[FFXIV:ARR] Caiya Shullan's Applicaton c: Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Aetherius Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

3 posters

[FFXIV:ARR] Caiya Shullan's Applicaton c:

Yensho
    Yensho
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 5
    IGN[Game NickName] : Caiya Shullan
    Registration date : 2014-03-27

[FFXIV:ARR] Caiya Shullan's Applicaton c: Empty [FFXIV:ARR] Caiya Shullan's Applicaton c:

Post by Yensho Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:49 am

Personal Information

Real Name: Luke Simpkin (If middle names need to be provided, then Michael ^^)

Age: 14 years, eh... -checks calendar- and about 3 months.

Location: Whangarei, New Zealand (Those two islands next to Australia / That place with all the Hobbits)

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from?  Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn ^^

In-Game Name: Caiya Shullan

Class & Level: CNJ, WHM is the intended result. While I haven't actually /made/ this character yet, this won't be my first character (I usually play as an ilvl 76 SCH) so I should be able to get her up rather quickly!  yush 

Official Game Forums Name: Yensho (Oh, original, Yensho. Eheh.. I sort of have the same username for everything.)

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: Oh, a fair bit of experience in FFXIV:ARR c: I've gotten my Relic, which I feel is a bit of a milestone (Omnilex, Scholar).

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): The Tickle House, but that's on my other character on another Data Center  -shoo's off-

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: Well, Roleplaying! ^^ I'm an avid roleplayer, and have been wanting to roleplay on FFXIV for quite a while now! Sadly though, Roleplay is a scarce thing on Lich, my current server. And for my answer to what I expect from joining, please refer to the first two words of my reply to this question c:

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer): Well, I looked up FFXIV Roleplay, and "Hydaelyn Roleplayers" came up. From curiosity, I clicked it and your FC came up! And then, well, here I am I suppose.

How often do you play weekly?: Well, being in Highschool I'll mainly be active during the weekends. During that time, I'll be able to be on at least 12 hours a day (Y- yeah, I spend too much time here), though I should be able to play for a good 4-6 hours each day during the week.

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting): Well, considering the whole Fresh-Character thing, not too much at this point! ^^' However, I- Well, please refer to the next question.

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?: I'm willing to contribute to Aetherius (See, I know the name of the guild I'm applying for! dance ) in any way I'll be able to!

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone? Indeed I do.

Do you know what RaidCall is, and if yes, will you use it? I also know about Raidcall, and would certainly be willing to use it!
    (Note: Our guild will may require a player to use raidcall in certain instances)

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate? Oh, it's slightly situational. I do my best to participate, and stay active as much as I can, but we all have those off days now and again, right? Or, is that just me.

Optional Information

Do you have Skype? (if so please provide contact info): Yup! Skype username: yenshosia87 (Yep, it's gibberish. I'm aware. v-v)

What kind of personality are you? Well, I do my best to stay happy while online. In person, I'm rather quiet and do my best to avoid people at all costs. Thankfully, I'm not like that online, so I should be able to stay rather talkative and friendly ^^ But, like most people, I have a bit of a line that I'd prefer not be crossed. (Mine is more of a, ehm.. "I'd prefer it if you didn' hate on the things I like." Wow, that sounds selfish out loud.)

Do you read or speak any other language?: Well, while my primary language is English, I am currently learning French, so I speak about.. Oh, three to five sentences of it?

Anything else you would like us to know?: Well, not really! I do suppose I should go quiet for a bit though, lest I start saying completely irrelevant and useless things that do nothing but waste both my time and the time of anyone reading, and I'm doing it right now.  :x
    Facade
    Facade
    Advisory Board
    Advisory Board

Male
    Number of posts : 1036
    IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
    Current Status : Normal
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

[FFXIV:ARR] Caiya Shullan's Applicaton c: Empty Re: [FFXIV:ARR] Caiya Shullan's Applicaton c:

Post by Facade Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:55 am

Hey mate, I'm also from New Zealand (ChCh), nice to have more from over here!

Welcome to finding Aetherius!, Great gaming network. I'm not in FFXIV any longer since I'm waiting on Release of Elderscrolls next week.
    But Aetherius is still very active in FFXIV and I'm sure Mina or someone will sort you out soon!  tarzan 
    Yensho
    Yensho
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male

[FFXIV:ARR] Caiya Shullan's Applicaton c: Empty Re: [FFXIV:ARR] Caiya Shullan's Applicaton c:

Post by Yensho Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:17 am

Ah, alrighty ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome! The place seems great so far, and I'm excited that the maintenance is over! 2.2, here comes, oh, probably a few million happy people!  firecracker
    Yensho
    Yensho
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male

Post by Yensho Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:15 am

Oop, just here to say I've started playing Caiya Shullan now c:

Happily levelling her, it feels good to go through the story quests again! I'll have her up in no time!  yush 
    Comet
    Comet
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male
    Number of posts : 15
    IGN[Game NickName] : Chessur Comet
    Current Status : Active
    Registration date : 2013-09-18

Post by Comet Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:35 pm

Hello! I'm really sorry for the lack of people checking the forums often. But we are pretty much active in-game. Look for people with the < Aeth> tag, or find me, Chessur Comet. You can also leave an application which we will accept as soon as a recruiter sees it. We look forward to having you with us!
    Yensho
    Yensho
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male

Post by Yensho Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:44 pm

Ah, okay! It's no trouble, really, I'm getting a bit caught up with schoolwork. I'll make sure to look out for you guys in-game though! c:
    Yensho
    Yensho
    Trooper
    Trooper

Male

Post by Yensho Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Alrighty, I'm in the Free Company now! ^^

Thanks for having me, you guys. I'll do my best to help out around the place as best I can.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:49 pm