Hi :) Its knightfall from archeage alpha here  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Hi :) Its knightfall from archeage alpha here

Howler
    Howler
    Recruit
    Recruit

Male
    Number of posts : 2
    IGN[Game NickName] : Knightfall
    Registration date : 2014-06-01

Hi :) Its knightfall from archeage alpha here  Empty Hi :) Its knightfall from archeage alpha here

Post by Howler Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from? Archeage

In-Game Name: Knightfall, Sentinel

Class & Level: Knightfall lvl 40 Darkrunner, and Sentinel is Stone Arrow.

Official Game Forums Name: Howler

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: Several but i switch frequently. I know my way around though.

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): Yes, but not big name ones, usually just a small group of friends.

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: I love the community i've met in archeage so far, and they invited me over :)

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer): I answered this above but I believe it was kenny that sent me a pm asking if i wanted to join.

How often do you play weekly?: Several hours a day

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting): I'm primarily a crafter for in game. But i do love some pvp (even though i'm not the best)

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?: Of course :O

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone? yes

Do you know what RaidCall is, and if yes, will you use it? I can sometimes, but i live with a girlfriend which can prevent me sometimes from talking as background noise can be a problem. Although, I can always hear others talking.
    (Note: Our guild will may require a player to use raidcall in certain instances)

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate? I like to participate if i feel like i have something worth while to say. otherwise if i don't have anything to add to the depth of a convo i usually wont.

Optional Information

Do you have Skype? (if so please provide contact info): Yes i have skype. I think you look me up through Link4250

What kind of personality are you? Reserved

Do you read or speak any other language?: Just english :/

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:52 pm