A wild Azrubekt Approaches. Bit of a goofball.  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

2 posters

A wild Azrubekt Approaches. Bit of a goofball.

Azrubekt
    Azrubekt
    Recruit
    Recruit

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    IGN[Game NickName] : Azru or Az
    Registration date : 2015-06-28

A wild Azrubekt Approaches. Bit of a goofball.  Empty A wild Azrubekt Approaches. Bit of a goofball.

Post by Azrubekt Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:04 am

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from?  FFXIV

In-Game Name: Azrubekt Searenakth

Class & Level: currently a 52 paladin, 50 ninja, 50 dragoon. 

Official Game Forums Name: Azrubekt

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: Started with Everquest and have played many of the more popular ones up to the current time period of FF

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): N/A

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: Atmosphere

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer):

How often do you play weekly?: 3/4 times a week. 

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting): I can stream and I offer tank services for guildys at a rapid pace with knowledge and patience. 

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?: Of course

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone? Yes

Do you know what RaidCall is, and if yes, will you use it? I know of it but, haven't dabbled into it. 
    (Note: Our guild will may require a player to use raidcall in certain instances) 

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate? Mixture of both.

Optional Information

Do you have Skype? (if so please provide contact info): Dreythalion

What kind of personality are you? Bit of a goofball. Though when it is time to get serious and crackdown I can and will. 

Do you read or speak any other language?: Only English.

Anything else you would like us to know?: I'm a Night Owl and I'm a friendly reserved person who can and often will be silent unless I have something witty or serious to say. People's feelings do matter to me and I tend to be perfectly impartial based on evidence given in cases that they pertain to so I can act as a intermediate if needed. 
    mina
    mina
    Celestial Council
    Celestial Council

Female
    Number of posts : 3326
    Registration date : 2008-03-31

A wild Azrubekt Approaches. Bit of a goofball.  Empty Re: A wild Azrubekt Approaches. Bit of a goofball.

Post by mina Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:58 am

/Throws a Pokeball

Hi Azru! Please contact Arilyn Silverhand in-game to get invited to the company

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:10 pm