Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

2 posters

Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team.

Comet
    Comet
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 15
    IGN[Game NickName] : Chessur Comet
    Current Status : Active
    Registration date : 2013-09-18

Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team. Empty Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team.

Post by Comet Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Anyone interested in setting up a new FCOB static? We're at T12 atm but will help from T10+ if we get enough people interested. We only ask for you to know your class 100% :D
    Uki Miyoshi
    Uki Miyoshi
    Recruit
    Recruit

Male
    Number of posts : 4
    IGN[Game NickName] : Uki Miyoshi
    Current Status : Normal
    Registration date : 2014-11-24

Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team. Empty Re: Comet and Ellaine looking for a team or looking to make a team.

Post by Uki Miyoshi Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:43 pm

Comet,

What jobs are you and Ellaine playing?  I'm on T10 right now, but I'm considering dismantling my static and joining you because that static has been nothing but issues.

PLD Main btw, and I would be trying to bring Bremic with me and he is a WAR main.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:25 am