): Googler Referral - Mina

How often do you play weekly?: Few days a week for a few hours. Cpl times at least on Turtle. I've got 2 main chars. This one has all my casters / drk. Other on Diablos (Monkey) has my melee. I like to play with both during a week.

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting): I enjoy helping newbies and like end-game content. I'm generally up on up to one ex before the last i.e. I have beaten Sephirot Ex but not attempted Final Steps Ex (mostly cuz I don't have a guild to help :D)

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?: hai hai!

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone? I have one that I can use, yes.

Do you know what Discord is, and if yes, will you use it?
    (Note: Our guild will may require a player to use Discord in certain instances. Discord is free and doesn't require any download and it's browser based)

I'd figure it out if someone wanted me to. 

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate? Happy to participate assuming I got appropriate notifications. Need to figure out how to set that up.

Optional Information

What kind of personality are you? I pretty much find job in everything I run. Happy go-lucky.  If I get a bunch of newbs in DF I enjoy the extra challenge of having to accommodate their play styles.

Do you read or speak any other language?: Spanish a bit. I technically took a year of Japanese but frankly, I suck at it.

Anything else you would like us to know?: I like tacos.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:55 am